Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elsewhere in camp...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WonkoTheSane View Post
      Black & white stripes? A wild Beetlejuice appears?
      Called it!

Comment

• Let's hope Juniper or RayRay willclose their clothes and the other will see them naked

Comment

• It seems that the demon's influence has gotten to ol' stripy ghost, which sucks for the girls in his grip but is certainly an enjoyable scene. I doubt Lydia will ever want to deal with him again after this though, magic excuse or not... unless she actually enjoys it a bit. Poor Tootie seems to be getting the worst of it, and I'm starting to worry that too much fairy magic memory erasing will start to have an effect on her.

Still, seeing Gwen, Juniper, Dani, Jake, and even Ray Ray leaping into action is pretty terrific too. Good thing Ray Ray didn't grab a different magical staff, say the one he used in 199 and then Juniper used through 207. “Hey, why is this wand so sticky?”

Thanks for another great action-packed page. I wonder if they'll be serving calamari for dinner tonight.

Comment

• Well RayRay did watch June use the wand and instead of asking why it's so sticky he would be tasting it

Comment

• Broken tablet has been replaced, January poll pic has been finished.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Rabbit Season! Woot.. Great work
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• New page of CS
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Wow! Beetlejuice is working the girls over pretty hard. Maybe he's trying to make up for all that talk about how dim he is these days. Still he's exposing their sexiness and amplifying it with his forceful intrusions. Awesome job on such a complicated and intense scene. (The girls running away are showing off very nicely too.) Despite her less-harsh handling Gwen has the best freaked-out look. Man, I never thought I'd feel bad for Tiff Crust, but she's getting nailed ultra-hard.

You would think that Juniper would want the un-violated girls to get far away, especially if Ray Ray is going to knock them unconscious. Yeah, I know she didn't get a chance to finish her thought.

Thanks for another action-packed and very sexy page.

Comment

• I hope Juniper will also get her clothes ripped off or RayRay so Juniper can grow more lust for RayRay

Comment

• Random goblin I drew during the talkback chat, including a nude version.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• And a followup image because I liked her.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Ha! Great work!
                            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• New page of CS.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Yeowch! There's more drama going on between Goo and Tootie than back at the docks. To me, seeing Timmantha and Trixie really enjoying their time together, but too bad Tootie can only see the worst as she's blinded by her own jealousy.

Nice to see Trixie in her preferred state too, and it's sweet that they both enjoy Catman. It looks like this could turn very sweet sometime later... or sooner. Lovely work on the friends in front and the ones in the bushes... and Tootie's loose tank top and nicely-rounded jeans making her sexier too. Though their tiny forms in the second panel are really cute too.

Thanks for another installment of this sweet (and sexy and supernatural) tale.

Comment

Working...
                                X