Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Reigns was booed the fuck out at RAW.
    All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
      Roman Reigns was booed the fuck out at RAW.
      And the worst part is They've been given the chance to make the next Mega Heel on a silver platter, and you know they won't because Vince still thinks Roman is his next Hogan/Austin/Cena.

Comment

• According to Vince Russo all wrestling fans are gay because they cheer for wrestlers.

Comment

• I really hope Sasha actually gets to keep the belt this time like, actually give her a title reign...
          All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
            I really hope Sasha actually gets to keep the belt this time like, actually give her a title reign...
            Yeah but honestly she's just a glorified beltwarmer for when Asuka finally arrives.
            My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• I thought Asuka was heading to Smackdown, not Raw.

Comment

• Guess not. Sasha already lost it to Bliss. I don't get it. Is Sasha pissing people off backstage or something? Why don't ever just let her keep the belt for a while?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                  I thought Asuka was heading to Smackdown, not Raw.
                  No. Reports are saying she'll debut at TLC in October which is a RAW PPV this year, then immediately win the RAW Women's Title and continue her undefeated streak.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                    No. Reports are saying she'll debut at TLC in October which is a RAW PPV this year, then immediately win the RAW Women's Title and continue her undefeated streak.
                    Don't believe all reports. They also said that Bobby Roode was going to RAW. And honestly, SmackDown's tailor made for an Asuka run, especially if she wins the belt at 'Mania.

Comment

• Just have Charlotte and Alexa finally got it, then have Asuka take out the winner.

Comment

• So stop me if you heard this one before. GFW, formally Impact Wrestling, formally TNA is in dire straits, and could be up for sale AGAIN! So taking bets now, which out of nowhere hail mary will save this life support company now. My vote's Warner Brothers, this seems like their kind of misguided idea they love to greenlight.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredk.../#7248ed006a25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFA_prSCKmM
                        Last edited by Ferretlord; 09-06-2017, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Geez.... that one's up for sale every other month.

Comment

• If you haven't heard by now Bobby "The Brain" Heenan left us Humanoids last night. RIP to the greatest manager ever.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nan/105751522/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                              If you haven't heard by now Bobby "The Brain" Heenan left us Humanoids last night. RIP to the greatest manager ever.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...nan/105751522/
                              I saw. The OG Paul Heyman. He and Gorilla Monsoon are back at the commentary table up in Heaven.

Comment

• Jim Cornette has left Global Force due to issues with management. I swear this company is like a song stuck on loop. But it's not a good loop like an mp3. It's more like a cassette where with every playback the recording gets worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X