Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/5: Kylie, from Ghostbusters.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Ooooh....NICE one !! Thank you, sire.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
        10/5: Kylie, from Ghostbusters.
        It's very easy for Kylie to bait the ghosts (un)dressed like that: they may be dead, but they're not that dead. The lovely Ghostbuster strikes a fantastic pose. Again, excellent work with the various tones and textures with just the ink, and very fine detail work too.

Comment

• 10/6: Gwen
          Attached Files

Comment

10/6: Gwen
            Gwen may be Lucky Girl, but we're the lucky ones when getting to see her sexy pose in the unzipped outfit. She's making a great show of her form, with her hard nipples fighting the fabric in front while her gorgeous butt strains against the shifted material at the bottom. Adding some tail for us was a very nice touch too. She's making herself look like she can be controlled but we're the ones under her power. I love the naughty smirk as she peeks back at the audience's reaction. Excellent job.

Comment

• 10/7: Gaz. Not happy with this one, should have spent more time in the sketching phase.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Amazing new pics, especially Wednesday + Hand one. It must be an ordeal for the girl to keep that "poker face" despire all the sensations.

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                10/7: Gaz. Not happy with this one, should have spent more time in the sketching phase.
                Looks perfect to me. I would never draw anything as good even after spending whole month in the sketching phase.

Comment

10/7: Gaz.
                  It's terrific to see the girl doing all the things she loves best, especially without Dib around to mess it up for her. She looks quite contented in her relaxed pose as she munches on some Bloaty's between rounds of pulverizing her videogame opponents. Even as she's matured nicely it's sweet that her default expression has stayed the same.

Comment

• 10/8: Sam A bit plain looking, but it'll do.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Very, very intense scene. For some reason, when I see "orgy" drawings like this, I instantly imagine the girl being attacked by lots of naughty tentacles. You can see the similarity in both ideas. This drawing is nicely done, and we boys can only imagine what girls are feeling in such moments. Nice work!

Comment

10/8: Sam A bit plain looking, but it'll do.
                        "Plain" may be just fine for her tastes, and she certainly looks like she's having a good time with all those cocks. I like how she got into it quickly, pulling up her top and ripping her tights to get into the action faster. It's lots of fun.

Comment

10/8: Sam A bit plain looking, but it'll do.

This and the Kylie one are without a doubt my faves!!!
                          Keep up the great work!
                          XD

Comment

• 10/9: Phantasma
                            I think she's trying to tell us something….
                            Attached Files

Comment

10/9: Phantasma
                              I think she's trying to tell us something….
                              You did a lovely job on the sexy ghoul, as much for her wicked smile and fantastic pose as for her overall form and beauty. With her bottom out like that she's showing that she definitely knows how to make the living rise, if you know what I mean. Nice spooky yet fun headstones too. Thanks.

Comment

• 10/10: Lydia
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X