Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    New stuff is up.
    I'm sooooo happy to see more Camp Sheerwood I know the word Lydia will be using

Comment

• New page of CS plus a tangentially-holiday related pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

• OK, what word could cause THAT?

Also, appreciating both the teen being a teen, and the dragon to the rescue. That one will make an awkward conversation...

Comment

• I'm just waiting on Juniper & RayRay to get it on since Juniper wants to see RayRay naked

Comment

• Black & white stripes? A wild Beetlejuice appears?

Comment

• Meanwhile...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                Meanwhile...
                Really like what you did with Arnold’s design. Hopefully we get to see more of him (with helga too),

Comment

• It's cute that Helga is being such a dirty, dirty girl as she spies on her crush. Gee, with her being this distracted and her butt sticking up just a bit as it faces the water, it almost seems like the perfect target for a horny flailing tentacle or two (once it's done with the kids on the pier). Thanks.

Comment

• always love helga
                    Check out my stories
                    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• December's poll pic is up.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• New page of CS up.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Lovely job creating Helga's dialogue as she tries yet again to talk herself out of her love for Arnold, only to desire him even more. (You know, business as usual. ) Of course I can't blame her for her sudden change of mood once Arnold stripped to his undies to frolic in the water. (Imagine if they'd gone skinny dipping?) Awesome parting shot of her getting busy. Now I just wonder if the locket chain works a little like beads, or if the locket itself gets some action.

It's cute that the little frog is trying to tell Helga he's ribbit for her pleasure, but she's not paying attention because her heart already belongs to a her very own prince. Besides, it would probably turn out to be another magical creature and end up with all the kids again having hot sweaty intense kinky sex all...

“Kiss the frog, Helga! FOR GOODNESS SAKE KISS THE FROG!”

Thanks for another fun and sexy page of camp goodness.

Comment

• The new Ramblers page looks cool as hell. Def can't wait to see more of them.

Comment

• Amazing work at capturing helga's voice
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Wonderful work as always Mr. D! I love how accurate you got Helga's inner debate on how much she hates to love Arnold so much. Though, I can't really blame her...your redesign of him is sooooo good! He's such a adorable twink, bet he's got a nice ass too. Love the angle of Helga playing with herself on that last panel, locket in hand it's to like her haha XD

Happy holidays to you and yours Mr. D!

Comment

Working...
                                X