Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official Alberto Del Rio has been released from WWE again.

http://www.rickey.org/alberto-del-rio-released-from-wwe/297505/

Comment

• ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

WWE expresses interest in buying TNA
      My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• The TNA sale has gotten even more interesting. Basically Billy Corgan is suing Dixie Carter due to Dixie halting the sales of TNA. I think that's what's going on. Oh TNA even while dying you are still a welth of entetainment.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tna-sale-...210236470.html

Comment

• Mickie James has returned to WWE. She joined NXT and will face Asuka for the NXT Women's Championship at Takeover: Ontario.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Out of the 3 Hell in A Cell Matches in the eponymous PPV, Reigns vs Rusev will be the most brutal.
            "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

• Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
              Out of the 3 Hell in A Cell Matches in the eponymous PPV, Reigns vs Rusev will be the most brutal.
              Oh most definitely considering how hard their feud has been so far...

Comment

• Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
                Out of the 3 Hell in A Cell Matches in the eponymous PPV, Reigns vs Rusev will be the most brutal.
                Oh yeah! Rusev still the best Babyface in the company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                  Oh yeah! Rusev still the best Babyface in the company.
                  I know you posted that just to mess with me since you know how much I hate Rusev.

Also, it's official: Rematch of the Millennium, Goldberg VS. Lesnar!

Comment

• Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post

I know you posted that just to mess with me since you know how much I hate Rusev.

Also, it's official: Rematch of the Millennium, Goldberg VS. Lesnar!

Let's hope that when Brock & Goldberg meet this time, neither one of them will be leaving the company the next day!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pookie View Post

Let's hope that when Brock & Goldberg meet this time, neither one of them will be leaving the company the next day!
                      Goldberg might, but Lesnar's signed for the long haul.

Speaking of The Man (it ain't you, Seth), he did have some ring rust last Monday, but hopefully he can shake it off. I'm not looking for a technical classic, I'm just looking for something more than "SUPLEX, REPEAT, SUPLEX, REPEAT, SUPLEX, REPEAT!"

Goldberg, I'm counting on you for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayrich View Post

Goldberg might, but Lesnar's signed for the long haul.

Speaking of The Man (it ain't you, Seth), he did have some ring rust last Monday, but hopefully he can shake it off. I'm not looking for a technical classic, I'm just looking for something more than "SUPLEX, REPEAT, SUPLEX, REPEAT, SUPLEX, REPEAT!"

Goldberg, I'm counting on you for that.

You mean SPEAR+JACKHAMMER+PIN=WIN. Those words pretty much sum up 98% of his matches.

Comment

• More like suplex, suplex, spear, jackhammer, suplex, suplex, spear, jackhammer, SUPLEX CITY BITCH, YOU'RE NEXT!! That's gonna be 98% of the match right there. Mr. Suplex vs Mr. Jackhammer.
                          All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

• Still prefer this over the past several Lesnar matches.

Comment

• Sad news Vader has revealed he has less than two years to live. He has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...s-to-live.html

Comment

• So, that Goldberg Lesnar fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X