Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Well let's get the ball rolling I guess. So I was watching Lucha Underground, and how sad is it that LU can build a Main Event Babyface better than WWE?

Prince Puma loses the belt, tries to get it back, but there's a wrinkle. Pentagon Jr. gets in the way side tracking him from his goal. Pentagon is made to look strong as he's been breaking guys arms. They have a match. Pentagon plays dirty, but Puma gets the upper hand. He puts Pentagon Jr. in his own finisher but stops just before breaking his arm. And this, this one move tells the audience everything they need to know. Prince Puma doesn't break the arm because he's a man of honor. Pentagon is humiliated because A. his own finisher was put on him, and B. he knew Puma could have broken his arm, but chose not to.

Compare that to Roman Reigns whom shrugs off 5 dudes, that shows he's a good guy.

Any thoughts on Fast Lane? I find it funny/tacky/stupid that they have Eva Marie on the poster when she barely does anything. How much cock did she suck to land that role?
    All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
      Any thoughts on Fast Lane? I find it funny/tacky/stupid that they have Eva Marie on the poster when she barely does anything. How much cock did she suck to land that role?
      That's my question too. She's been in NXT for the last, what 6 Months, and hasn't improved. Now she's at Fastlane?

Comment

The answer is TOTAL DIVAS, that's why she is relevant at all. And honestly, I hope she will be at Fastlane because the more time she spends on the main roster, the less time she'll hopefully spend on NXT.

It's bad enough that Riley is back and he'll never be called up to the main roster again.

Comment

Originally posted by Germansimp View Post
          The answer is TOTAL DIVAS, that's why she is relevant at all. And honestly, I hope she will be at Fastlane because the more time she spends on the main roster, the less time she'll hopefully spend on NXT.

It's bad enough that Riley is back and he'll never be called up to the main roster again.
          I honestly think shes just there as part of the Fast Lane logo. Its like... they dont know what to do with her. i guess Summer Rae or Lana didnt want to do it so might as well give the 5 dollars to Eva Marie.
          All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

I personally think Roman is winning the Triple Threat Match. No way Lesnar is because they're building up the feud between him and the Wyatt Family. (And don't be surprised if Bray Wyatt DOES interfere, cost Lesnar and it ends up being Lesnar VS. Wyatt at WrestleMania 32. You wait and see...)
            My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
              I personally think Roman is winning the Triple Threat Match. No way Lesnar is because they're building up the feud between him and the Wyatt Family. (And don't be surprised if Bray Wyatt DOES interfere, cost Lesnar and it ends up being Lesnar VS. Wyatt at WrestleMania 32. You wait and see...)
              That's a give in man.

Comment

Roman is established as a Big Face. His run with the title showed that (don't know why they didn't just leave him a monster, but that's another story). I'm putting my money on Ambrose. He just dropped the title, showed he can take multiple F5s, plus this match is tailor made for chaos. You know the Wyatts are gonna come out and screw someone over, and I'm thinking Dean's gonna capitalize on it.

Besides, he is the only member of SHIELD who isn't officially a WWE Champion.

Comment

Lesnar is getting screwed by the Wyatt's at Fastlane to build a match for WM, that's about all I can see happening for sure.

I miss Elimination Chamber, I know its crazy scary for the guys and all but it was my second favourite ppv of the year.
                  "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
                  Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Xasterix View Post
                    Lesnar is getting screwed by the Wyatt's at Fastlane to build a match for WM, that's about all I can see happening for sure.

I miss Elimination Chamber, I know its crazy scary for the guys and all but it was my second favourite ppv of the year.
                    There was an Elimination Chamber PPV last year. I forget the Main Event but I remember it had Cena VS. Owens on the card.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Just officially confirmed by WWE, Shinsuke Nakamura has signed with them and is headed for NXT.

Oh, and Reigns won the Triple Threat at Fastlane so it's him VS. Triple H for the belt at WM32.

Comment

Kind of a given Reigns would win. It makes sense since he has more of a personal grudge against Triple H and The Authority... but I hate predictable matches. Everyone was either rooting for suplex city or ambrose but the boos started coming every time reigns did something.

Honestly after a while I wanted ambrose to win but I honestly don't see him defeating triple H. I was more curious how triple H would have fared against The Beast instead

Comment

I was more curious how triple H would have fared against The Beast instead
                          Look up WrestleMania 29 on the WWE Network and you'll find out.

Comment

I also wonder how much longer before Rollins is cleared. It would be interesting to see him go against his boss to get the belt back, proving that he cares more about the title than following the Authority.

Comment

I also wonder how much longer before Rollins is cleared. It would be interesting to see him go against his boss to get the belt back, proving that he cares more about the title than following the Authority.
                              From what I read, we won't be seeing Rollins until near SummerSlam.

Comment

Working...
                              X