Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well rumor is Ryback, Adam Rose, and Mark Henry might be next.. Ryback and Rose are making it clear there some bad blood brewing, but Apparently with Mark they offered him a new contract, but rumor is he's turning it down to retire.

Update: Hornswoogle has already found work with Global Force Wrestling, and the news article already stole my joke about getting paid in Global Force Gold. Funnier is his new indie name Swoggle.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/5/...orce-wrestling
    Last edited by Ferretlord; 05-06-2016, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• I think we know who's next to get future endevored. Adam Rose arrested.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...ted-in-florida

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
        I think we know who's next to get future endevored. Adam Rose arrested.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...ted-in-florida
        Christian's also out, but as a wrestler due to his not wrestling via injuries since 2014.

As a non-wrestler he's still with the company and will still do his Network variety show with Edge, but as a wrestler he's done.
        My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Extreme Rules Tonight so the question what's going to happen. Well here's my opinion.

WWE World Heavyweight champion Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles: I don't get the Roman hate, sure he's not great in the ring but I think everyday he proves he belongs in the ring. I see Roman going over in this match after The Club creates a miscommunication.

WWE Women's champion Charlotte vs. Natalya: I like the Women's championship match, I see Charlotte going over here clean to prove she doesn't need her dad to help her win.

WWE Intercontinental champion The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens: How many times can I watch Cesaro go into a title match and get passed over again. I want to see Cesaro go over here but my gut says Miz retains.

WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Vaudevillains: Tag teams are getting as good push and let's face it that's because of New Day, New Day wins.

WWE United States champion Kalisto vs. Rusev: I like Kalisto but they can only do the David vs Goliath run for so long. Rusev takes the title here.

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho: I'm looking forward to this match but I don't think most of the items on the cage we see being used, lots of garbage cans, chairs and maybe a ladder though will get involved. Jericho goes over here.

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. The Usos: Simply something for the "The Club" to do, Gallows and Anderson win here

Pre show - Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler: I honestly think that this match should be on the main show. I like Corbin and I think he ruins Ziggler and gets the win.
          "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
          Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

• Might as well do my predictions then:

WWE World Heavyweight champion Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles I actually like both guys, and I'd be happy with whoever wins, but I'm giving the edge to Reigns.

WWE Women's champion Charlotte vs. Natalya: Want Natalya, expect Charlotte. Either way, whoever wins is just holding the belt until Bayley, and/or Primus willing, Asuka, gets called up.

WWE Intercontinental champion The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens: Either Zayn or Cesaro takes it, then give Ryder his rematch afterwards.

WWE Tag Team champions The New Day vs. The Vaudevillains: I'm one of the few people left who STILL hates New Day! Vaudevillains win.

WWE United States champion Kalisto vs. Rusev: Nuke Russia. Nuff Said.

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho: This one is the big question mark of the night. Ambrose has home field advantage, but I also think Jericho pulls it out by the skin of his teeth.

Bullet Club vs. The Usos: Bullet Club pulls it out.

Pre show - Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler: Toss-up for me, but edge to Corbin.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

• Well it was rumored, but now it's official. Adam Rose no longer works for WWE.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ion?yptr=yahoo

Comment

• Same goes for Cody Rhodes and now also his wife (Eden Stiles), who both have requested and been granted their release.

Also, Smackdown is moving to Tuesdays and will be live, and they are seemingly bringing back the brand split:
                http://prowrestling.net/site/2016/05...ue-storylines/

Some comments:
                - Brand split SHOULD be good but it's the WWE so they will fvck it up.
                - Splitting the roster means more events, which means more shows the wrestlers will have to work, which means more wear and tear on their body, when WWE should be thinking about an off-season instead, especially given the sheer plethora of injuries in recent times.
                - The NXT roster will probably be gutted now with Balor, Joe, American Alpha, Nakamura, etc being needed on the main roster.

But, honestly, the biggest news to come out today is this:
                https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/735561431400251392
                F'n BABYMETAL will be performing at NXT Takeover!

Comment

• Brock Lesnar will be fighting at UFC 200 for one night only.

Comment

• NXT Takeover: The End results

- Andrade Almas defeated Tye Dillinger

- The Revival defeated American Alpha to win the NXT Tag Team Championship

- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Austin Aries

- Asuka retained the NXT Women's Championship against Nia Jax

- Samoa Joe retained the NXT Championship against Finn Balor

Also, Titus O'Neil will face the Communist (Rusev) for the United States Championship at MITB.

Comment

• Overall a good Takeover. I was hoping for a few more debuts/surprises since it looks very good that Baylee, Finn Balor, and American Alpha are going to be called up when the Brand split happens. Was it as good as Brooklyn, no. It's still worth a watch just for the Joe Balor cage match alone. The Nakamura v. Aries match was good to. Really the only match I found dull was the tag match.

Comment

• Chris Warren, best known for singing DX's theme has passed away at 49.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/6/15/11946308/wwe-triple-h-shawn-michaels-x-pac-offer-condolences-on-the-death-of-d-x-vocalist-chris-warren

Comment

• WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler and fiancée arrested for domestic incident. Lawler suspended indefinitely by WWE
                          Last edited by prfctcellrulz; 06-17-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• WWE reportedly contacting former Superstars to return for upcoming brand split

Comment

• MITB results

Preshow Match 1: Golden Truth defeated Breezango

Preshow Match 2: Lucha Dragons defeated Dudley Boys

Main card

- New Day retained the Tag Team Championship against Bullet Club, Enzo & Cass and the Vaudevillains

- Baron Corbin defeated Dolph Ziggler

- Charlotte and Dana Brooke defeated Natalya and Becky Lynch

- Apollo Crews defeated Sheamus

- AJ Styles defeated Cena

- Dean Ambrose won the MITB briefcase

- Filthy Stinking Communist (Rusev) retained the US Championship against Titus O'Neil.

- Seth Rollins defeated Roman Reigns to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- BONUS MATCH: Ambrose cashed in MITB and defeated Rollins to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Not a good PPV, but thank Celestia Ambrose winning kept it from being a total disaster.

Comment

• So if you've been living under a rock Roman Reigns has been suspended for 30 Days for violating WWE's Wellness Policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X