Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    Back from my trip, got a new page of CS and another $10 patreon request.
    Juniper gives a nice bit of exposition while Timmantha keeps giving some nice bodily exposure. It's good that Juniper knows so much already and can put the girl at ease, though her last question clearly hit the mark. I can easily imagine why Timmantha would be very reluctant to admit her real gender and reasons for infiltrating the girls' camp. What will the kid do? This just keeps getting better and better. Thanks.

The Strawberry Fields picture is awesome with such a loving mood between the characters and all around. Steven looks so loving and sweet as he slowly pumps away, and Pearl looks peaceful and delighted to have him taking care of her. Their bodies looks lovely and their tender faces are fantastic. You also did a lovely job on the field itself, and the moonlight and twinkling stars create a magical mood for the couple.

I hope your trip went well and that you're recovered from the traveling. Have a terrific week and take care.

Comment

• This SU is just beautiful. Excellent job as always. Gotta think of something with garnet now

Comment

• I see what Fairy Slayer had posted earlier. Indeed, what will she do? The real gender issue has put Timmy/Timmantha on the spot. Great stuff, Mister D!

Comment

Back from my trip, got a new page of CS and another $10 patreon request.
          so we get an explenation of how June and Timmantha are immune or partially immune to the tree pollen and good casual nudity of Timmantha. overall a pretty good page.

Comment

• Seems like vBulletin doesn't support spoiler tags, otherwise I'd have put this behind one labeled "Spoiled for Pedantry"

Originally posted by Juniper
            Could be your exposure to magic has 'innoculated' you.
            Should be 'inoculated,' with only one n.

/pedantry

Seems like Juniper might already suspect Timmy of being shapeshifted, as it seems like a bit of a leap to have that affect mind control, though I could see how it would work. I guess I can't come up with anything more likely for him to have wished for that would affect the situation.

Comment

• New page of CS, plus a new $10 patreon request up!
              (I also posted a corrected version of p. 139 in my gallery to fix a few worse-than-usual typos).
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• All of what I'm about to say is some what negated that June is right about Timmy's motivation, but she did jump to conclusions about why Timmy was a girl. Maybe they were dealing with gender identity issues? Hmm. Didn't think of that did you June. That said I think being raped by sex zombies might give you a pass for peeking.
                Check out my stories
                https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Will Timmy make a deal? Looking forward to his decision. Great work, Mister D.

Comment

New page of CS, plus a new $10 patreon request up!
                    I love Juniper's face at that moment she realizes exactly what she thinks this "girl's" wish is all about. Poor Timmy is desperate to explain he did it for Trixie, but would that make it less creepy or even more so? Either way, offering to let him stay in return for some magical help is pretty decent. However, it'll be fun to see their reactions when they discover that the fairies have been affected by the pollen too. Very nice job on her hand, making an important statement to end on.

You did a stunningly gorgeous job bringing Sam to full sexy life. She's absolutely gorgeous in her form and attitude, plus her pose on the table is hot as hell. I love her sly and pleasured expression as she guides the quite hunky Danny deeper into her needy folds. Beautiful work on her outfit, and even better that you captured how the gear affects her body shapes. Beautiful work on all of the bondage gear too.

Thanks for sharing more of your terrific work. Take care.

Comment

Timmy's kind of stuck helping Juniper, since he tried wishing himself home way back in the morning. Then again, I'm not sure even Cosmo and Wanda know where they themselves are right now, so having them help might be kind of difficult, too.

Also, I gotta say, this has been a hell of an eventful day for the campers, considering camp is supposed to last three weeks.

Comment

(I also posted a corrected version of p. 139 in my gallery to fix a few worse-than-usual typos).

Glad to see the newest page up but that Sam x Danny pinup is all kinds of HAWT!!!

Comment

• Merry Christmas, everyone! Sorry for not checking in earlier, but I've been working pretty much nonstop to bring you guys a few extra goodies. Enjoy!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Woops, double post.

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone! Sorry for not checking in earlier, but I've been working pretty much nonstop to bring you guys a few extra goodies. Enjoy!
                              Christmas lewd festival!!!!

Thank you for sharing these great drawings, Mister D.
                              And comic keeps on inspiring me to maintain my own camp crossover!!

Comment

• Great Christmas gift!
                                Check out my stories
                                https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Working...
                                X