Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New page of CS is here. I already used my best daredevil puns elsewhere, sorry.

Though, I just realized I used the phrase "…her life" two sentences in a row. That's gonna bug me forever.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
      New page of CS is here. I already used my best daredevil puns elsewhere, sorry.
      What is the damage with mysterious brave and noble warriors!? They're always playing the sucker whenever the baddie suddenly starts crying and pleading for mercy, and if it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass then it will eventually become someone else's much-bigger mess to clean up later on.

And now we are the ones who have to watch dozens of lust-crazed naked little girls wantonly and sometimes forcefully experimenting on one-another in the most lewd, debaucherous, and sexiest ways possible with their mouths and fingers (and even more!) exploring every curve, every bit of skin, every orifice…

So all I have to say to this brave and supposedly so-wonderful hero:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

And thank you, Mister D., for yet another fun and exceptionally styled page in this terrific series of yours. I truly appreciate it.

Comment

• I can only echo Fairy Slayer. Okay one more THANK YOU!

Comment

• Nice job D! You really nailed the old comic style.

Comment

• saving a rape spirit... not the best idea
            Check out my stories
            https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• New $5 patreon request up! Thanks again to all my patrons!
              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

New $5 patreon request up!
                It's cute to see this "pet" exploring Wendy in multiple ways, both testing out her form and testing out her orifices for pleasure response. Wearing her hat is just too adorable. Wendy looks spirited as she puts up a struggle against the amorous amorphous polymorphous creature, but she looks even sexier for it too. Excellent work on her body, both versions, and nice way to give some inner-orifice exposure with the translucent nature of the creature. Sweet background for context too. Imagine if Dipper walked in right now… Thanks.

Comment

• New commission finished thanks to GT0530, with more Powers' Playtime fun.
                  The villains pictured(since they're pretty obscure, save for Mystique): Madcap, Azimuth (the purple girl), Mystique, and Chimera. Plus some bank robbers.

Comment

New commission finished thanks to GT0530, with more Powers' Playtime fun.
                    It's fantastic to see the children taking time away from all that adult crime fighting stuff and just being happy horny kids. Katie really seems to be enjoying the effects, even if Alex is upset to see her doing Madcap – but hey, that's one way to stop him in his tracks. Too bad about the bank robbers later though, two of them getting away without a nice BJ, but hopefully they at least caught sight of the brothers putting Julie on the spit. Finally, at the evil lair it was great to see them enjoying time with their "enemies with benefits." Mystique definitely has Katie's number, nice and rough, and Asimuth is a super cutie, especially when taken by surprise. Her look of awkwardness says it all, but she'll come around (and hopefully come too).

Thank you, GT0530, and the arch-villain who planted that trigger in their heads.

Comment

• Mini-update here:
                      Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know how things are going. Hope my fellow Americans enjoyed the fourth; I ended up grillmeister and took the opportunity to make my Grandmother's potato salad and my Great-Grandmother's coleslaw. Both turned out very well.

Sadly, I lost a lot of drawing time this past week due unforeseeable circumstances. A friend was in a nasty car accident; they're mostly fine, but the car was totaled and left them unable to drive for the next few weeks. I've been driving them around to their work (which is in-home medical care, we see 3/4 people a day) so it's cut into my available drawing hours. WIll probably continue for at least a week, maybe longer, depending on what their doctor says.
                      However, I have not been completely idle. I'm making an effort to clear out my $10 patreon requests a bit; I've got one finished, about halfway through another. If I can manage to finish up the second one, I'll post both of them tonight.

Comment

• Okay, so here's a couple $10 patreon requests for everyone to enjoy. One with Timmantha getting plowed up the back field, and one with the Ghoul School Girls having a party with some of Toonspew's Calloway boys.
                        Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Okay, so here's a couple $10 patreon requests for everyone to enjoy. One with Timmantha getting plowed up the back field, and one with the Ghoul School Girls having a party with some of Toonspew's Calloway boys.
                          Amazing work Mr. D, I never expected to see the entire casts paired up when I made my request. I would have been happy to see any of the Ghouls with their beau, but I'm thrilled to see all five pairs romping around the cemetery together. Astounding!

If I might ask, which couple was the most fun to draw? And if you could take the place of one of the boys, which one would you swap places with?

Comment

One with Timmantha getting plowed up the back field, and one with the Ghoul School Girls having a party with some of Toonspew's Calloway boys.
                            Timmantha looks like she's having so much fun she'll never want to be a boy again; or if she does, perhaps she won't want to give up this particular activity even if partaking in giving it to the girls he loves so much. His time as a girl has certainly broadened his horizons – along with his sphincter muscle. Any way though, nothing matches that big happy smile she's giving as she enjoys time with a handsome (and hopefully grateful) young man.

Next it's great to see the Wormwood girls and Calloway boys getting to know one-another so much better and not being so antagonistic. The little soldier boys really seem to know their techniques quite well and are being very gentlemanly in their treatment of the schoolgirls. The tall blonde soldier boy is really taking a risk with those fangs scraping against his cock, but being trusting is part of the honor code I bet. Tanis looks like she's really getting her dust shaken out quite nicely, and with Winnie's tail flapping full speed it's clear that glasses boy is satisfying her quite nicely. The littlest boy on Elsa seems like a mismatch but he's just the perfect size to really get in there and treat her mix & match parts like pure candy. I'm not sure who Phantasma's elfin friend is but he looks quite graceful and caring as he slowly makes love to the ghost. There will be plenty of ectoplasm, no doubt.

Awesome work on both. Thanks to you and the other patrons for making these possible. Also, best of luck to your friend for a quick recovery (and insurance company settlement for her/his car). Take care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toonspew View Post

Amazing work Mr. D, I never expected to see the entire casts paired up when I made my request. I would have been happy to see any of the Ghouls with their beau, but I'm thrilled to see all five pairs romping around the cemetery together. Astounding!

If I might ask, which couple was the most fun to draw? And if you could take the place of one of the boys, which one would you swap places with?
                              Originally, I was just gonna do two or three. Then I figured, if I'm gonna do that many, might as well do 'em all.
                              Phantasma is pretty much always the most fun to draw. She's skinny and lanky and has huge eyes and fun hair. What's-his-face (sorry, I'm too tired to remember her counterpart's name) is pretty much the same, so that couple wins the cupie doll.
                              I like drawing Elsa do, except her hair is always a bitch and a half.
                              As for switching places, well…*makes vague, noncommittal noises*

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

Awesome work on both. Thanks to you and the other patrons for making these possible. Also, best of luck to your friend for a quick recovery (and insurance company settlement for her/his car). Take care.
                                Thanks. They're doing much better; they'll probably be driving themselves in a week or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X