Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the downtime, had a SATA controller die in one of the external SQL servers
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Catching things up, we've got a few new pages of CS, a couple commissions, and the February patreon poll pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

• To be fair Helga, this wasn't the weirdest situation arnold caught you in
        Check out my stories
        https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Aww, it's terrible that Fifi had to do it for herself on Valentine's day. She looks so dejected, even just her face and depressed affect, but the trappings make it even sadder. At least she had that pillow to add a tiny bit of mood to her car, and that mega-dildo seems like it would be fun. Next year hopefully she'll just invite Furball to come over to see a movie so at least he could sleep in a car instead of a cardboard box for a night.

BTW "Chateau du Fromage"? Nice!

The new CS pages are fantastic! Why do I have the feeling that the awesomely hot action between Pepper Ann and "her Reflection" ("Reflecsh-Ann"?) is powering the attack at the docks. While at first the risk of getting caught was part of the excitement, it's looking like having her seen this way is part of the plan. It should be very fun to watch.

Sure it's fun to think that Helga's sudden and deliciously sexy outburst of uncontrollable lust could also be either caused by or adding to the great sexual evil… but this kind of thing seems very in-character for her on its own.

Still, sweetest of all that Trixie is letting her guard down and having a great time with Timmantha. The seem so happy in the moment that I think Timmantha will actually be glad that the sexual magic didn't interfere, despite being with the girl of her dreams.

Good to see you back here, though next time I'll be better about following the boards you post on. Thanks.

Comment

• New page up.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, I hope Beetlejuice can afford all those child-support payments. Awesomely sexy and action-packed work, as always. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                Wow, I hope Beetlejuice can afford all those child-support payments. Awesomely sexy and action-packed work, as always. Thanks.
                He better not get Rhonda pregnant she's mine

Comment

• Originally posted by MacGyver View Post

He better not get Rhonda pregnant she's mine
                  And how do you think you'll convince him?

Comment

• Couple commissions and the March poll pic.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• April poll pic plus bonus Spinel
                      Attached Files

Comment

• New page. Not great, but I had to distract myself with something.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• It's actually pretty great: a nice peaceful break from all the bad things in the world, like the pandemic, political insanity, the horrific tentacle rape down at the lake, and the scarcity of bathroom tissue. I love how cute and casual they are as they relax while Lor tries to play it so cool. Then I love her dreamy little blush after her friends tell her it's okay to invite Trixie… plus Tish's sideways glance at Carver for his comment while he peeks back to see if she reacted. Lovely scenery adds to the charm. It's all beautifully done. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                            It's actually pretty great: a nice peaceful break from all the bad things in the world, like the pandemic, political insanity, the horrific tentacle rape down at the lake, and the scarcity of bathroom tissue. I love how cute and casual they are as they relax while Lor tries to play it so cool. Then I love her dreamy little blush after her friends tell her it's okay to invite Trixie… plus Tish's sideways glance at Carver for his comment while he peeks back to see if she reacted. Lovely scenery adds to the charm. It's all beautifully done. Thanks.
                            Agreed , anything to .... mitigate the disasters around us at the moment.
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• New page up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• The question is: Will Tino kick himself if he learns that there was a massive tentacle-rape orgy down by the lake and he missed it? Regardless, I'm glad that Tish made her annoyance known, even if it's something Carver wanted to stir in her. (If someone doesn't make the obvious joke then I don't know why I pitch all these softballs in the first place.)

Super cute close up of Goo experiencing her worry and shame. Lovely, expressive face is too cute; tongue loll when answering Veronica is a nice dose of her cuteness too. Unfortunately I think the girl is vulnerable enough to spill the beans to the Trixie-obsessed blonde. Should be fun.

Thanks for another lovely yet intriguing page.

Comment

Working...
                                X