Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    Hey everybody! Got some comics for you.
    I love the ferocity in both the demon's continuing overly-forceful assault and also Juniper's defiant struggle to the end. Even as she writhes in exhausted pain, still pined down and invaded by the tendrils she still looks like she won't give up until her last ounce of energy is gone. Unfortunately for Juniper, that seems to be exactly what the demon needed to finally break free from her prison. As terrifying as it all is, the struggle, the scary erotic slaves, and especially the demon's "birthing scene" are fantastic.

…plus she's a hell of a looker. Let's hope that she looks enough like a cross between Shego for Kim to kick her pale white ass. Thanks for another great installment. I don't know much about DB, but that mini-comic is super hot and, obviously from the last panel, extremely satisfying. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
      Hey everybody! Got some comics for you. Sorry it took so long, but I wanted to finish off the chapter. Plus, I've got a two-page comic commission as well, so there. Enjoy!
      I really hope RayRay comes and saves Juniper and afterwards they make love and Juniper does some magic and she gets her virginity back so RayRay can take it

I love Pan it really sucks thats its only 2 pages

Comment

• Whoohoo! New pages!

I love how juniper is still resisting the dryad's ministrations while she's monologuing her life story, which is actually kinda sad in a way. An old "deity" figure that was cast aside and now doing what it takes to sustain herself.

I love her design by the way, though my brony mindset makes me think "Celestia/Moestia? Is that you?"

Anyway great update once again Mr. D I can't wait to see what happens next chapter with Timmantha.

Comment

• Okay, I really hate to do this, but...

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
          I really hope RayRay comes and saves Juniper and afterwards they make love and Juniper does some magic and she gets her virginity back so RayRay can take it
          ... dude, it sounds like you'd rather be reading an entirely different comic.

Comment

• Originally posted by nathrezim View Post
            Okay, I really hate to do this, but...

... dude, it sounds like you'd rather be reading an entirely different comic.
            just this one part lol

Comment

• Hey folks. New page of CS up, plus a couple commission. Gonna be without 'net access between tomorrow and the 23rd, so there's gonna be some radio silence, but I will be able to work on my computer, so I won't be idle. Anyway, enjoy!
              Attached Files

Comment

• Ooooh. I think thats the first time I've seen a sexualised eldar Harlequin. Did not know that was a thing I needed in my life! Great work!

Comment

• Hey folks, I'm back online! Got a page of CS for you, and over the next few days, I'll be putting out some patreon requests I got inked up (for any patrons out there, if you've pledged a $1 or more you can also answer a poll-I'm trying it out as a possible patron reward, so let me know if that sort of thing interests you!)
                  In the meantime, enjoy the new page!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Golden eyes too... This is gonna get bad. Really bad, if Timmy doesn't get those fairies soon enough.

Comment

• Yes, yesss. Good girl, Juniper. Just let go and accept the gift our goddess is bestowing upon you. Submit and forever live in pure ecstasy.

Anyways, great job as usual Mr D!! I love how each and every panel shows just a little bit more of Jun's will slip away as she eats out "Evil-Dryad-Celestia" Absolutely amazing. I really hope that Timmantha gets caught soon, I'd love to see how she'd react to the Dryad's influence when she gets the full blast of it.

Comment

• Hey Mr D, how has the story evolved over the years? Have you kept the same story since the first page or have you taken a different direction since than?
                        Check out my stories
                        https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• How many pages are left for this comic?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
                            Hey Mr D, how has the story evolved over the years? Have you kept the same story since the first page or have you taken a different direction since than?
                            It's been tweaked and changed several times; it's an ongoing thing, really, as I add or take away scenes I want to see/do. Juniper's subplot is the biggest example; I knew really early on that I wanted to do something with her, even if I didn't have all the details sorted when I started. I just knew I wanted her side of things to bring in a little more action, possibly a little horror, definitely some more sinister magical hijinks.

As for pages left, who knows? A lot, I bet.

Anyway, time for the real reason I posted: Lineart! Had a poll on my patreon to decide whether or not to release the lineart for the requests I've got drawn up, and the answer was a pretty clear 'Yes!" So here they is. The colored versions will be released as they're finished.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• whose in best part of waking up?
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
                                whose in best part of waking up?
                                I think it's Wendy Corduroy?

Comment

Working...
                                X