Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like someone's affecting every magical creature around...

Comment

• Poor June, could she meet one magical creature that doesn't try to rape her?
      Check out my stories
      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Yay new pages!!

Poor June, but I'm sure she can handle anything short of a centuries old nymph spirit. I really can't wait to see how much drama unfolds between Timmantha and Trixie because I ship this harder than FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS combined

Comment

• Originally posted by thatguywiththefaceOG View Post
          Poor June, could she meet one magical creature that doesn't try to rape her?
          Not until the plant spirit is dealt with, I fear.

Comment

• I hope RayRay gets to save June and for his reward she makes love to him

Comment

• I spy a new page nicely done

Comment

• Got some requests and a page of CS for you all. Enjoy.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Seriously, that spirit needs being put down, now!

Comment

• 2 pagew left

Comment

• New page of CS up, plus a commission with some variants thrown in.

Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
                      2 pagew left
                      Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't have any 'milestone' plans for pg. 200. Been too busy to worry about it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                        New page of CS up, plus a commission with some variants thrown in.

Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't have any 'milestone' plans for pg. 200. Been too busy to worry about it.
                        It's all good just it's amazing that your at 200 pages of this great comic can't wait to see more

hhopefully we can see you continue with the 1 page of your Juniper & RayRay comic you did

Comment

• Posting the results of the June poll, which was a tie between elves and kobolds. Here y'go.

Comment

• Not much fanfare for page 200, but I can say that we'll see some nudity in the next page.

Sorry these things are coming so slowly; I just can't seem to get my act together, lately.

Attached Files

Comment

Not much fanfare for page 200, but I can say that we'll see some nudity in the next page.

Sorry these things are coming so slowly; I just can't seem to get my act together, lately.

That's alright Mr D, we all appreciate everything you've been doing. People have waited years for this to continue, we don't mind waiting a little more as long as we know that you're still doing it and enjoying making it.

Also I have a bit of a guess what June will be doing with that scepter, I don't seem to recall her ever cumming when she was trapped by the nymph. . . hmmm

Comment

We can wait, quality can't be hurried up.

Comment

Working...
                                X