Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the second time you've been peeping, Tootie. Don't make it a habit.

Comment

• Awesome pages, can’t wait to see who our mysterious stranger is

Comment

• Great work as always Mr D! I love that little detail with the wet spot on the counter. Also Tootie is like an over protective older sister!

And don't stress over what "feels" like a worthwhile update, we've already been waiting years for this and we can wait some more! Just go at your own pace and don't burn yourself out on it because that's the last thing we want to see happen.

Comment

• I already know who the mysterious stranger is you can tell by her color it's the Tree Demon

Comment

• New Ramblers page.
            Attached Files

Comment

• August's poll pic is up. Tried a different approach, playing around with a more painterly-style of coloring to try and get more of that classic pinup feel. Doesn't look like it has enough/proper texture, and I probably should have gone more detailed with a finer brush to clean things up and give it some sharper edges...but I'm going out of town and I've run out of time to mess around with this, so here we go. Enjoy!
              Attached Files

Comment

• New page of CS.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Great work as usual Mr. D! I love how overprotectice Tootie is over Timmantha and that Goo is hesitant about spying on her and Trixie's meeting. The expressions on this page really convey a lot of Goo's emotions more than her words can

Comment

• Nice new page but there's some blue lines and a lil spillage from the panels coming into the boarders

Comment

• I love tootie's look here
                      Check out my stories
                      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• New page is up.

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
                        Nice new page but there's some blue lines and a lil spillage from the panels coming into the boarders
                        *SIGHS HEAVILY* Fixed it on the archive page.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Whoohoo new page! It seems like Trixie is the sentimental type, I love the fact that she's wearing the same clothes she wore when she first met Timmantha at the mall. Her expression is great as well, a bit shy, a bit excited. I bet her heart was pumping like a drum coming out of the trees like that

Comment

• the truth comes out
                            Check out my stories
                            https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• I am soooo happy! <3

Comment

• Timantha better not blab that he's really Timmy

Comment

Working...
                                X