Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
    Wonderful work on all of the great schoolgirls, both full views and those extra delicious close-ups. (I guess fingerprints and retina scans aren't enough anymore.) Not only are the cuties all beautifully drawn but their poses fully represent their personalities, with their faces topping it all off.
    Now for the million dollar question: Which ghoul girl do you like best (in this pic)? Or, y'know what, just rank 'em from best to worst

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
    The dialogue and data, which I'm guessing were mostly from Toonspew and the team, are all terrific too. Thanks to both of you for sharing.
    Yeah, that was me (I don't really have a 'team', unfortunately, just some interested parties and well-wishers). Thanks, I'm glad you liked my jokes.

I created an account on TJA in order to make this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Toonspew View Post

Welcome to the site, hope you stick around!
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Because living history can be quite sexy

Which ghoul girl do you like best (in this pic)? Or, y'know what, just rank 'em from best to worst
        Tanis. It's always going to be Tanis on my, er, as my number one. I don't know if it would be polite to rank them, but I'd pretty much work right-to-left on this chart.

I'm glad you did, and I hope you check in once in a while too.

Comment

Was cruising the /pco/ draw thread at plus4chan.net, did these.
          Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Rewards and Punishments

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
            Was cruising the /pco/ draw thread at plus4chan.net, did these.
            If only the circus was really that much fun in real life. Lovely job on Zatanna as she uses her magic touch on the young crimefighter's wand. Clearly she believes in rewarding those who do good, and from the way his leg is tensed (perhaps quavering) as he blows it's very good. Lovely work on the lady herself, especially her face held so close to the boy's.

It sucks that a cutie like Gertrude has to force the rabbit to do what's good for him, but then again maybe she tastes as bad as her toxic personality. Still, the little woman is still almost cute despite her rage; actually, some would be much more turned on by it. (Bunnicula probably spends all day dreaming of Mina treating him like this. )

Sexy aliens are pretty cute, though it's hard not to wonder if there aren't serious downsides to this. (I won't discuss it any further though because it'll ruin their fun.) Basically it's great to see many different races and species coming together and making peace.

Thanks, man.

Comment

Haven't heard anything from you in a while D. Everything going okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Zedthefed View Post
                Haven't heard anything from you in a while D. Everything going okay?
                I've been meaning to make an update concerning progress (or lack thereof), so I suppose now's as good a time as any.
                Short version: March was not a great month.
                Slightly longer version for people who like to be bummed out: Had to put down my dog of 15 years, and the next day, my grandmother died. So, started this month not much in the mood to draw cartoon smut .
                So,yeah, otherwise, I've been focusing a lot on my sfw comics, and managed to pick up a couple commissions. Also been trying to get into painting, since a friend gifted me roughly two dozen canvases they found in their attic, and it has been a slow and frustrating process.

I think that covers most of it. I wish I could give a timeline for next update, but I don't really know. I've been pushing myself to do more comics work (that I can actually SHOW people), and it doesn't leave a whole lot of time for Camp Sherwood. I'll do my best to make it soon.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that D. Take all the time you need.

Comment

Well, getting back into the swing of things, here's the linear for the next page. Probably color it sometime tomorrow.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Well, getting back into the swing of things, here's the linear for the next page. Probably color it sometime tomorrow.
                      Welcome back. Sorry about everything that happened last month, but it is good to see you again and with another great page.

Comment

New page colored.
                        Attached Files

Comment

As others have mentioned, sorry to hear about what's been going on.

New page colored.
                          Originally posted by Marcus
                          And then she whips out this huge sandwich just dripping with egg salad and-
                          ...starts chomping down like a coyote?

Yeah, I had to look that up. What of it?

Originally posted by Trixie
                          You can do this.
                          I know I said something about this on the WWOEC forum thread, but this can only end badly, Trix. And now you're drunk, too. At least Marcus seems okay... for the moment, of course.

The initials in the last panel are going to bother me, though. A strangely triangular relationship... or a progression? Is it even a reference? If so, are they contemporary with the characters we're seeing? I couldn't figure it out.

Comment

Wow, that was quick. Looks great D!

Comment

It looks like the night's action isn't abating even after Timmantha's escape. I'm sure a naked glistening screaming little girl is exactly what Trixie is hoping for, but she's trying that whole "normal" thing. Let's hope she doesn't get too drunk and do anything the Te Xuan Ze wouldn't do. Also, nice to see Tiff doing some good, and I also like how the combinations of initials in those hearts play out – showing that some of the kids like to try different things.

Oh! And you colored it before I even got around to typing a reply. Dialogue pretty much confirms what was coming to mind from the inks, except I think Marcus is more of a gentleman than Trixie wishes for right now... but will be much happier for later. Awesome job.
                              Last edited by FairySlayer; 04-10-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

one thing noticed is that the girls affected by the pollen seem to get gold eyes, nice touch

Comment

Working...
                                X