Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

VBulletin Upgrade - Opinions Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A more reasonable question - when will we be updated? Or has the process already started?
    The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
      It is.. dunno where that person got idea.. I've already had more than one person now comment about when i was going to "Rebrand" TJA WWoEC... I take that as quite the insult.. I don't feel like elaborating more .
      Even though you're probably not gonna do it anyway, let me say that DON'T. WWOEC was fun, but it's gone. Long live The Jab Archives.
      All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Izidor View Post
        A more reasonable question - when will we be updated? Or has the process already started?
        It's in process , I'm sure they'll inform me as to when the actual event will transpire and I will let you all know.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Usako Man is right

I've already had more than one person now comment about when i was going to "Rebrand" TJA WWoEC... I take that as quite the insult.
          I'm sorry man. You and the long-time members deserve way better. Also, please don't rush yourself to death on anything. We can be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
            I'm sorry man. You and the long-time members deserve way better. Also, please don't rush yourself to death on anything. We can be patient.
            Agreed, we are the newcomers here, don't feel like you need to give us special consideration over any of your other members. sounds to me like some former wwoecer's need to check what ever superiority complex they think they have, start showing some gratitude.
            Terra Branford sez.
            It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

It is.. dunno where that person got idea.. I've already had more than one person now comment about when i was going to "Rebrand" TJA WWoEC... I take that as quite the insult.. I don't feel like elaborating more .
              I'm a little torn here.
              My good side say "ah don't fret, do what you need to do but don't rush or feel the ened to pander us"
              My egoistical side on the other hand...Now rebranding is excessive and sincerely quite spitting on the plate. But i understand the feeling where those request come from. After long time considering a virtual spot on the net like "home" lsoing everything like that...is tough..(albeit this teach alesson on the net, that our generation is only now starting to realize. Nothing here is forever, even less so than real life. Don't form ties, don't get too fond of one place, and prepare alternatives - but honestly this is the second time somethign like this happened to me, first one was when yahoo groups erased LOT of my fav toon erotica thmeed group, then geocities literally nuked many favored location for no reason...really i should have learned to make my heart a cloud of stainless steel )

Comment

do we still get a "View thread in Gallery Mode" option?

Also the tagging system and the drop down box for when you highlight the search button in the navigation bar above. Back in wwoec we had a "Search for gallery tag" option in the dropdown box. I hope we get to keep that. That's how I was able to follow updates on my favorite threads by tag searching relevant tag threads like loli, shota, cartoon network, etc.

Comment

After the upgrade you'll be getting quite a bit. It's paid for, it's queued, waiting for word from VBulletin as to when it will happen.. Rest assured I'll let people know.

Comment

After the upgrade you'll be getting quite a bit. It's paid for, it's queued, waiting for word from VBulletin as to when it will happen.. Rest assured I'll let people know.
                    hope so. Gallery mode in threads made it easier for me to see if artists posted new works without having to go through pages and pages of new replies.

Also I hope the upgrade fixes the whole, "click one of the quick reply posts to activate quick reply". It's a hassle. The whole quoting system to what with having to open into another page. Quick quotes maybe?

well here's hoping for the best.

Comment

I think we've all been through a few losses of our favourite sites. I hope you don't take people asking you that as a indication all of us from WWOEC are that delusional.

TJA FTW!
                      "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
                      Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

Sanity is for the weak :P

Comment

Ok, So got in touch with VBulletin. We're in queue and as soon as we're official scheduled they'll let me know, everything is primed and proper for it to be done, it's just getting a tech assigned that we're waiting for.. I've been doing some research into additions that VB5 can handle, looks like a good chuck of awesome is possible with it.. Also will be starting a TJA Twitter Feed and Facebook page so you all can stay in the know.

Cheetah

Comment

Ok, So got in touch with VBulletin. We're in queue and as soon as we're official scheduled they'll let me know, everything is primed and proper for it to be done, it's just getting a tech assigned that we're waiting for.. I've been doing some research into additions that VB5 can handle, looks like a good chuck of awesome is possible with it.. Also will be starting a TJA Twitter Feed and Facebook page so you all can stay in the know.

Cheetah
                            Will there be a possibility for a mobile version? i always wanted that for WWOEC

also any1 else unable to backspace when making a post, im not sure if its just cuz im on a linux machine or what?

Comment

Originally posted by cm0002 View Post
                              Will there be a possibility for a mobile version? i always wanted that for WWOEC

also any1 else unable to backspace when making a post, im not sure if its just cuz im on a linux machine or what?
                              I didn't get the mobile suite for TJA since we never used it for Pal, and don't have a developer to make the app.. Would require picking up that license if we wanted to.

Comment

I didn't get the mobile suite for TJA since we never used it for Pal, and don't have a developer to make the app.. Would require picking up that license if we wanted to.
                                A developer you say, hmmm....ive dabled in android programming i might be able to do something there, do you have a link to vbulletins mobile suite api documentation or SDK.

I wouldnt be able to do anything for iOS though, dont own a mac and havent touched obejective C

Comment

Working...
                                X