Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh back story! Looking forward to it. Cute dogwalking pic, poor timmantha cosmo and wanda should know better
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Wow, I've been gone for so long. Well, read the end of the current chapter, looking forward to the next one. Poor Trixie that she didn't get to have sex with him, it seems he is one of few guys declines sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
        New page up.
        The styling looks great, and I especially love how you've drawn Arnold so that he looks normal enough without leaving a doubt about who it is. It's also great to see Ron on the scene, so happy and cocksure as always now but likely to find himself shaking a bit by the end of the story. (With any luck Kim will come and reassure him sometime during the night. It should be easy for a super-spy to sneak away for a while before dawn.) Great work on the scenery too, and very effective job with the light of the roaring fire. Now let's hope Danny doesn't run into too much trouble on the way to his rendezvous.

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
        (Sweet pics.)
        Timmantha is quite a knockout in this older form. Great emphasis on her face, especially her total embarrassment as her dogs leave her is such a delicate situation. That pose works fantastically, and you did an awesome job on her outfit. Now I just wonder how the heck the fairies managed to make Timmantha's panties drop before tangling her all up like that. Sweet job on the 'frady cat, and the period scenery is excellent too. Heh, if Crocker happened to catch sight of her predicament he'd start to wonder if he had fairy godparents granting him a wish.

The babysitting picture is both wonderfully done and super adorable. Sue looks so sweet as she leans in to kiss her son. The pose is outstanding as much for its subtleties, like her hand placement and the way she's leaning, etc. Seeing She Hulk passed out with him in her arms is really sweet and she looks so comfortable like that. As for the boy himself, he seems to be very attached to her too. (Of course those big Marvel-typical chest pillows must be very warm and comfortable too. )

Thanks for sharing so much goodness.

Comment

• Thank you, Mister D, for the Timmantha picture! A great pic and homage to those great artists who gave so many so much fun!

Comment

• New page up, 'officially' starting the new chapter. Definitely a challenge in terms of altering my style; don't think I've really managed to hit that 70s style, but I think there's a few areas where I come pretty close.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Great pic! Do I see a Wallace Wood influence?

Comment

• Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                Great pic! Do I see a Wallace Wood influence?
                You flatter me!
                I wasn't copying a particular artist per se, but I did research a lot of the older stuff for this chapter.
                Al Williamson is a particular favorite of mine, not just for his EC work but also for his Flash Gordon stuff; I'm fortunate enough to have some full sized (11"x17") photocopies of two of his flash gordon stories and one of his Tales from the Crypt ones, and they look fantastic.

Comment

• Their is a diffint classic horror comic vibe from this page. Didn't think that was the different style you where talking about. I'm impressed
                  Check out my stories

Comment

New page up, 'officially' starting the new chapter.
                    Holy flurking snurt! That's a freakin' awesome take on the old-time styling, down to the halftoning, plus yellowed pages evoke even more retro charm. The scenes of the cauliflorous spirit "attacking" the little Native American boy and then especially some hardcore Arbor Day fun for the young lade are fantastic. Terrific job on their faces and especially those sweet bodies, and great job combining the ink and color to shade/highlight features on the characters and scenery.

Of course, it's terrific to get some history of the [s]evil [/s]naughty spirit, especially in such great erotic detail. Thanks for a rousing start to another great chapter.

Comment

New page up, 'officially' starting the new chapter. Definitely a challenge in terms of altering my style; don't think I've really managed to hit that 70s style, but I think there's a few areas where I come pretty close.

I felt like I was reading one of the classic comics of my youth. Thanks Mister D.

Comment

• Originally posted by antoncg View Post

I felt like I was reading one of the classic comics of my youth. Thanks Mister D.
                        For me it was early MAD!

Comment

• New $10 request up for ya'll.
                          Wanna know something frustrating? As soon as I posted this pic to my gallery, I got a better idea for the pic. Maybe I'll explore it later.
                          Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

New $10 request up for ya'll.
                            Wanna know something frustrating? As soon as I posted this pic to my gallery, I got a better idea for the pic. Maybe I'll explore it later.
                            Nice wonder how Ron and Danny would feel
                            Check out my stories

Comment

New $10 request up for ya'll.
                              Wow, the oar isn't the only thing that's dripping by now. Lovely work on the two counselors as they practice cooperation strategies out on the water. I'm sure the boys on the far shore are getting quite a good show, and perhaps a few of the girls (*cough*Trixie*cough*) are hoping this is part of the curriculum too. Lovely job, man – and if you're getting even more ideas about this pairing then all I can say is “Saints be praised!”

Comment

• New $1 Patreon request up! Thanks a bunch to all my patrons!
                                Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X