Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More colors for everybody, courtesy of Patreon (thanks again to all my patrons!)

Comment

• Thank you, Mister D!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
        More colors for everybody, courtesy of Patreon (thanks again to all my patrons!)
        Lovely work on the Ghoul School girls enjoying the beach on such a gray and yucky day: it definitely suits them and they seem to be having even more fun for it. (Also, Sibella won't have to worry about sunblock.) Elsa is cute while playing, not least of all for sporting that nice pair out in the open. Meanwhile thank that piranha for taking the puppy's job and pulling down Tanis' bandages a bit. (Beats the Coppertone ad.) Nice bikini on Phantasma, and it's sweet that Winnie is having so much fun too.

It's a good thing they don't post this activity on the camp schedule for the parents to see. Lovely job on the steamy three-way the girls are enjoying. Tootie looks to be in utter ecstasy while Goo dreamily eats her out; from her dripping she must be enjoying Timmantha's wonderful attentions. ("Gee Timmantha, you're so good at this it's almost like you were born with a penis!") They all look amazing, so pretty and oh-so hot as they play. Neat insets show just how far they'll go for some fun.

Alternate-universe Trixie looks fantastic as she's pounded so wonderfully by … some guy? (Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't know who this guy is: when this set was uploaded to Paheal this one only got "tagme" and your name.) Regardless, he looks fantastic as he drives himself home and drives Trixie to the depths of pure pleasure. Excellent poses, wonderful faces, and her scratching the floor and gripping his head are nice tense touches.

Amethyst and Steven are incredible together, with the passion of their "challenge" coming through as they turn to lovemaking. It's very intense and sweetly tender despite the strength they're exerting together. Very sexy and very possible stuff. Let's hope the battle dummy with the mace isn't recording this for Pearl to find later.

Lucy's persuasion tactics on Gwen are fantastic, and I especially love the fierceness in her eyes as she binds Gwen and invades her intimate spaces so powerfully. Gwen's defeated expression as she gives in is priceless. Of course though, I love the redhead's reaction when Lucy mistakenly thinks the fight is over. It's hardcore and cute at the same time.

Thanks for another great set, Mister D. Have a terrific weekend and take care.

Comment

• Hey gang, it's October, which means three things this year: Halloween (of course), INKtober, and plenty of spooky cuties.
          Wha'ts Inktober? It's when artists make an ink drawing every day to put online. I actually remembered it this year, so I decided I'd give it a shot, sticking to the themes of Halloween and rule34/co.
          So, to start things off, here's Velma!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey gang, it's October, which means three things this year: Halloween (of course), INKtober, and plenty of spooky cuties.
            Wha'ts Inktober? It's when artists make an ink drawing every day to put online. I actually remembered it this year, so I decided I'd give it a shot, sticking to the themes of Halloween and rule34/co.
            Attached Files

Comment

• This gallery makes me jawdrop every time I check it. Maybe that's why I didn't write a comment before. This is absolutely awesome, I like your drawing styles (with big S at the end because I think where are many)! I just wish you also drew my favorite characters, Lisa Simpson and Ruby Gloom, someday.

Oh, and I loved that comic you posted earlier, made in that "natural" style. Kinky story, so well drawn. Thank you for sharing the masterpieces.

Comment

That's a sweet look for the young investigator, and I like how the pose accentuates her form nicely despite her baggy outfit. Her face is outright adorable as she nervously realizes what the ghostly hand is doing to expose her. Really nice work on her form and details, and the magnifying glass is a nice touch for her. The grainy inky background works very nicely too, especially with the contrasts.

This is going to be one heck of a fun month. Thanks.

Comment

• 10/2: Ruby Gloom
                  Attached Files

Comment

• That's pretty good. Just like everything you do. Thank you VERY much !!
                    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

10/2: Ruby Gloom
                      Forget the bowl of candy (though the condoms may be useful ) because this girl is the real sweet treat for this dark and spooky night. You did a lovely sexy job on the gorgeous little Canadian, especially enticing in that sexy pose as she idly plays with a loli – exactly what we're hoping to do. Great work on the spooky lighting and such nice shadows to give her so much volume. Beautiful look on the menacing skull on the pumpkin, though I think it'd rather be biting that fine ass. Thanks.

Comment

• 10/3: Mandy
                        Attached Files

Comment

10/2: Ruby Gloom
                          I'm speechless This is one of the best Ruby drawings I've ever seen, thank you so much!
                          Her expression is adorable, and I really like her pose and all the sexy details I see.
                          Fantastic job!

Comment

10/3: Mandy
                            Wow, she looks as mean and sexy as ever, though apparently very well endowed to handle the likes of (really) big scary monsters and demons, though likely to their terror. Perfect nasty expression and nice bit of tease with the scythe handle. The near perfect black & white came out well, giving her a sharper feeling with the contrasts yet with enough effects, reflections, etc. to have some depth and texture. Is that Grimm watching from the table?

Comment

• 10/4: Wednesday Addams, just doin' her Thing.
                              Attached Files

Comment

10/4: Wednesday Addams, just doin' her Thing.
                                LOL. Perfect way to put it. It's great that Wednesday can maintain her stoic affect even with some strong, expert fingering. Sweet skinny body on the girl, and nice definition on Thing as he takes care of her scary-lustful needs. Great job on the mood with the plain bleak background and black & white too.

Comment

Working...
                                X