Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Helga's "How are all those words coming out of her mouth at once?" look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
      New page of CS up, plus the March Poll pic.
      Tootie's emotion as she makes a case for protecting Timmantha is pretty powerful on its own, but with just her crop top and panties I'm sure the brunette paid extra attention to her opinion. However, I am glad that despite the anger welling up inside of her Tootie was able to soften a bit at Timmantha's hurt expression. (Totally awesome forlorn look on her there.)

Heh, Goo looks amazing all prettied up like Veronica, and great job with her physically showing how she barged into the conversation as she falls onto Timmantha and Helga. Her rant is splendid, as is her penchant for distraction. Beautiful way to make a transition. Thanks.

Comment

• Got a new page of CS up, as well as a few April Showers to fill some requests
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nice to see Timmy isn't the only one with troubles at trying to make contact... Now I only wonder if this will blow up in her face or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
            Got a new page of CS up, as well as a few April Showers to fill some requests
            It's sweet to see that Trixie is also a bit torn up about how she left things with Timmantha, especially since it speaks very well of her character – the woman she wants to be. Of course Veronica showing up unexpectedly has already ruined most of those plans for the summer, and having to put the mask back on at the last minute can't be easy. Too bad she's still so worried about what the other girls see… would she have fallen back into this trap even if Veronica hadn't been on the bus?

Anyway, lovely work on the girls, especially with her emotions showing each time she passes Timmantha, plus the cute little girl herself is great. Nice emotion throughout the page, and really sweet fashions too. Glad to see that Lor is still there to help, if Trixie will accept. Thanks.

Comment

• New page of CS is up.
              Attached Files

Comment

• nice to Trixie starting to soften. Mandy knows how to get a lot of things
                Check out my stories
                https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
                  nice to Trixie starting to soften. Mandy knows how to get a lot of things
                  Agreed in everything. But Mandy being able to get coffee even there is worrying, considering what else she could decide to want...

Comment

• Dropping off the April poll pic, as well as a few commissions.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Got a couple requests done up.

Comment

• Got a two-page comic commission done recently.

Comment

• Katie is the best

Comment

• Just dropping off the May poll pic. And a kobold, for fun.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• great pics. Glad to see you drawing for fun
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Hey folks, two pages of CS up. Not as many as I wanted to finish this weekend, but it'll have to do. And don't worry, this is just a short interlude with Juniper, we won't be lingering on her too long at this time. Kinda just checking in, establishing where the major characters are at in the story.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X