Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
    let's hope Juniper doesn't figure out too much of why Timmantha is also resistant to the pollen's effects, lest the fairy godparents get taken away.
    Would he though? Timmy always kept his fairies when confronted by other magical beings or other godkids. I think Juniper would count being a magical guardian and all.
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Hey everybody, thought I'd take a break to let everyone know what I've been up to this week. Like I said, I'm working on clearing out some of my $10 patreon requests. I haven't started coloring them yet, but I have finished the principle linework, and I figured you all might like to see how things are progressing. I'll probably wait until everything is completely finished before loading it up to my jab archive and Patreon page, but until then, here's an early view!
      Attached Files

Comment

• I love what I seeing so far
        Check out my stories

Comment

• So many goodies. Thanks, Mister D!

Comment

• That's a lot of new stuff! Thanks, Mister D!

Originally posted by Gwen
            I didn't say STOP!

Comment

• New page of CS up and ready,plus a few commissions from Toonspew involving the Ghoul School guys and gals (including an edit to BTM's lineup, with no disrespect intended).
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Looks like June found Timmatha
                Check out my stories

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                  New page of CS up and ready,plus a few commissions from Toonspew involving the Ghoul School guys and gals
                  The new comic page is fantastic, so full of action, danger and total sexiness as the mind-controlled girls close in on poor helpless Timmantha. Her raw fear in the second panel is fantastic, plus all the scratches & scrapes fit nicely with the tale. The other girls look super hot too, and I'm almost sorry Juniper had to block the view… but Timmantha's flinch in the last panel did give an even better view of her butt.

It's fantastic to see the Ghoul School girls lineup with only original equipment this time. You did lovely work on their detailed sexy forms, catching their personalities quite nicely with the poses. (I really should have mentioned that the first time, despite the futa.) Tanis is so danged adorable with that belly too. The whole scene is pure lovely & sexy fun.

Super nice work on the young gentlemen from Calloway Military Academy. Excellent work on the clean character designs, even if one or two of the characters are a bit of a mess. It's all very intriguing along with being beautifully styled for quality animation. I love that Iggy has a bit of a Peter Lorre thing going on.

Finally, you did a terrific job on the supporting cast. The colonel looks sharp and strong, and Miss Grimwood looks friendly and sweet as ever. Nocturna's quite a sexy celebrity and not half bad at her current ago. Ingrid looks great in both versions (plus an interesting character to add). Revolta's definitely more fearsome and powerful under your hand, menacing even in her secret identity.

All of these are fantastic. Thanks for sharing all of your awesome hard work with us.

Comment

New page of CS up and ready,plus a few commissions from Toonspew involving the Ghoul School guys and gals (including an edit to BTM's lineup, with no disrespect intended).

Love the new page!!
                    Dat Timmantha bum shot in the last panel!!

Comment

• Stopping by to drop off some colorations of last week's line work. Didn't finish as many as I'd hoped to this past week, but I did get through half of them, at least (and included a couple quick variations for the Timmanthan bukkake pic). Gonna try and finish the rest soon.
                      Next page of CS is sketched but not finished. I'll probably be working on that tomorrow, hopefully try to get it done before too long.
                      Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Amazing job on these! I love the light in the Steven and Connie, really captures that early morning feeling. I also loves the varying degrees on cum on timmatha!
                        Check out my stories

Comment

Stopping by to drop off some colorations of last week's line work.
                          Jade looks hot enough just in bed with her butt-up pose, but her astral version looks amazingly sexy as she gasps under sultry Dani's expert attentions. Awesome work on the girls' sexy bodies and expressions. Having Phantasma watch too, especially while naked herself, is a lot of fun, but that gets even better with Ember showing up to really get things rocking. Gorgeous work on the background, both material and astronomical.

Thanks for doing my request with Lapis Lazuli finally paying special attention to poor Peridot, even if her mind is wandering as she expertly diddles the gorgeous little green girl. Super sexy work on the dripping Gems. Lapis' pose and expression are ever so hot yet still feel gentle; Peridot's bright smile is fantastic. Cute Steven inset too.

Even before the drippy sexy bits, the picture of Steven and Connie together is super heartwarming. The kids looks so giddy, happy and, most of all, loving together as she leans over to put her arms around him. Then, once taking in the fullness of the scene, it's awesomely hot and sexy to see how good they can make each other feel in many ways. Wow! Three freshly-used condoms (that we can see)? Way to go, Steven! Beautiful work all, from the couple to the whole room.

This Sette is quite lovely with her skinny yet strong-looking sexy form, especially as she tenses up in the middle of her private activity. Along with her arched back, her expression and curled toes clearly show how close she is. Gorgeous job on the girl, and super nice work on the autumn trees and peek of lovely sky as she gets herself off.

Timmantha is adorable as she poses on the stall floor for her shower. Her little body is super sexy, especially showing off her hungry cunny in that bent pose that also lets us enjoy her butt and nipples. However, her happy, expectant expression is the real charmer. Nice work on the multitude of cock types giving her all that she wants and more. Good choice of gooey levels too. (I'll stick with 0, personally; good thing she didn't reach Jizz Level 5 or she'd have to hire a lifeguard. )

Thanks for so much sexy fun. You rock, man.

Comment

• New page is up.
                            Attached Files

Comment

New page is up.
                              Wow! It was the whole tree! I knew Juniper was strong, but this is truly amazing. Lovely job on the powerful and pretty girl wilding the tree like it was a couch cushion. With the way she ripped it out of the ground the tree-bound spirit should be feeling a bit nervous right about now. Lovely job on Timmantha's surprised face as she sees her rescuer, plus nice expression of confusion as Juniper leads her away, looking quite determined herself. Awesome work. Thanks.

Comment

• Thank you, Mister D!

Comment

Working...
                                X