Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to see what you do with a sci-fi setting, that concept art looks cool as hell.
    And can't wait to see what June does to RayRay. Well, I've been waiting since WWOEC was still a thing, so I can wait a little longer, ha ha.

Comment

• New page of CS is up; sorry for the delay, but extra shifts happen. So here's some Pepper Anne.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Wait, what page did this new chapter start?

Also... I see someone's conscience is being influenced.

Comment

• pepper ann pepper ann, is she cool or is she lame pepper ann
          Check out my stories
          https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Holy flurking snurt! That's a pretty amazing way to start the new chapter, plus your design for Pepper Ann is awesome: wonderfully pretty yet nerdy face and style plus a gorgeously fit and sexy body... especially when exposed so openly for the taking like that. Dryad using Reflection to help push poor Pepper Anne even further into her debauchery is a pretty neat (and mean) trick too; I especially love how much "Reflection" seems to be enjoying the sexy show. Thanks for always-more awesomeness.

Comment

• Damn awesome page.

Question, did pepper Anne talk to herself in the mirror on the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporerx View Post
                Question, did pepper Anne talk to herself in the mirror on the show?
                It seems "Pepper Ann's Reflection" acted as her conscience whenever she was tangled up with big moral issues. (I've seen only a few episodes, but now I'm motivated to watch more. )
                Last edited by FairySlayer; 07-03-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

It seems "https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Pepper_Ann%27s_reflection"]Pepper Ann's Reflection"[/URL] acted as her conscience whenever she was tangled up with big moral issues. (I've seen only a few episodes, but now I'm motivated to watch more. )
                  I figured as much, I never watched the show myself but I had a feeling this was referencing a practice from it.

It’s excited to see the magic still lingers, I wonder who else (apart from whom we already know) is affected?

Comment

• July's Poll pic is up (rule 63 smurfs), and I've got a couple commissions to show as well. Gonna try to get the next mini-comic started up by Monday/Tuesday, and if I can, some CS as well. Probably overestimating myself, but we'll see.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• that big hero 6 pic is amazing
                      Check out my stories
                      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
                        that big hero 6 pic is amazing
                        Most definitely
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• First page of a new comic, starring the scrappy crew of an interstellar salvage ship as they pick up an unexpected passenger. Should run about 36 pages, I think.

As I suspected, I massively overestimated my ability to get things done, and didn't get nearly as far as I'd planned this weekend. Have three more pages in the wings, but they're still in the sketch stage. Will be uploading more as I finish 'em.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Looks great. Can’t wait to see it progress
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Like my momma always says real life comes first

Comment

• I have a bad habit of holding on to pages until I have what feels like a 'worthwhile' update, but I figure it's probably better just to release the damn things. One page each of CS and the Ramblers comic.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X