Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Monster High/Ever After High prompts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maddie's surprises were always fun, even when they left him purple and a taste of mint in his mouth thought Humphrey. Today was no different as her text brought him to the Tea Shoppe and there she was in some kind of Wonderland lingerie. It was always changing its cut whenever he looked away. As Maddie tackled him to the ground she somehow flipped herself over and took his cock in her mouth. Happily sucking on Humphrey's dick Maddie wiggled her bum in front of his face, not needing any further prompting he dove in. Kneading her firm ass, Humphrey lapped up Maddie's ambrosia and teased her clit. Not wanting to be outdone, Maddie sucked on his nuts and jerked his cock. Feeling his balls tighten Maddie grabbed a creamer and captured his cum in it, "Oh thank you, Humphrey. It's just not tea without cream." gushed Maddie

Comment

As he stumbled around the night campus; Dexter reviewed the date in his head. After finally landing a date with the girl of his dream; he thought things were going well. Sure, they could barely say more than a few to each other; but that left them with more to talk about on other dates. Then she got a call and left in a hurry. After a few awkward minutes, he went after her. A soft moan caught his attention and he darted toward the source. As he neared it, however, Darling and Cupid ran into him and pulled him into a bush. Before he says anything Cupid motioned over to his left. There he saw what was holding up Raven, Apple's face between her thighs. As Apple licked Raven's pussy; Dexter could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. Cupid turned him to her, "Dexter, don't despair, rejoice! Raven and Apple found love in each other." She reached under Darling's skirt, "Just as Darling and I found each other." As she fished out Darling's cock; Cupid marveled at the size of it. Standing tall and proud; it was all hers now. Her arrows brought Raven's and Apple's feelings to the surface. It fell on her to break Dexter's heart; a task she did with great enthusiasm as she swirled her tongue around Darling's cockhead. Massaging her length with her throat, Cupid looked forward to her many future visits to really drive it home for Dexter.

Comment

Late after school was the only time Lagoona could enjoy the pool as nature intended, without a stitch. She exalted in the feeling of freedom, the water caressed her like a lover. Breaking the surface of the pool, she drank in the sun and guided her hands to part her folds. She idly kicked backward along the surface as she pinched her clit. Delighting in the sensation; she flipped upside down and prodded at her asshole as she also jilled off. Her efforts paid off as her squirt dispersed through the water. Getting out of the pool, Lagoona wondered if maybe Gil wouldn't mind going for a swim

Comment

As butterpatflys fluttered through the air and tabby caterpillers crawled through the looseleaf branches Maddie prepared for another shift at the Tea Shoppe. She pricked her ears up and tilted her head to the side as if an unfamiliar song, "Hello?" Maddie asked the empty air, "I'm not asking the air, I'm asking you." You can hear me? Maddie gave a defiant huff, "I could hear the last Narrator, I don't see why I couldn't hear you." They told me about this at the office, but I didn't believe them. Maddie giggled and told me, "Well, I believe in 12 impossible things before breakfast and 8 more by tea time." Oh, I don't think I can do this, "Come now, we can't filly dilly all-day. Let's get this story moving." And with that Maddie walked out and started her day. Nearing closing time a shifty-eyed man came in and ordered two cups of tea; offering one to Maddie. Never one to refuse a cup; she took a sip and sealed her fate, "What was that now?" Maddie had managed before blacking out. Well, that was quite rude. Maddie! How are you doing this? Oh, I can Narrate in a pinch; now what is our friend doing? He seems to be picking up your body and is about to go open that supply closet. That not a supply closet today; it's the door to a Bandersnatch kennel. Oh dear, he's about to be torn to shreds, isn't he? Not necessarily, it is the mating season and he may survive. OH GOD! They violating every hole he has! So this your first time seeing someone get ear and nose raped? I think it's best if we end it here.

Comment

Operetta gave you a saucy wink as she got on her knees, "I can guarantee you ain't ever felt something like this Sugah." After a quick swipe of her tongue across your nuts; she takes them both in her mouth and begins humming, along with stroking your cock. Operetta starts soft and low, leisurely rubbing the head. But as her volume picks up; so does her pace. Until she is nearly deafening and her hands are a blur. Finally, you climax and spray your cum over Operetta's face and mask, "All this for little ol' me?" she teases as she licks your cum off her fingers and then she parts her pussy before you, "Done got me worked up now, lemme see what you can do." You're not sure you can match her performance, but damn if you're going to let her down. You dive in and go straight for her clit; bringing out a delighted squeal from her.
            Last edited by El Heffe; 08-25-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Even he was sitting down; Draculaura had to stand up to kiss Clawd and that was with her heels on too. Taking his tongue in her mouth and massaging on his broad chest and shoulders; Draculaura trembled at the thought of all of this brawny werewolf was hers. He towered over her and his cock was an intimidating tower of meat, but he devoted to her and her pleasure. Such loyalty deserved a reward thought Draculaura as she took Clawd's cockhead in her mouth. She could barely get to halfway down, so she jerked the rest of the shaft and played with his huge, hairy balls. When she felt them tighten Draculaura backed off; while she loved the taste of his cum, today she needed it in her cunt, "Clawd, lift me." came the desperate, needy whine from Draculaura and Clawd was only too happy to answer. Picking her up like she weighed nothing; he impaled her on his dick. In the tight grip of Clawd, Draculaura was lost in the pleasure. Endless moans and squeals tumbled out of her as his knot battered her folds. When Clawd worked his knot in at last Draculaura gave a keening whine and came, drenching his cock and balls. Draculaura laid her head on Clawd and she rode out the tremors as Clawd held her tight and pumped rope after rope of cum into her.

Comment

"My my my Nefera." Cleo tutted as she walked around the prone form of her sister, "It seems you forgot the most element of bondage, trust." Nefera could give no reply through the gag her bandages put in her mouth, though the enraged huffing gave some clue to her general mood. Cleo took in the sight of her sister, trussed up and at her mercy. Plucking a few of the bindings to remind Nefera of her situation; Cleo walked over to the toybox and selected her tools for the evening. Cleo slowly walked back to Nefera, letting her build up the dread and anticipation. Nefera let out a muffled howl as Cleo roughly invaded her with her fingers, "Oh dear sister, you're positively dripping." Cleo twisted her hand and pinched Nefera's clit, "It seems to be that helpless suits you." Nefera began bucking wildly to throw Cleo off but went deathly still when Cleo let her huge strapon flop down between her asscheeks. Cleo gave a few thrusts, to let Nefera know exactly what she was in for before she plunged in. Nefera cried with indignation as Cleo violated her; never mind that Nefera would often do the same to Cleo. She took her sweet revenge now; slapping Nefera's ass and groping her breasts. The heady feeling of giving Nefera her just desserts pulled Cleo over the edge; she came hard, squirting all over the sheets. The same could not be said for Nefera, who desperately squirmed for release. But she would receive none from Cleo who stepped away and walked towards the door. Before she left Cleo turned and gave Nefera an appraising look, "Fine, I guess I can't leave you like this." So she rang for the servants and proclaimed to those assembled, "In recognition to your devotion, my sweet sister has made herself available for your pleasure. Use her as you see fit." As they fell upon Nefera Cleo gave a vindictive smile and left her to her fate.

Comment

"Draculaura, thanks for helping me with my next boovie." Elissabat stood nude before her best ghoulfriend and her manster Clawd, "Oh think nothing of it, me and Clawd are glad to help. Right, Clawd?" Clawd stared like a deer caught in headlights as if the slightest reaction from him would bring down the ire of Draculaura, "Yeah, sure." Draculaura took no notice of his discomfort and turned to Elissabat, "Did they give any specifics on the scene?" Elissabat shook her head, "No, they're still fleshing out the script. I don't even know if it's a ghoul or manster they're pairing me with." Draculaura clapped and rubbed her hands together, "Then it's a good thing we're both here. Time to strip Clawd!" With no hesitation from Draculaura and some from Clawd they disrobed. Elssiabat's eyes wandered from the petite charms of Draculaura to the brawny ruggedness of Clawd, but before she could choose Draculaura explained her plan, "I'll lay down, you get on top facing the other way and that way you can practice with both me and Clawd." As they got on the bed Clawd pinched himself, this shit just had to be a dream. As she stared down at Draculaura's pussy, unsure of how to start, Draculaura offered words of encouragement, "Just follow my lead." And began licking and sucking on her cunt. Elissabat marshaled her focus and followed suit, copying Draculaura's technique as best she could. Watching his ghoulfriend and a world-class boovie star eat each other gotClawd as hard as diamond, but still afraid that any wrong move on his part would bring everything crashing down. Draculaura's voice broke him out of his stupor, "Clawd, don't just stand there. Elissabat can't afford any gaps in her repertoire." Hastily moving forward, Clawd brought his dick level with Elissabat. Bringing her face up from Draculaura's pussy Elissabat stared down the length of Clawd's cock. It certainly looked bigger up close and it looked pretty big, to begin with, but Elissabat never backed down from a challenge before. So she opened as wide as she could and took in Clawd's cock head' earning a hiss from him, "Watch the teeth." Elissabat backed off and went to eating out Draculaura again; sucking on Clawd's cock when she confident. Draculaura eased off of Elisssbat's cunt, "Do you think you got a general idea?" Elissabat took a last few licks of both of their genitals before replying, "Yes, I think I do." Draculaura beamed with pride at her friend's accomplishment, "Good, now we can move on the main event. You get on the bottom this time." Once she had done so Draculaura straddled her, their nipples rubbing against each other and their clits touching. She then spread Elissabat's soaked pussy for Clawd; who still couldn't believe this was real. But as he sunk inch after inch into her hot cunt, his doubt disappeared and he gave his all fucking her. Elissabat was lost in a swirl of pleasure as Clawd pounded into her and Draculaura ground their bodies into each other. It was all too much and she came hard all over the two lovers. Draculaura gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked, "Ready for that boovie?" Elissabat caught her breath and replied, "Perhaps, but it never hurts to go over the material again" Clawd and Draculaura looked at each other, smiled, and fell on Elissabat once more.

Comment

"You guys started without me?" Clawdia indignantly asked her siblings. They were spread out on the couch with Clawd sitting up with Clawdeen and Howleen licking up the sides of his cock. Clawdeen looked up at her older sister, "You were taking a while, so we decided to get warmed up." Howleen took the lapse on Clawdeen's part to take Clawd's cock into her mouth, trying to get as much of it down her throat as possible. Clawdia walked across the room while she shucked off her clothes, "Awfully good of you two to get him lubed for me." Once she reaches Clawd she shoos away the other two and sits on his cock. Watching with some mild annoyance as their big sister bogarts their brother's cock; Clawdeen and Howleen make do with each other. Tongues exploring each other's mouth while their hands groped the other's curves; Howleen and Clawdeen ground their wet pussies together. As she came up for air, Clawdeen asked a pressing question, "We got any toys here?" Howleen gave the matter some thought before remembering what was under the couch. Reaching her hand under it, Howleen pulled out a double-ended dildo, "Jackpot!" she cried in triumph before sliding one end into her cunt. Clawdeen spread herself before her sister and Howleen struck true, plunging in deep. As they played on the floor Clawdia was bent over the back of the couch as Clawd pounded her; she left claw marks in the upholstery as the sensation washed over her. She should visit her family more often.

Comment

Being slung over her shoulder gave Heath a great view of Abbey's thick, toned ass; but it also made him worry about what was going to happen to him once they reach where ever she was taking him. A thunderous crash as another door fell before Abbey's might sent another jolt of worry up his spine. Abbey stopped in one room, and in one swift motion threw him on a bed and removed his pants. Heath didn't have the chance to cover himself before Abbey grabbed his cock and gave it a discerning lick. Finding his flavor to be agreeable Abbey sucked on his dick with such strength and fervor that he felt like his head was about to collapse in. Once he was hard as possible Abbey got straddled him and slammed down with pelvis shattering force. There was no gentleness and no tenderness as Abbey took what she needed from Heath. Unable to fight her off, Heath decided to lean into it as he groped what he could reach and sucked on her nipples. The unrelenting pace and Heath's efforts paid off as Abbey came in one last slam that broke the bed in two. Abbey kissed Heath and told him, "Good penis, is mine now." Heath couldn't even be mad at that.

Comment

There was something about fear that made pig dick that must sweeter. Ramona had cornered the Three Little Pigs and forced them to drop their pants. As she sucked their cocks; Ramona delighted in the mix of pleasure and terror that ran through the little porkers. Lifting her skirt, she orders two of them to pick a hole. The ones she wasn't blowing snapped to it and pounded away like lives depended on Ramona getting her rocks off. She squeezes both of them and sucks the third down to the base. But not even the fear of death could dull the sensation and one by one they cum. Ramona stood up, licked some cum of her lip, and told them, "That'll do pigs, that'll do."

Comment

"I can really feel the passion in your heart" observed Bonita as vines snaked their way under her clothes. While the vines were gently teasing Bonita; Clawvenus was being reamed by the vines she had summoned. The best Clawdeen and Venus could figure out was that Clawdeen's heat cycle and Venus's plant control merged and got them into this mess. As Bonita slipped off her clothes to allow the vines better access Clawvenus's were ripped off hers. The vines flicked at Bonita's clit and lightly twirled at her asshole; Clawvenus's holes were subject to constant pistoning. These clashing styles had the same payoff as Bonita and Clawvenus came under the vines' ministrations; after catching her breath Bonita fluttered over to Clawvenus, "Does your mind feel clearer now?" Clawvenus blinked and wiped the sap off her mouth, "Yeah, I think so."

Comment

As he laid in the warm afternoon sun with his head in his ghoulfriend's lap after a wonderful picnic; Jackson thought that life couldn't get better. As he got up and began cleaning Frankie interrupted him, "Jackson, you haven't had your dessert yet." Jackson was confused for a second and turned to ask what dessert when he saw Frankie spread before him, pussy glistening. Needing no other prompting Jackson went down and started eating Frankie with the love and attention she'd come to enjoy. Running her hands through his hair, Frankie threw back and let out a moan as Jackson sucked on her clit. Afraid she was about to cum too soon; Frankie stopped Jackson and pulled him towards her. Their lips met as Jackson's cock slid in; they held each other for a moment, enjoying the feeling of Frankie's pussy wrapped around Jackson's dick. Then he began pumping his cock, eliciting moans and delighted giggles from Frankie. As Jackson sped up; Frankie wrapped her legs around him, unwilling to let him slip out. With no alternative, Jackson came inside her as Frankie squirted all over the picnic blanket. As Jackson pulled out of her; Frankie took his cock into her mouth and cleaned it, "And that was my dessert."

Comment

When the boys won those backstage passes to the Casta Fierce concert; all they expected was five minutes with the star and maybe a swag bag. What they got was debauchery as Casta rode Manny's tube steak, Invisi-Billy plowed her ass, and she alternated sucking off Deuce and Gil. The boys made the most of it as they matched Casta for speed and enthusiasm. Invisi-Billy and Manny synchronized their thrusts; so that they bottomed out in Casta at the same time. Meanwhile, Duece and Gil slapped their cocks on her face, occasionally taking her mouth for a spin. As the night went on the boys switched positions, until each of them had a turn with every hole. Capping off the evening by showering her with cum. As the boys left with their swag bags; let it never be said that Casta Fierce never made time for her fans.

Comment

Being able the stare down the most famous cleavage in all Hauntlywood was a hell of a bonus in Viperine's opinion, but it came with risks. Like Elissabat noticing her boner and grabbing it. As her cock was held in Elissabat's grip, Viperine's heart went a mile a minute. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I'm so fired was all the ran through her mind; but Elissabat just smiled at her and stroked her bulge, "You seem distracted and we can't have that." Elissabat fished out Viperine's cock; giving it kisses and stroking it. Viperine clutched the brush and hairdryer in her hands, afraid of ruining the moment. But Elissabat was so attentive and loving that she relaxed and came all over her face. Before Viperine could stammer out an apology, Elissabat rubbed the cum into her skin, licking the excess of her fingers, "I have to say, this the best facial I ever had. We'll have to add it to my regimen. Do you think you can do that?" With her cock rapidly stiffening Viperine was more than happy to oblige.

Comment

Working...
                                X