Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    Okay, so here's a couple $10 patreon requests for everyone to enjoy. One with Timmantha getting plowed up the back field, and one with the Ghoul School Girls having a party with some of Toonspew's Calloway boys.
    That Timmantha pic is awesome , Timmantha is in very good position and good coloring.

Comment

• Can I just say I loved the caption you used in your gallery for the ghoul school pic
      Check out my stories
      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• The way you draw Timantha is so great. Really fantastic work.

Comment

Okay, so here's a couple $10 patreon requests for everyone to enjoy. One with Timmantha getting plowed up the back field, and one with the Ghoul School Girls having a party with some of Toonspew's Calloway boys.
          Thanks for the awesome request sir. Glad to help support ya.
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Finally got a new page up! Down to the last three pages of the campfire story, and then we join back up with Juniper.
            Attached Files

Comment

Finally got a new page up! Down to the last three pages of the campfire story, and then we join back up with Juniper.
              Lol is that little Audrey with lulu?

Are we gonna see Charlie Brown & company when the 60's cum around?

Comment

• If this is a mystery, is Dick Tracy far behind? Love the upgraded classics! Thanks, Mister D!

Comment

• Love to the nod to classic cartoons and comics
                  Check out my stories

Comment

Finally got a new page up!
                    Fantastic work, starting with the fire's eerie lighting on Gerald to provide the context of the tale skipping ahead. Lovely work on the period characters, especially those two little cuties traipsing into the forest unawares, only to find themselves locked in impassioned and very juicy lovemaking. The Popeye/Olive Oyl/Bluto bit is a ton of fun too, and I'm guessing that tensions between those two sailors were alleviated by the three-way that the not-so-evil-in-my-mind tree arranged so that they could all enjoy one-another's company.

Again, the styling is awesome and the storytelling is top-notch. Gorgeous work. Thanks.

Comment

• New page up!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• What, no Jughead? Man, Mister D, I love it. Great stuff, as usual!

Comment

New page up!
                          So many nice little cameos from the old comic, all terrific. Your comment (on the TJA gallery) about Christopher Robbins made me laugh so hard, and you're definitely right about Family Circus dad. (Now I can't help but imagine the FC mom with jizz all over her face and was asking which of her boys did it while the infamous Not Me sneaks away with a very satisfied smile. ) Lovely to see the characters having so much satisfying sexual enjoyment, even if they fucked themselves half to death. (“They got better…”)

Gerald's foreboding face is amazing as it morphs into the scene of the permanently-missing Riverdale kids; the full scene of the three is very lovely indeed. I just have to wonder if Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge ever stopped sniping at each-other while fucking Archie and one-another for the entire forty years.

Fantastic work, man. Thanks again.

Comment

New page up!
                            Love the cameos - have to agree that the FC dad looks like a sterotypical perv; like he'd be right at home leaning out the window of a panel van going "Want some candy little girl?"

And Please tell me we'll see Betty & Veronica in a MisterD drawn sex scene - that would make my year.

Comment

• Got a few patreon requests up: one each of the 1,5, and $10 levels.
                              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• These are so cute and sexy!
                                Check out my stories

Comment

Working...
                                X