Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
    From what I read, we won't be seeing Rollins until near SummerSlam.
    I heard it might be later than that, like Hell in a Cell.

Comment

Cena vs Undertaker at WM 32, thoughts?

I know there is a Cena hate out there but I'm a fan of Cena the performer. He brings his A game to the ring and creates an excitement in his matches.

I'm a huge Undertaker fan so seeing him at WM is the highlight of the show for me, despite his age he still gets in there and puts on a good show.
      "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
      Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

dang was hoping that Ambrose would win... Reigns so no sold the chair shots to win with an quick spear afterwards... sheehs

Comment

Originally posted by Xasterix View Post

I know there is a Cena hate out there but I'm a fan of Cena the performer. He brings his A game to the ring and creates an excitement in his matches.

I'm a huge Undertaker fan so seeing him at WM is the highlight of the show for me, despite his age he still gets in there and puts on a good show.
          I would have no problem with Cena-Taker, but I am still not sure Cena would be at 100% at Mania, and he recently said himself that if he doesn't feel like he can go full power, he would not want to go at all. Of course, if Vince tells him to, he won't refuse.

Not that it really matters, because at this point I don't really care about Wrestlemania at all (except for the rumored AJ-Owens match).

Now, NXTakeoverallas, with Zayn vs NAKAMURA and Finn vs Joe for the title (not a spoiler since obviously Zayn wouldn't be wrestling Nakamura if he had a title shot the same night), THAT is going to be a show I really care about.

Also, Roman Reigns has no chance of getting over on the road to Mania. I mean, just look at the upcoming Raws:
          - Detroit (pretty smarky crowd)
          - Nashville
          - Chicago (super-smarky crowd that will boo the hell out of him and chant for Punk)
          - Pittsburgh (pretty smarky crowd that will probably (try to) chant for Angle)
          - Philadelphia (Nice place, they crowd here will surely lo-, nah, he will be hated her)
          - Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NYC (remember the last time WWE was in the Barclays Center? Yeah, NXT blow the roof of the place)

Remember when WWE actually knew how to properly book Reigns, around TLC, by just having him wreck sh!t? And now, it's alll back to the same old, same old.

Comment

Originally posted by Xasterix View Post

I wouldn't have a problem with Cena Taker either. WWE says Taker's gonna have a match. But Cena may miss Mania, and we're already at the Raw after Fastlane, so who else is there?

Comment

He's baaaaack!
              "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Shane VS Undertaker at 'Mania... Um..... ok?
                All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

What a perfect time to get home from work.

Just got back and I see that we're now getting Lesnar VS. Ambrose in a No Holds Barred Street Fight at WrestleMania.

Damn...
                  My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! The major 'outside' star is that fuckwit Shane McMahon!? The out-of-shape attention whore who got blown up by just doing his entrance will face --- and most likely be in a competitive match -- with The Undertaker!?

So... can we now officially classify WrestleMania as the NXT Dallas post-show?

Comment

Originally posted by Lyger View Post
                      FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! The major 'outside' star is that fuckwit Shane McMahon!? The out-of-shape attention whore who got blown up by just doing his entrance will face --- and most likely be in a competitive match -- with The Undertaker!?

So... can we now officially classify WrestleMania as the NXT Dallas post-show?
                      It's a choice of desperation.

Can't go with Cena, he's still injured.
                      Can't go with Sting, he's still injured.
                      Can't go with Balor, he's still the NXT Champion.
                      Can't go with Lesnar, been done to death.
                      Can't go with Kane, been done to death.

I do think Shane could get in shape enough to give Taker a good fight. Remember, this is Hell in a Cell. It won't be the mat masterpiece that HBK/Taker was, but there is the guarantee of blood & carnage. Plus, maybe Vince will carry his happy ass in there and get decked by a random trashcan lid.

Comment

So RAW last night, that certainly was a thing that happened. I am ten kinds of confused now.

Comment

There is literally zero chance that it will actually be Shane wrestling Taker at Mania. They still have many, many weeks until Mania during which they could still find someone on behalf of Shane. And heck, even IF Shane wrestles, at least that would guarantee that he gets thrown off the Cell.

Also, I am happy that they finally established a cool, powerful face to fight that evil, terrible friend Roman Reigns.
                          "My buddy Dean was ambushed by Lesnar? Why I better check my phone here on Raw instead of going to the hospital where Dean's headed."

Later:
                          "My buddy Dean is out there getting attacked by Lesnar again? Yeah, like, I could go out there and help, but I rather just wait and then check his health status via phone again."

Clearly Roman Reigns went to the "John Cena School of being a Terrible Friend (Zack Ryder can vouch for it)", and the cool guy, the Cerebral Assassin, the Asskicker, the King of Kings, Triple H, put him in his place.

Man, the booking is so stupid right now.

That said, I marked out when "Here Comes The Money" hit, and I laughed my a$$ off at the massive face reaction HHH was getting.

Comment

Yeah, people seem to hate reigns so much, they cheer anyone thats beating him up now.
                            All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Germansimp View Post
                              There is literally zero chance that it will actually be Shane wrestling Taker at Mania. They still have many, many weeks until Mania during which they could still find someone on behalf of Shane. And heck, even IF Shane wrestles, at least that would guarantee that he gets thrown off the Cell.

Also, I am happy that they finally established a cool, powerful face to fight that evil, terrible friend Roman Reigns.
                              "My buddy Dean was ambushed by Lesnar? Why I better check my phone here on Raw instead of going to the hospital where Dean's headed."

Later:
                              "My buddy Dean is out there getting attacked by Lesnar again? Yeah, like, I could go out there and help, but I rather just wait and then check his health status via phone again."

Clearly Roman Reigns went to the "John Cena School of being a Terrible Friend (Zack Ryder can vouch for it)", and the cool guy, the Cerebral Assassin, the Asskicker, the King of Kings, Triple H, put him in his place.

Man, the booking is so stupid right now.

That said, I marked out when "Here Comes The Money" hit, and I laughed my a$$ off at the massive face reaction HHH was getting.
                              Look on the bright side, Lucha Underground's tomorrow.

Comment

WWE is considering bringing back the Brand Extension, which may hint at who may be winning at WM32...
                                My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Working...
                                X