Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mister D's thread

Hey everybody! Made the transition from WWOEC just fine-better, really, since now I've got my own gallery for you to visit! I've reposted most of my recent work there, and in the future I plan to update art to this thread as well. If there's any of my old stuff you want to see that isn't up, let me know and I'll upload it.
    I"ll be making all the Camp Sherwood uploads to my gallery, but I'll definitely update this thread to let everyone know when I do.
    In the meantime, welcome to the new thread!

It's a pleasure having you on the site , Welcome!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I love those foot fetish pics of yours, and the li'l Power Pack pic.
      The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

I'm glad you made the transition. I never got a chance to tell you how much I liked the Ghoul School pics you've made, so I'm happy that I can do it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
          Hey everybody! Made the transition from WWOEC just fine-better, really, since now I've got my own gallery for you to visit! I've reposted most of my recent work there, and in the future I plan to update art to this thread as well. If there's any of my old stuff you want to see that isn't up, let me know and I'll upload it.
          I"ll be making all the Camp Sherwood uploads to my gallery, but I'll definitely update this thread to let everyone know when I do.
          In the meantime, welcome to the new thread!

Thanks for that, I was really getting worried that Camp Sherwood would just disappear like so many other comics, "Peg goes Camping" comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by wombat43 View Post
            Thanks for that, I was really getting worried that Camp Sherwood would just disappear like so many other comics, "Peg goes Camping" comes to mind.
            Camp Sherwood will never fully die. There will always be a home no matter what. Whether it's here on Jab, on 7chan, 8ch, or hell even the fan forum.

Sherwood will never be lost. I (and many others) will not let it happen.

Comment

Glad to see you here Mister D. I've been a huge fan of your work for years.

Comment

looking forward to all future pics
                Check out my stories
                https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Glad to see you found a place here.

Comment

Welcome to Jab Mr. D!! it is awesome to have you here and that you have your own gallery at TJA, I jope you have lots of fun here!!

Comment

MisterD; Allow me to add my voice to those welcoming you here. Glad to see you made the transition from WWOEC without a hitch. Also very glad to hear that Camp Sherwood has not been lost.

Comment

Uhmm; anyone know why my profile pic isn't showing up with my posts?

Comment

Glad you found this place MrD, I needs my Camp Sherwood fix!

Tu160 - Your avatar shows up for me.

Comment

Hi, Mr. D, good to see you here. We will be watching your comic again after WWOEC's closure. We'll be watching again.

Comment

Just giving everyone a progress update. Originally intended to have an update ready by now, but it's taking longer than I thought. Got some (very) rough pencils done, and I'm starting to ink 'em up now, so I might be done with the new page of Sherwood sometime around midnight...I think. Depends on how things go.
                              Stay tuned.

Comment

Working...
                              X