Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

You mean page 147, right?
    Thought the same thing but when I went back to check, the last page counted for two. It had page numbers on both ends
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Really Timmy, you've fought weird villains before, hell you've created weird villains before, granted none of them sex themed, but an evil tree wouldn't be that out there for you
      Check out my stories

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
        Thought the same thing but when I went back to check, the last page counted for two. It had page numbers on both ends
        Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• Yay! New page! I love the fact that Timmantha is confused with the whole hero/villain dynamic, which Juniper has plenty of experience with. I love her confused expression and Junipers lovely confident look.

Comment

• Just noticed something: Fairy Slayer caught the Te Xuan Ze appearance at the end of Chapter 7, but the warrior who sealed the spirit in the first place also had the same gauntlet.

That means that Juniper is at least the third Te Xuan Ze to deal with this particular spirit. Something tells me it's not going to be too happy to see her, considering how the first one (that we know of) treated it.

Comment

• Finally finished up this $10 patreon request I've been working on the last few days. Still have more to go (plus a page of Sherwood to finish up), but I figured it'd be worth taking a moment to come up for air and give you guy an update.
              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                Finally finished up this $10 patreon request I've been working on the last few days. Still have more to go (plus a page of Sherwood to finish up), but I figured it'd be worth taking a moment to come up for air and give you guy an update.
                this is amazing! Dem nipples
                Check out my stories

Comment

I figured it'd be worth taking a moment to come up for air and give you guy an update.
                  And a gorgeously hot & sexy update it is! Lucky Nigel Uno, getting to do "specialized training" with four gorgeous young operatives. Rachel looks like she's enjoying giving, though it's obvious that Nigel already gave her a little something moments earlier. Abby looks sexy as heck with her body stretched and arches to take in Nigel's other Numbuh One. That gasping face is awesome. Kuki looks even happier than usual, plus she's gorgeous with some nice curves. Of course you had to do such an outstanding job on Fanny's fanny, so shapely and firm and tempting, plus awesome posing and foreshortening. Of course her pleasured face as she licks Nigel in gratitude is wonderful. The boy himself looks very pleased with himself and rather calm for that kind of situation… until you realize he's already come a few times and must be pretty chill by now. Lovely treehouse scenery, plus the extra thrill of perhaps getting caught in the act adds to the excitement.

Thanks, man. Best of luck on the rest of the stuff, and I hope you have a terrific week.

Comment

• New page of CS is up!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I bet the only way for her to stop it is to make love to RayRay I hope I'm right

Comment

• Stranger things could happen but that wouldn't be so bad. ;D

Comment

New page of CS is up!
                          Yes, I like cute, strong, assertive girls. Also, I like sweet skinny girls too, even if they're a bit of a screw-up sometimes. Oh, and I especially like naked girls. However, what I love about this page is how much Timmantha cares about Juniper and fears for her, not wanting to leave her no matter how horrible things were or could be if she's caught again. It's quite touching and very noble. The tears in her eyes bring a few to mine. For Juniper's part, she has some great striking and bold poses, great determination and confidence – yet she looks so tender as she reassures Timmantha in the final panel.

Awesome stuff, man. Thanks.

Comment

• June prepares for the fight
                            Check out my stories

Comment

• Ooohh I can't wait for the big gangbang/yuri-rape on Juniper!!

Comment

• New $10 patreon request is up. Thanks goes out to all my patrons once more!

Comment

Working...
                                X