Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    10/10: Lydia
    Glad to see she's making good use of those ghostly tentacles, which seem to be skilled at giving her the slow & sensual treatment, making it last. Her pose is fantastic, letting us see so many details while revealing the full hotness, and her sighing, contented face is lovely.

Comment

• Two updates, today: First, for 10/11, we have Jenny, from "The Halloween Tree," a pretty neat, old TV special written and narrated by Ray Bradbury and guest-starring Leonard Nimoy.
      Then, we also have the latest page of Camp Sherwood. Enjoy!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Great update, love all the new pics. Can't help it but notice once again these three drawings are made in three different styles, and it's awesome. Also, it's nice to see that comic continued. The new page made me chuckle, looking forward to see more!

Comment

• That is awesome. Feels like it needs a soundtrack
          There goes my hero! Watch him as he goes!
          Check out my stories
          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Two updates
            No surprise that the Jack-o-lantern has such a big happy smile because the view is pretty terrific. Jenny looks so sweet and lovely as she rides her broom in another, more-pleasurable way. Her pleased smile is terrific, so innocent about it as she shows no traces of shame or embarrassment about how good it feels. Again, terrific work on the textures and details in just ink, with an especially nice job on her flowing juices.

The new Camp Sherwood page is fantastic, full of action and intensity… and lovely sexy nudity. One could imagine that Timmantha could get turned on while clinging onto Juniper's strong, lithe body, especially when you add how grateful she must be towards the heroine. Considering all of the excitement Timmantha's already been through this form is at least an improvement. Awesome poses and views.

Thanks for sharing more great artwork.

Comment

• 10/12: Charmcaster
              Attached Files

Comment

• Another lovely (and a bit scary ) scene. Thank you!

Comment

10/12: Charmcaster
                  You did a lovely and very sexy job on the teen enchantress as she gets pounded with something that's literally rock-hard. Awesome job on her gorgeous form, especially in such an enticing butt-up pose, plus she's extra hot in just her stockings. Her expression of sexual ecstasy is fantastic too, riding it out for all its worth. I wonder if the creature can appreciate how lucky it is. It is likely that if Ben saw this he'd be pissed that he can't turn into one of those things.

Comment

• 10/13: Raven
                    Attached Files

Comment

10/13: Raven
                      Is she gonna cast something?

Comment

10/13: Raven
                        Raven looks exotic and quite erotic as she wields all that power. Great work on her lovely body in such a confident and natural (for her) pose. You did a terrific job bringing out her sexy details under all that black, and I love the background effect for an inky darkness. Cute tentacles from the book too. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• 10/14: Sara (Over the Garden Wall)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• nice I love over the garden wall
                            Check out my stories
                            https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

10/14: Sara (Over the Garden Wall)
                              This is a nice break from the creepy clowns running amok these days, but I have to wonder if she realized the cheap costume was thin enough to see through. (Or are we just the lucky ones? ) Fantastic work on the cute and sexy girl as she tries to hold it together despite the pleasure buzzing into her deepest, warmest folds. She's already getting quite a treat, but perhaps this little show can earn her even more candy or even a special "trick" to satisfy her more. Also, nice layout and scenery, plus the texture for the black background gives more depth and life to the scene. Thanks.

Comment

• 10/15: Tak (invader Zim)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X