Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see RayRay making love to Juniper in the comic?

Comment

• Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
      Will we see RayRay making love to Juniper in the comic?
      In the butt
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
        New page of CS up, plus the first of a few Patreon requests
        This page is pretty gripping and somewhat disheartening, but as much as thought of the kind of physical and mental torture the demon is inflicting on Juniper, I took some in the fact that she was still fighting its influence. When her groans and muffled screams of pain and anger turned into expressions of pleasure that was definitely a kick in the stomach.

Poor Timmantha looks utterly miserable as she cringes from the anguish and terror at losing her only protector, and her distressed face expresses it all fantastically. The fact that she's even considering going back and maybe sacrificing herself for nothing has to count for something too. It's very much in-character, IMO.

Now I just wonder who's coming into play back at the camp. Besides, I didn't forget that Juniper isn't the only superhero in the area. </grasping at straws> It's beautiful work, art & story, all the way around.

The Tootie and Timmy picture is wonderful. I like your older designs that retain all of their charm, and the two are priceless: Tootie's loving face as she gives a slightly-more-than-affectionate kiss, her great body language, and Timmy's look of surprise. Beautiful work on the scenery too, and the spy adds a nice touch of humor, plus her angry eyes are awesome.

It's terrific to see some Fucking Fenton Family Fun, especially where all of them are so happy and satisfied – along with terrifically sexy. Maddie's ass cheek really stands out for its perfection, and Jack's endowment and casual attitude are great.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
          In the butt
          We all know he wants her pussy

Comment

• Got some requests and a commission done this week, including two disney girl pinups and some Trixie/Timmantha stuff. Spent a good deal of time giggling to myself on the last one, because I have the highly developed sense of humor of a twelve-year old.

Comment

• I'm guessing the two cuties mud wrestling are Timmantha and Trixie
              Check out my stories
              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Got some requests and a commission done this week
                Some people love Fridays the most, but your Artday is always the best.

Asohka's body and fierceness make her exceptionally wonderful, and the lighting from her light sabers gives the right kind of menacing yet sexy glow. I can't tell if her face is "Don't fuck with me," or "Why aren't you fucking me yet?" Would anyone be willing to take the risk?

The FoP girls' lovely little match in the woods is fantastic, and I especially love how Trixie's dirty move accentuates Timmantha's lovely bottom even more. The best part is that they seem to know that this play fighting is going to become more and more sensual as things go on… and that eventually they'll have no choice but to go skinnydipping to wash off – and then the real fun begins.

Shanti is beautiful enough with her shapely body and pretty smile, but when she puts on an inviting and eager display like this she's completely irresistible. She'll tame the wild boy in no time. The near-dusk lighting and great little details in her pose (like twitching toes on her left foot, how she's putting weight on her right shoulder more and it affects the shape of her breast, etc.) all come together for an extra-enticing bit of realism.

As for the arcade scene, that's too damned sexy. The idea of two young, sweaty, horny girls, with flushed, perspiring faces doing something so debaucherous where they could so easily be found out – but a bunch of horny tweenage boys even! – is sexy as fuck just to think about. Trixie's concentration as she tries to keep her pace, even as her pleasure starts to overwhelm her is awesome, and Timmantha's wince as she half-collapses on the console, struggling to hold herself up with the constant pleasure of Trixie's short yet hard pumps, is too beautiful. (Nip slip makes it even better.) The scenery is freakin' fantastic. You really nailed them of an awesome arcade down to so many details (neon, spaced-out carpet, etc.). Even the design and artwork of the game consoles is pretty great… especially the names.

Thanks for another terrific set of sexy goodness.

Comment

• Ah man, the Arcade.. that takes me back...

Comment

• I remember arcades too with fond memories.

Comment

• Heya folks. Sorry about the delay in post; some unfortunate events required a significant portion of my time/energy but I should be back on track. New page of CS is up, plus a commission I finished recently (including variations). Enjoy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• It's cool bro real life comes 1st

now I'm wwondering why Kim wasn't affected by this sex pollen
                        Trixie is going to have sex like she wanted

Comment

• So not everyone was effected by the sex pollin. Interesting.
                          Check out my stories
                          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Well I'm not entirely sure about how you drew trixie in this page, but it definitely shows that she's had too much to drink. Also YAY FOR COR SAVING THE DAY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
                              It's cool bro real life comes 1st

now I'm wwondering why Kim wasn't affected by this sex pollen
                              Trixie is going to have sex like she wanted
                              I'm thinking that the pollen must have limited range

as for Trixie.. she's gonna feel the hangover in the morning.

Comment

New page of CS is up, plus a commission I finished recently (including variations).
                                Sorry to hear that things went awry and I hope things are better (or at least as good as they can be) soon.

You did a freakin' fantastic job on wrecked Trixie as she basically shambles her way into camp, and her internal dialogue combined with her unsteadiness and her affect are perfect. Good thing Kim was so preoccupied with gathering some intel that someone could rescue the poor little rich girl – or does the mystery person behind that yoink have some nefarious intentions? It will be fun to find out… and it's a nice reminder that there are plenty of other kick-ass young ladies around who may be able to help out with that whole supermassive tentacle underage orgy rape something-or-other that's going on.

Lovely work on the Zelda piece and variants too. Terrifically gripping sexy action. I hope this week goes much better for you. Take care.

Comment

Working...
                                X