Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Mr.D patreon? I'd buy that for a dollar!

Comment

Patreon? Why not. Supporting a few artists right now. Why not one more

Comment

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
        Progress report here:
        Thanks for the update. No need to rush on our account, and I hope you find the research and practice of your newly-learned skills very gratifying. (No doubt we will. )

I'd definitely throw in some money for you on Patreon if you go that route. The only tricky thing is that even $5 or $10 per-month per-artist can creep up on people before they know it — I just passed $100/month today! (No regrets. It just means no commissions, and I was running low on good ideas anyway.)

In the meantime, best of luck and take care.

Comment

The consensus on the #Chans is fairly positive on the Patreon front.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedthefed View Post
            The consensus on the #Chans is fairly positive on the Patreon front.
            That's good, 'cause I'm working on it now. Once it's a bit more presentable, I'll make the rounds with a link.

Comment

Well, the Patreon is all set up! So, here's the inaugural pic ( a request for longtime 'archivist' of Camp Sherwood).
              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

As stated earlier, I'm in!

Thanks for the pix

Comment

Love the new pics! I tried to sign up at Patreon but no go. Will try later on

Comment

Finally got it.

Comment

Great set of pics! Don't know who I love more
                      Check out my stories
                      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Well, the Patreon is all set up! So, here's the inaugural pic ( a request for longtime 'archivist' of Camp Sherwood).
                        Setting up this portrait must have been a real paint in the ass for you. As always, you did a fantastic job on all of the terrifically sexy girls, all with fantastically fit bodies that still managed to capture each's mix of special attributes. Their moods and expressions are just perfect: Goo and Tootie cuddling after their pollen-induced pleasure is very sweet; Helga's annoyance is just right for her yet she still manages to give Timmantha a reassuring touch; Timmantha herself looks radiant with that smile, and I love how Trixie is giving her that loving, yearning look. Veronica is in the perfect position to either kiss Trixie's ass or stab her in the back, whichever is expedient at any moment; and Juniper is separated from them, just like the issues she has to deal with during this supposed vacation.

You know, looking at this picture long enough and it's more like "Camp Sure-Wood!" Thanks for sharing, and I'll make sure to add you to my Patreon soon. Thanks, and have an awesome weekend.

P.S. I must be watching too much of The Loud House and now Luan is rubbing off on me. (…or at least I wish she was!)

Comment

patron.com/misterd ​is spelled wrong. you for got the e in Patreon think you mean patreon.com/misterd

Comment

Originally posted by dragonfish35 View Post
                            patron.com/misterd ​is spelled wrong. you for got the e in Patreon think you mean patreon.com/misterd
                            So I did. Whoops!

Anyway, I've got a couple patron requests to drop off.
                            Also wanted to give a HUGE thank you to all my patrons; you guys are awesome, and I really appreciate it.

Comment

Anyway, I've got a couple patron requests to drop off.
                              Lovely styling on the flapper (being flapped) Timmantha. Sexy proportions and that dress style make her quite lovely, and I love the stockings and panties. Sweet hat too. Most of all though her deliciously sexy face (those lips!) and long flowing hair take it over the top.

Juniper is the absolute mostest bestest sister EVER! Lovely sexy up-shot of her body, perfectly foreshortened and dripping so nicely with perspiration and other fluids. Who could resist? Not Ray Ray, apparently, though I love his scared look as he obeys his sister. (After all, she knows best.) Sweet job on his other expressions to open the comic too.

BTW, can I e-mail or PM you my requests? I don't want to mix up my Patreon (RL) identity with my alter-ego. (Not that I have any idea which is the real me at this point. )

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                                Lovely styling on the flapper (being flapped) Timmantha. Sexy proportions and that dress style make her quite lovely, and I love the stockings and panties. Sweet hat too. Most of all though her deliciously sexy face (those lips!) and long flowing hair take it over the top.

Juniper is the absolute mostest bestest sister EVER! Lovely sexy up-shot of her body, perfectly foreshortened and dripping so nicely with perspiration and other fluids. Who could resist? Not Ray Ray, apparently, though I love his scared look as he obeys his sister. (After all, she knows best.) Sweet job on his other expressions to open the comic too.

BTW, can I e-mail or PM you my requests? I don't want to mix up my Patreon (RL) identity with my alter-ego. (Not that I have any idea which is the real me at this point. )
                                Sure, you can PM me, or email at the address on my jab gallery.

Comment

Working...
                                X