Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pics for y'all.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice, I was 99 sure that was Wendy but you didn't name her in the title, so I wasn't quite sure. (wendy can be hard to spot without her hat sometimes).

June's nip looks a little weird in the bottom panel
      Check out my stories
      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
        Nice, I was 99 sure that was Wendy but you didn't name her in the title, so I wasn't quite sure. (wendy can be hard to spot without her hat sometimes).

June's nip looks a little weird in the bottom panel
        I bet RayRay would still love them

Comment

• Timmi needs to work on her stealth skills. THE SPIRIT KNOWS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Timmi needs to work on her stealth skills. THE SPIRIT KNOWS.
            I think it was when she ripped off the vines she felt it

Comment

• Timmi WILL make it.

Comment

• Some pics to post.
                Attached Files

Comment

• I like the Good Company pic. Two Disney girls you don't see to often.
                  You can't kick ass with shoes of peace!
                  -Youtube comment on Bibleman clip

Comment

• Made an account specifically so I could come on here and tell you how awesome your work is. Keep it up my dude, this comic is fucking fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                      Some pics to post.
                      Can't wait for more pages

Comment

• Hey all, stopping in to let you know why I haven't updated this week.Basically, since we're near the end of the current chapter of CS, and since there's not really any sex for the remainder, I'm gonna try and bang out the last pages all at once. There's about 10 (barring any edits, and resisting my urge to 'add in') or so left to do, and I'm aiming to have them done by the end of the month. That way, October can start nice and fresh. In the meanwhile, I do have some patreon requests to show off, and I'll be uploading them throughout the remainder of the month so you guys won't be completely starved of content.

Comment

• We can wait, as long as it's good-and in your case, it means always.

Comment

• Originally posted by edp View Post
                            we can wait, as long as it's good-and in your case, it means always.

this

Comment

• Take your time

Comment

• Been plugging away at CS pages. Got some done, but not as many as I need to stay on schedule. Still hoping I'll finish them all by October, but... Anyway, here's some requests I had done earlier.
                                Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X