Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mabel doesn't have her braces. Are they meant to be older?
    Check out my stories
    https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• The Dipper and Mabel picture is fantastic! I did notice the lack of braces, and Dipper seems to be focused on something above Mabel. But it's still a damn fine piece of artwork. Great job!

Comment

• Love Tootie doing Timmantha! Thanks, Mister D!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
          Got a few patreon requests up: one each of the 1,5, and $10 levels.
          Lovely to see Mabel giving Dipper a full show of showing it all. Great sexy action on her part and wonderfully full, sexy form. Dipper's not so bad as he "applauds with one hand" to his sister's wonderful behind. Sweet that it's making her nipples hard too. Nice mood lighting for naughtiness after bedtime as well.

Seeing gorgeous Frankie lovingly washing out Mac's hair speaks of a great familiarity that he may not appreciate yet, though it's also reminiscent of a certain story where the two ended up in a similar situation, but for different reasons. Here though I love his natural attitude, though perhaps his hands are together to cover up some growing issue. (Maybe she'll wash that thoroughly too.)

Awesome work on the junior campers trying out the camp's "special equipment," and more so for Timmantha's worry as Tootie tries to make room for two; even cuter is how she's hugging Goo tighter because of it, and Goo holds her firm knowing it'll be for everyone's fun. The girls are fantastically beautiful, especially with Timmantha's extra-wide spread to accommodate Sherwood's biggest sex fiends. Same coming across them and deciding to "play along" as she watches ratchets up the hotness.

Thanks for such a terrific threesome of happy, active and erotic fun.

Comment

• New page up! Only one more to go until we finish Gerald's story, and then it's back to Juniper and the present.
            Attached Files

Comment

• GREAT UPDATE, Mister D. Thank you!

Comment

New page up! Only one more to go until we finish Gerald's story, and then it's back to Juniper and the present.
                Oops, you made a typo: "Or… What was left, Ayway." (Maybe s/b "Or what was left of them, anyway.")

Heh, not surprising that we're going back to Juniper Lee now that we've seen one of her relatives about to do some serious pruning of this "Taking Tree." Great job on the wonderful three-way scenes between the teens, with some especially nice bits with Betty and Veronica actually getting along so well. The dramatic entrance by their hero is beautifully done, with great contrast and emphasis on a very pissed-off looking Jasmine over the dark, bleak images of the dying teenagers. Wonderful action as the tree tries to make a meal of the Te Xuan Ze but the Raping Tree is sorely mistaken if it thinks getting its tendrils around Jasmine was a good idea.

Awesome job.

Comment

• New $10 patreon request is up! Big thanks goes out again to all my patrons.
                  Today we have Star enjoying a little 'me' time with her wand, and all its various settings.

Comment

• Lovely work Mr.D! I love the angle and pose you went with and I love the coloring!

Comment

• 'nother request up. Beastiality ahoy.

Comment

Today we have Star enjoying a little 'me' time with her wand, and all its various settings.
                        Gorgeous job on the Princess of Mewni as she uses her all-powerful wand for what it was really intended. It's must be quite the rush of power to boost her pleasure, and that fucked-silly face is priceless even as the rest of her gorgeous young body is shown off so nicely. Let's just hope she doesn't accidentally set off an exploding-bunny blast at the wrong moment or something.

Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                        'nother request up. Beastiality ahoy.
                        Thank goodness she's not doing it with Sparky. That would have killed me. Instead I can focus on the bliss that Timmantha is experiencing with this well-drawn generic doggie with style. (Nice job on the plaything's accessories too.)

Comment

• New page up for everyone. Back into Juniper's side of things. Also, a new patreon request.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the new camp pic, Mister D. Nice Pokemon pic, although I'm not into it.

Comment

• I guess that's why it's called a BLASToise
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

New page up for everyone. Back into Juniper's side of things. Also, a new patreon request.
                                That's a terrific scary ending to the tale, which we already know is truly scary sexy, and the transition to Juniper in action as he says the final line was perfect. Fantastic work on the kids, especially the fierce and able Te Xuan Ze to the rescue. You truly rocked that story and the style to match. My deepest thanks.

Poor Misty looks shocked to be caught in the act, though the Pokémon itself seems even more scared of the consequences. (I'm sure any punishment/retribution will involve balls in some way. ) Lovely sexy job on the girl being licked out so wonderfully in that terrifically sexy position.

Comment

Working...
                                X