Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You heard her RayRay give her a nice thick coating

Comment

• Oh wow, love the EqG illustration. It's so like AJ and RD to have a contest like that. Also great bit of skinship between friends.

Comment

• New page up.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Whoowee looks like Jun finally got that sweet release, and it looks like Rayray definitely enjoyed the show.

I loved the expressions Jun makes and the way her legs look all shaky from the exersion of trying to cum for a long while is both super satisfying and hot. Keep up the amazing work Mr. D!!!

Comment

• Damn it RayRay be a man and make a move

Comment

• New page is up.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh wow, I'm loving the outfit designs, Trixie looks amazing as always, though personally she would look better without all that makeup, but that's just how it is story-wise. I love the little detail with Tootie's nipples showing through her tanktop(?) It's both innocent yet slightly lewd. Timmantha is as adorable as she always is, it's great seeing our main cast again. I wonder what's gonna happen next. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by HisHers View Post
                  I wonder what's gonna happen next. . .
                  Explosions, most likely.

Comment

• Hey Mister D, if this site goes down unexpectedly, where are you going to post this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddedprox View Post
                      Hey Mister D, if this site goes down unexpectedly, where are you going to post this?
                      I promise you the site won't go down unexpectedly... I prefer the site NOT go down at all. It just really helps to have some support to do all of this..
                      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hey Mister D, if this site goes down unexpectedly, where are you going to post this?
                        If it happens, I'm not sure. I might try blogspot or pixiv, or something. Maybe even Tumblr if I get desperate, but I doubt it'll come to that. If nothing else, I'll just post to the various chan sites or paheal.

In related news, new page is up.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Well I hope it won't come to that, but still it would be good to be prepared.

Also this is the most lewd page of the entire new arc. I mean explicit handholding?!? Mr D I didn't know you had it in you!

All kidding aside, Trixie looks like a starving woman with food right in front of her but can't touch it, the way her eyes narrow convey a ton of emotions from the context we're seeing.

Comment

• Is that Charlie freakin' Brown in the background?!

Comment

• I also caught Lincoln Loud and Mabel Pines! Nice to see some newer cartoon characters pop up
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Like Mister D said, He posts them on some chans too. Namely 7 and 8. rule34 on 8. pco on 7.
                                There will always be a place online to find Camp Sherwood. We will make sure of that.
                                I have for the last 8 years tried to keep at least 3 separate archives online at all times as well as 2 offline backups.

Comment

Working...
                                X