Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    10/27: Wuya
    I don't know if she's good or evil, but it's clear that she's incredibly sexy. You did a lovely job on the woman, with such wonderful curves and forms that are just too tempting. That happy seductive smile is also quite lovely, especially as she lets her dress fall aside to reveal such great treasures. Beautiful work.

Comment

• That Tanis is adorable!
      The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

• 10/28: Lucy
        Attached Files

Comment

10/28: Lucy
          That's quite a lovely job on sexy young Miss Lucy, especially with the little smile of joy as she prepares herself to ride the Linc-dink. Her skinny form is terrific with the bit of hips and the bare trace of padding on her chest. The pose is wonderful, so revealing and at ease. Nice job on the big boy too: Now we can see why she always wants his attention (to get his cock at attention). Thanks.

Comment

• 10/29: Dylan (Golan the Insatiable)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Also have a commission I finished recently.
              Attached Files

Comment

10/29: Dylan (Golan the Insatiable)
                Cute job on the little Hell-raiser, so bold and fierce and sexy as she demands so much evil. You did an awesome job on how expressive her race is, plus her little costume is awesome. Heck, I bet Golan would even be a little turned on by that little show, especially with easy-access panties and the chance to make that chest plate pinch her little nipples over and over again. Nice magical scenery too, and I like that she used a crayon for the pentagram. It's lovely sexy fun.

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                Also have a commission I finished recently.
                This is quite lovely work on the boy whose penis finally grew up and this lovely woman. (It hasn't been put on Phail yet.) I love the intense pleasure they're sharing with their mutual expressions as well as the hot action below. Gorgeous work on both of them, plus the scenery is wonderful too. (Also it gives the feeling of some exhibitionism.) His satisfied smile when he comes is terrific, and I love her blissful look as he fills her up.

Comment

• So this is where Aqua has been
                  Check out my stories
                  https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• 10/30: Hex Girls
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 10/31: Maleficent
                      Happy Halloween, JAB! Tomorrow it's back to business as usual.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• You've done some amazing pictures Mister D, and a new one every day is a very impressive achievement. If I had to pick favorites, I'd probably have to go with Mandy, Tannis, Gwen, Gaz, Wendy, and of course, Lucy Loud. I hope you're proud of what you've done here. Really, really nice job.

Comment

10/30: Hex Girls
                          I bet if they put on this performance at their concerts they'd be #1 in the country in no time. You did a gorgeous sexy job on the sexy rockers enjoying a thrilling night in the graveyard. They're terrific as they revel in their lewdness, looking so happy and content. It's not really disrespecting the dead either, as I'm sure the ghosts would be happy to see this kind of action. Let's just hope the girls don't end up covered in ectoplasm.

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                          10/31: Maleficent
                          Happy Halloween, JAB! Tomorrow it's back to business as usual.
                          The stately and sexy queen is the perfect way to cap off a fantastic month of lovely spooky inks. She's quite bold and regal even as she bares all for her subjects. No doubt the misogynistic magic mirror would have a better answer for her if she posed like this in front of it. Nice work on the throne, and I love how her cloak goes full-black into the background. Thanks for an awesome Inktober.

Comment

• Great job on all 31 pics!
                            Check out my stories
                            https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Getting back on schedule with some CS for ya.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Getting back on schedule with some CS for ya.
                                even in the non naugthy scene Timantha look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X