Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Monster High/Ever After High prompts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raven wasn't sure how'd she take to contract work. But, seeing the absolute brat her target was put her mind at ease and she could take it as an opportunity to test some things out before using them on Apple. First was gagging Nefera, whatever she'd had to say Raven was in no mood to listen. Picking up a medium paddle Raven gave Nefera a few whacks eliciting indigent whines from the mummy. Unimpressed by Nefera's resilience Raven picked up a candle and drizzled a few drops of wax onto her bosom. Nefera's whines grated on Raven's ears in stark contrast to the heavenly moans and squeals Apple would give her. Deciding to not take any more time then she had to Raven enchanted three of her largest dildoes to levitate and proceed to fuck the everloving daylights out of Nefera. When Nefera's cadence took a more pleasing tone Raven called over Cleo. When she arrived Nerera was on her knee meekly waiting for orders, thinking back to their childhood Cleo asked her a question, "What does a good sister do for her favorite sister?" Wordlessly Nefera crawled towards Cleo, lifted her skirt, and began to lick her pussy. Keeping a hand on Nefera's head Cleo turned to Raven and kissed her on the cheek, "Bravo darling, I must say you do excellent work." Raven smiled, "My pleasure, I relish the chance to make to the world better." and absentmindedly fiddled with Nefera's buttplug.

Comment

Years of selective breeding gave the Cinderella line the most beautiful and sensitive feet in all the land. A fact Cerise and Ramona exploited ruthlessly as they both licked and sucked on Ashlynn's toes, massaged her calves, and rubbed their dicks on her thighs, "I think we're done with the appetizer, let's move on to the first course." said Ramona, and with that the two hybrids lifted the princess into the air, allowing them access to her holes. As they hungrily devoured her ass and pussy Ashlynn had to grab ahold of Ramona's head to keep steady, "I think we're ready for the second course." Cerise told her sister. Ashlynn was unceremoniously dropped onto their dicks and they pounded away, giving her little love bites on her necks. As she was stretched out by their know Ashlynn felt her will become subsumed to the pleasure. After their knots deflated enough to release her, Ashlynn got on her knees and serviced the two sisters. As they kissed and fingered each other's assholes Cerise and Ramona had to agree that having a princess suck their dicks while their cum leaked out of her was the best way to bond as sisters.

Comment

"Wolf girl is in rut, yes?" Abbey asked Howleen out of the blue. A short "Wha?" was all she could get out before Abbey lifted her up until Howleen's crotch was at eye level with Abbey, "Signs unmistakable, will remedy." With no further muss, Abbey tore off Howleen's panties and effortlessly deepthroats her cock, knot and all. Due to the tight grip Abbey kept on her hips all Howleen could do was hold on and ride the pleasure. A rather short ride as Abbey's relentless assault was too much for the young werewolf, "Still hard? Will have to be stepping up now." As Abbey took in all of her dick Howleen was surprised at how nice the chill of Abbey's pussy felt on her cock. It was certainly helping her hold off another premature blast off. Shoving her against a wall Abbey continued to pump Howleen's cock for all it was worth, heedless of who might be watching. After shooting off another three loads into her Abbey seemed satisfied and let Howleen drop to the floor in a haze, "Come see me when penis gets too unruly." Abbey said matter of factly and walked off, "Ah yeah, sure." was all Howleen could manage before blacking out.

Comment

With rewards like this, who'd want to be evil? This was the prevailing thought in Raven's head as she receiving her just due for saving Wonderland, that it came in the form of hot dickings was the icing on the cake. Giving a small moan Raven licked and sucked on Lizze's royal scepter, while idly playing with her balls. Beneath Raven, Maddie was enthusiastically worshiping her pussy and giving little tweaks to her clit. Kitty meanwhile was somehow eating out Raven's ass and fucking her tits at the same time. Lizzie held up her hand and everyone gave pause as she proclaimed, "In recognition of your selfless service for the good of Wonderland, allow us to service you in return." Taking this as their cue Maddie and Kitty lined up their cocks with the appropriate holes and began thrusting away, totally focused on Raven's pleasure. Taking in Lizzie's cock as a lifeline to keep from losing herself in the whirlwind of feeling Raven gave it her all too. It didn't seem fair otherwise. Everyone's efforts paid off in a spectacular shower of cum, leaving no doubts in Raven's mind the depths of Wonderland's gratitude.

Comment

"Just think of all the fun we're going to have once Raven gets here." brayed Courtly as she slapped her ridiculously huge dick against Apple's face. That potion she took earlier was a miracle in a bottle, giving her a set of cock and balls worthy of a prince of the Charming line. Courtly needed a bitch breaker this like this for her revenge against Raven. However, when she reached her dorm all she found was Apple doing some thronework. Deciding that Apple was the perfect way to get back at Raven, Courtly made sure that her territory was marked and mark it she did. Taking sadistic delight in Apple squirming under the shadow of her dick, Courtly smeared her cum over her face, "You'd better learn to love my dick, the only way you'll ever get to taste Raven's pussy is when you clean us up after fucking." Whatever indignant remark she had Courtly silenced by shoving her dick in, grabbing her hair and working her up and down. Apple gagging on her cock was music to her ears, finally getting the respect she was so long denied. But she couldn't get complacent, allowing Apple a small breath she ground her nutsack to her face. With no other option given to her, Apple reluctantly licked and sucked Courtly's musty balls, "You're doing so well, here's the first part of your reward." with no further ceremony Courtly came hard in Apple's mouth, overflowing it and setting Apple on a coughing fit. As she pulled out, her ardor unabated, she threw Apple on the bed, "And here's the second." Apple failed to fight off Courtly as she plunged into her pussy, fucking away without a care, "Thanks for being my practice girl, I really appreciate it and so will Raven." The potion didn't just give Courtly amazing size and output, it also gave her improved stamina. Apple was trapped under Courtly for hours, desperately wishing it was Raven that was treating her so roughly. When Courtly finally came Apple was in tears, "That was great, but it seems we have some time before Raven gets here. No reason to waste time, let's get to the next step in your training." Courtly said matter of factly. Without a word, she bent forward and spread her asscheeks with an air of expectation. In a daze, Apple leaned forward with her tongue out and swirled it around her asshole. She just had to ride it out until Raven saved her, then they would have their revenge.

Comment

Once a month the glamor surrounding Cupid would need recharging, retreating deep into where the other students couldn't see her. Under the cover of starlight, she would flit betwixt the trees and pleasure herself to renew her power. But tonight something went awry, "Cupid?" Her heart froze and she dove for cover. Darling walked out of the shadow in her training gear; a loose tank top and shorts, and came over to where Cupid was hiding, "Are you OK? You seemed a little off." Cupid gave a short bitter laugh, "No, that's just me." Cupid came out of cover and gave a sarcastic twirl, "This is me, I'm..." "Beautiful" Darling cut her off. Cupid's heart leaped, she could feel Darling's desire bursting from her heart and tenting her shorts. It seems Cupid wasn't the only one hiding things. She fluttered over to her and gently laid her hands on Darling's bulge, "Thank you for the compliment, I'm sure you have something beautiful for me too. Can I see it?" Darling gave a breathy yes and with that Cupid fished out her cock. It was as magnificent as she hoped, standing tall and proud. Cupid gave it a tender kiss on the head before taking it into her mouth. With her hands on Darling's firm yet plush ass, Cupid works her herself down until her nose touched Darling's soft pubes, "Don't let me finish yet!" cried Darling, pulling back from Cupid's warm and inviting mouth, "I want to pleasure you, just as you've done for me." Darling effortlessly lifted Cupid until her ass was facing Darling. Then she began licking and sucking on Cupid's pussy. Darling's reputation as a pleaser of maidens was completely justified and Cupid felt the need to reward her. Using her wings to steady herself Cupid massaged the head of Darling's dick with her toes before rubbing it between her feet. All this pleasure was getting to Darling and not wanting to blow her load all over Cupid's feet she brought Cupid down until the tip of her dick was about to penetrate her and held still asking for permission. Cupid's needy whines and desperate thrusts backward were enough for her and Darling came to Cupid's rescue and then came in her pussy. Cupid gave a few ragged breaths and kissed Darling on the cheek, "Thank you so much. Cupid said and seeing as Darling's cock was still unbowed decided to show her gratitude more explicitly.

Comment

Even in his human form the Big Bad Wolf, Biggie to her, was covered in luxurious fur thought Red Riding Hood as she explored her husband's body. While his wife's hands wandered Biggie was focused on her neck, licking and giving little play bites. It had been too long since they could meet like this and they intended to most of it as he guided his cock into Red's eager pussy. All their patience and foreplay paid off as her folds eagerly parted and welcomed him in, Biggie setting a hard and fast pace. While she loved his gentle side having him mount her in the forest satisfied the primal need within her. Away from the prying eyes of others they could reaffirm their love and grow their family. As he filled her with his seed Biggie howled triumphantly while Red held on to him for dear life.

Comment

Tying off the last knot Frankie admired her handiwork. Jinafire was completely unable to move with only her cock remaining free. Seeing no reason to rush Frankie slowly walked to the head of the bed, fingers tugging at the tight bindings. Once she was done with that teasing Frankie got up and promptly sat on Jinafire's face. While she ate as if her life depended on it Frankie took Jinafire's cock in hand and slowly licked and kissed the head and idly juggled the balls. Jinafire's tongue was working like mad, going in deep and occasionally she would suck on Frankie's clit. Since she was doing such a good job Frankie decided to reward her. Crawling forward Frankie lined Jinafire's cock with her pussy and plunged down on it. Jinafire gave a sharp cry as her cock was grasped by Frankie's hot cunt and that cry gave way to moans as Frankie worked herself up and down. While her dick was great Jinafire could stand some more teasing in Frankie's mind, so she spread her asscheeks apart to remind Jinafire what was out of her reach. The sight of Frankie's cute little asshole set Jinafire over the edge and she came hot and heavy in Frankie.

Comment

Most people wouldn't think that that a wolf cock up their ass was the sign of a plan coming together, but Kitty had Cerise right where she wanted her; on top of her pounding away. For weeks Kitty laid the foundations of this moment, giving Cerise quick little peeks, casually bumping and grinding against her, sneaky crotch grabs, and throughout it all the scent of Kitty's arousal. The final straw was when Kitty bent over to pick up a coin, lifting her tail to show off her lack of panties. Cerise gave a snarl and fell on her barely having enough peace of mind to take her cock out. Kitty was absolutely delighted by Cerise's savagery and forcefulness, all she need was the right motivation. With a keening cry, Kitty came, "That was great, see you later." But Cerise held her firm and continued to fuck Kitty's ass and mauled her breasts. As Cerise shot load after load into her sore ass, Kitty was worried she may have gone too far.

Comment

(Did I mess up by having each prompt be its own post?)

"That hypocritical bitch!" the Evil Queen's roar of indignation echoed throughout her mirror prison, "Fairest in the land my resplendent ass!" The Evil Queen peered through the mirror at the source of her outrage, Snow White on her knees happily sucking on the cock of that drippy boy who followed Raven around. Dexter! That was the drippy boy's name, seemed he got it through his thick head that Raven was entirely out of his league. Though the nervous body language and the shifty eyes seem to indicate that he wasn't a full participant in these proceedings. Any reluctance vanished when Snow wrapped her tits around his cock and what a cock it was thought the Evil Queen as she cupped herself. They grew those Charming boys big, Snow's boobs couldn't cover it completely and the head, along with a good bit of shaft, escaped from her ample cleavage. Snow White was more than happy to kiss and lick the head as she rubbed her tits against his cock, this proved too much for the boy and he shot a heavy load over Snow's face and tits. The Evil Queen fumed with jealousy, here she was with only her hands and whatever couple was fornicating in front of a mirror to get herself off. Meanwhile, that conniving cunt Snow White had her choice of young studs to bed. When Snow saw that Dexter's cock was still hard she got on her hands and knees like the bitch she was, any earlier shyness he had disappeared and he plowed the Queen of Ever After like common tavern whore, "That's right you bastard, make her hurt!" The Evil Queen encouraged Dexter as he slapped Snow's ass and pulled on her hair. Seeing Snow getting destroyed by a boy her daughter's age and hearing moan like a wanton slut stoked a fire in the Evil Queen's belly. But she couldn't bring herself to masturbate, no she needs that lust for when the boy fell asleep. Then the boy would be her toy.

Comment

Hello, El Heffe I draw my own Monster HIgh characters from scary movies and my own ideas ! Let me know if you like some of my artwork! For your adult story crossover of Monster High that you are doing I'll read your story when I have time anyway enjoy these samples !!!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by hell dragon; 08-14-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Twyla wasn't sure why, but the werecats were being very nice to her. Twyla gave out a moan as Toralei licked her clit and the twins helped themselves to a breast apiece, yes they were being very nice. They had cornered her in the ghoul's shower and plied her with so many compliments and soft touches. When they pulled away Twyla was about to ask why, but her question was cut off when Meowlody spread her folds, Purrsephone spread her ass, and they both dove in. Toralei delighted in the sounds tumbling out of Twyla as the twins assaulted her nether regions and decided to add to the mix by grabbing Twyla's boobs, giving her little twists and pinches. Under all this attention it wasn't long before Twyla came and came hard, "Come on, let's leave her for ghoulfriend to find." Toralei told the other two as they sauntered out with Twyla in a well-fucked heap for Howleen to find.

Comment

One misread on a fireball and here she was, sucking on some egg guy's dick. When Kjersti made that bet with Humphrey at the interschool video game tournament she'd thought of it as a way of making some quick coin. Now she had nuts on her face but let it never be said that Kjersti Trollson welches on bets. So she took the balls in her mouth and gave them suck while she worked the shaft with her hand. Humphrey couldn't believe that this was happening, all this time he was jealous of those princes who got girls through sports and poetry and all he had to do was be good at video games. But it wouldn't do to cum in her mouth, so Humphrey had Kjersti spread her legs. Etching in the sight of a girl opening up for him into his memory, before plunging into the troll girl. As he was pumping away Kjersti lifted her shirt, then Humphrey took both of her breasts in his hands and brought both of her nipples into his mouth. This turned Kjersti around on the whole situation and locked her legs around Humphrey, forcing him to cum inside her. As he slid out and tried to catch his breath Kjersti stood up and spread her asscheeks, "Up for round two?" she challenged. A challenge he answered with gusto as he licked and tongue fucked Kjersti's asshole.

Comment

"Dexter, I've heard what you've been saying about Apple and me, about how I just need to meet the right guy." Raven's statement sets Dexter's heart aflutter. Could things be looking up for him? Would she dump Apple for him, as she should have? "So AppIe and I are going to do a test. Apple, would you come in here, please?" Raven announced. Then in walked in this absolutely gorgeous boy, all long flowing blond locks and six-pack abs. Something seemed familiar to Dexter however and tentatively asked, "Apple?" The other boy smiled and responded in a deep and melodious voice, "That's right Dexter, now should we begin the test Raven?" Raven gave a little clap and rubbed her hands together, "Yes, the first order of business; drop your pants the both of you." Without an ounce of hesitation, Apple did as he was told revealing massive length that dropped down to his knees and a pair of fist-sized balls to match. Dexter could only gawk as the other two turned to him, "Well Dexter? If you don't show us yours that means you forfeit." Raven warned him and seeing no other option, Dexter undid his belt and revealed his own much more modest endowment. Raven got to her knees and took them both in hand, weighing and comparing them like ripe fruits. Then she tasted the two cocks, though she could only fit the head of Apple's and easily took Dexter's down to the base. Finally, she made her decision as she removed her hand from Dexter's cock and started pumping Apple's dick with both hands. Dexter despaired as Raven took lewd delight in Apple's cock, trying to force as much of it down her throat as she can. Raven's effort got her to halfway down, so she jerked the rest of it while massaging Apple's balls. Dexter could pin the exact moment his heart broke as Apple drenched Raven in his cum. The spell or potion that turned Apple into a boy wore off and she wasted no time in cleaning Raven of the mess she made of her. As Apple slurped her seed off Raven's neck and breast,s Raven turned to Dexter, "I guess if I was into boys, I wouldn't be into boys like you." Then with a malicious smile, she kissed Apple, sharing in the bounty of her balls.

Comment

From her vantage point in the desk mirror, the Evil Queen watched as Dexter Charming tossed and turned in his sleep. The guilt from fucking Snow White was obviously wracking him. Which was fine by her, it would leave him as clay in her hands, clay that would bake in the heat of her cunt as she reshaped him into her own personal fucktoy. All she need to do was pay the boy a visit in his dreams, whereupon she found him being berated by Raven and Apple. As they both laid into Dexter for his treachery the Evil Queen, wearing nothing but violet smoke, sauntered to him, "My dear lad, there's no need for all that." She cupped his face in her hand, "What you and Snowy did is your business and don't worry about Raven. I have it on good authority that Raven and you have very different tastes or the same taste depending on how you look at it." She turned his head and Dexter saw an image of Raven kissing Apple on her bed. The Evil Queen nestled Dexter to her chest and massaged small circles on his back as he sobbed and his cock hardened against her. She gave a little evil smile as she told him, "Since Raven won't return your affections I'll take them." Dexter tilted his head up and sputtered out, "But, your Majesty!? The Evil Queen silenced him with a kiss and responded, "You have your face between my breasts and your cock between my thighs. I think you can call me Evie now." Before he could respond she kissed him again, her tongue exploring him, "But first things first." Evie pushed Dexter down to his knees and held him close to her pussy, "I hope I don't have to YES! JUST LIKE THAT!" Dexter cut her off by taking her clit in his mouth and sucking on it hard before he began giving her long broad licks on her cunt. Evie gripped Dexter's head and ground him into her pussy so he would know who was in charge here. Either Snow had given him tips or the Charming line had pussy eating in their genes thought Evie as she marked Dexter's face with her nectar. She let Dexter fall back on the floor and straddled him, "Excellent Dexter, it's time for your reward." She lifted herself up and slowly took inch after inch of Dexter's cock until she hilted herself completely. Looking at the dazed look on Dexter's face delighted Evie to no end as she bounced on his dick, never letting him rest, "Don't just lay there boy! Put your hands to work!" She commanded, immediately he grabbed two great big handfuls of ass, groping and spreading her asscheeks. Evie gasped in pleasure and shoved her boobs in Dexter's face, chasing even more sensation. At last, he blew his load deep in her cunt, shooting rope after rope of cum. The Evil Queen stood before the thoroughly debauched prince and wove the spell that would him to her. Snow White could have him by day, but he would be hers every night.

Comment

Working...
                                X