Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, Looking forward to it.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

At the risk of being torn apart by the angry masses...

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
      I might be done with the new page of Sherwood sometime around midnight...I think.
      While that would be Awesomeness Incarnate, if it turns out you need a good night's sleep then don't hesitate. We can all be just as overjoyed tomorrow.

Comment

Okay, Midnight is turning out to be rather more....'optimistic' than originally projected. Not sure when if it'll be finished before I turn in.

Comment

Okay, Midnight is turning out to be rather more....'optimistic' than originally projected. Not sure when if it'll be finished before I turn in.
          If you need sleep, then sleep! We'll still be here.

Just remember, "Now right" is better than "Right now".

Comment

No need to push yourself, we'll all still be here tomorrow.

Comment

New page up. Better than the last couple, I guess, but I still think I've had a definite backslide in terms of quality.
              Probably not taking my time enough.
              Well, whatever. New page, anyway.
              Attached Files

Comment

I think you've done quite well. But the fact you're able to knock them out as fast as you do with the level of quality you do is still quite a feat.
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I hate to see her go but I love to see her flee in terror

New page up. Better than the last couple, I guess, but I still think I've had a definite backslide in terms of quality.
                  As much as I've been loving the sexy action, the real fighting action as Timmantha makes her break is awesome. It's awesome to see her get the best of the two mean blondes before fleeing, and I must say that the view of her in the last panel is quite enticing despite her fear. It's a great view of some delicious curves. The other girls are quite lovely too, and Helga with her butt in the air is pretty awesome.

However, Timmantha's horror of realization in the second panel is the most gripping on the page and drives the action wonderfully by forcing her proactive nature to emerge.

As for the quality, great artwork is great artwork. Perfect accuracy on every single stroke isn't quite so important when you have a terrific story to tell. Also, we'd never want it to become a burden or pain for you. We're very grateful, so no worries.

Comment

Probably not taking my time enough.
                    Well, whatever. New page, anyway.
                    Well, this went all "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and I'm very much OK with that. Glad to see the action picking up; much as I love the sexy times, the actual storyline also attracts me.

PS: Would love to see what's happening with the Juniper Lee sub-plot
                    Last edited by ; 03-03-2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Oh my! This doesn't look good for Timmantha.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                        I think you've done quite well. But the fact you're able to knock them out as fast as you do with the level of quality you do is still quite a feat.
                        Agreed on that. The latest page is awesome.
                        I was laughing and going "Uh oh.... Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers!" in my head.
                        I guess the mind-control does not affect Timmantha as much because she is a boy's mind in a girl's body.

Comment

Awesome.
                          Dear Mr.D I wanted to ask if you have a fixed price list for commissions and if it is possible right now to ask for a commissions...AND if you do Original Chars.
                          Cheers, Kat

Comment

Originally posted by headshotgunny View Post
                            Awesome.
                            Dear Mr.D I wanted to ask if you have a fixed price list for commissions and if it is possible right now to ask for a commissions...AND if you do Original Chars.
                            Cheers, Kat
                            The answer to all three questions is "Yes!" Just send me a PM and we can work out details.

Comment

New commission done for Toonspew! File wouldn't upload here for some reason, but you can find it in my galleries here: http://www.jabarchives.com/main/post...81207216004840

Comment

Why can't more police lineups be like this?

New commission done for Toonspew!
                                Wonderful work on all of the great schoolgirls, both full views and those extra delicious close-ups. (I guess fingerprints and retina scans aren't enough anymore.) Not only are the cuties all beautifully drawn but their poses fully represent their personalities, with their faces topping it all off.

The dialogue and data, which I'm guessing were mostly from Toonspew and the team, are all terrific too. Thanks to both of you for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X