Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    New $1 Patreon request up! Thanks a bunch to all my patrons!
    First, great Patreon teaser preview.

Much as some hot and sexy action would relieve years of pent up frustration on Trixie's part, the sweet, lively, earnest fun they're having is wonderful; and it's probably just as happy for her either way because Timmantha is clearly doing well and they're bonding beautifully. Great supportive, almost parental pose on Trixie, though maybe intentionally a bit more intimate than she lets on – especially with holding her younger friend's waist too. But she seems as focused on the game and Timmantha's enjoyment more than anything else, and I think that's what makes things perfect. Lovely job on their forms, and great smiles, plus that great look of determination on Timmantha. The location is perfect and casual too, and the bear in the cheering section is adorable too.

Thanks to you and the Patron for sharing this lovely thought.

Comment

• More cute than sexy, but I love it!
      Check out my stories
      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• New page ready for everybody.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Looking good

Comment

New page ready for everybody.
            Thank you, noble warrior, for making sure the spirit was trapped! (…long enough for people to forget about it, build a camp for lots of beautiful little girls in the same area, then accidentally free it for our enjoyment. )

Seriously, awesome work on this certain Samurai who I have no idea who he is. Excellent establishing shot, not least of all for the hot and sweaty tendril-on-woman action, and the attacks were drawn beautifully. Great effects too, and I can't begin to imagine how much that last panel hurt the creature. And he looks so determined all the way through too. Excellent work.

Comment

• I remember this guy! He was a minor Juniper Lee villian
              Check out my stories

Comment

• New $10 patron request! Thanks again to all my patrons.
                Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

New $10 patron request! Thanks again to all my patrons.
                  Awesome, that was mine! Thanks loads!

Comment

New $10 patron request! Thanks again to all my patrons.
                    Awesome job on the vigorous fucking going on in the sports room. Yet another way to keep kids interested in sports. I love the look on Riley's face as he struggles to keep pounding away, and Cindy's strained delight is even better as she adores the grunting boy. Excellent body work, great color and shading, and nice job on the background setting. From now on she'll gladly let him get a lay-up every time.

Originally posted by Emporerx View Post
                    Awesome, that was mine! Thanks loads!
                    At least three loads by the time their done, I'd guess.

Comment

• Also have a new commission finished. Definite thanks to GJT for commissioning it!

Comment

Also have a new commission finished. Definite thanks to GJT for commissioning it!
                        Geesh! Fighting crime is a hardcore job, and I'm glad to see that the Powers kids play even more hardcore to relieve all of that pent-up stress. It opens beautifully with the most-adorable of the bunch pleasing for some relief, and we know that her big brother is too kindhearted to deny her some great sexual satisfaction. Meanwhile it's fun with Julie and Jack, but I'm glad he was still aware enough to point out her little show (nice mirror work, by the way) and then put their heads together. Final orgy scene is priceless – the best family game of all. My thanks to both you.

Comment

• New $5 request from Patreon!

Comment

New $5 request from Patreon!
                            This farmer's daughter is no joke! Ron is not nearly as dumb as he likes people to think – actually, we know he's a genius when he's even, so who's to say he's not actually evil all the time in the series? Of course any young man would do whatever it took to get with the lithe, adorable and oh so hot young girl. Excellent work on the pose together as they roll in the hay. Lovely look of excitement mixed with concern on Joss' face, and Ron's pleasured smile betrays his slyness, plus a hint of warmth. Thanks to you and requester.

Comment

• Aaa, Joss, would of liked to see more of her in the show. I like the turning pose, but it doesn't look very comfortable
                              Check out my stories

Comment

• Love the new Joss pic!

Comment

Working...
                                X