Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayRay will help make Juniper cum

We can wait as long as you don't just stop making the pages
    lol

RayRay should ask Juniper if he can help her not be so frustrated

Comment

• congratuations on 200 pages! Don't worry. Do what is right for you man.
      Check out my stories
      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Quick couple of Patreon requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
          Quick couple of Patreon requests
          YAY!!! Thank you D!

Comment

• Dropping off a few commissioned comics pages, probably the last I'll do for a while to better focus on CS.

Comment

• New page of CS up.
              Attached Files

Comment

New page of CS up.
                Heh, at #200 when she grabbed the staff I had a feeling that Juniper was thinking about relief, and it's wickedly hot to see her getting herself off so forcefully. Yet as she schlicks herself to tears it's clear that she's pretty mixed up from the demon's intense sexual assault – emotionally, as much as magically and physically. Perhaps her urgency in finding the demon is subconsciously about finding relief (or better yet, freedom) as much as making sure she's sealed up forever this time.

Whatever the case, the arc is as intriguing as it is beautifully sexy. Thanks yet again.

Comment

• RayRay it's the perfect time to help June don't you think

Comment

• New page up
                    Attached Files

Comment

New page up
                      Only good to see Juniper? No, it's absolutely fantastic to see her like this, getting such a moving close-up view as she treats her pussy to her practiced fingering techniques then revels in her own hot, sweet juices. And scary as the idea is that she's being taken over by the demon's spell, it's wonderfully thrilling.

Gorgeous work on her pained, heated faces showing her conflict and her need so well. As things go dark and the voice chimes in it's both worrying but also exciting as heck. Thanks for another incredibly steamy & scary page.

Comment

• Anyone else notice she isn't wearing panties under her jeans? Seams to me she went without because she's had to do this a number of times previously to the point she goes commando to cut down on the effort of undressing to relieve herself (however temporarily).

Comment

• That sounds like Timantha

Comment

• Hey, look, a goblin.

Comment

• New page of CS.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• this is an intersting turn
                                Check out my stories
                                https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Working...
                                X