Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
    Add Neville to the continues-to-grow Injury List...
    Add Bray Wyatt, too. Reason why he didn't wrestle Lesnar at Roadblock is because of a "significant" back injury. It does explain why he hasn't been in the ring in a while. This WrestleMania is just lost. 80% of the guys that could make it incredible are on the shelf. I'm still watching because I love the WWE, but I'm not expecting any WM moments...and yeah, I do think NXT Dallas will be the better show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
      Add Bray Wyatt, too. Reason why he didn't wrestle Lesnar at Roadblock is because of a "significant" back injury. It does explain why he hasn't been in the ring in a while.
      WOO-HOO! Karmic Justice strikes again!
      My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Well to be fair they haven't set up much for Bray at Mania. So not much to drop, still the injury list continues.

Comment

So according to Forbes Sting will never wrestle again. So much for that match with Taker.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonyd.../#2c0c47f597f9

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
            So according to Forbes Sting will never wrestle again. So much for that match with Taker.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonyd.../#2c0c47f597f9
            At least he's getting inducted in the Hall of Fame this year, so there's a silver lining to this.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Bobby Roode and Eric Young have left TNA.

Hopefully they follow in Joe's, Styles' and Aries' footsteps and go directly to WWE.

Comment

Now you know it's bad when TNA loses Eric Young. However due to advanced taping he'll still be on TNA TV till next year.

Comment

So the rumors of Sting retiring are apparently false.

As for Roode and Young, I think I inadvertently called them supposedly going to WWE.

Comment

Add Luke Harper to the long list of injured wrestlers. Good lord, WWE must be hexed. Every champion coming out of last year's WrestleMania is currently injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyger View Post
                      Add Luke Harper to the long list of injured wrestlers. Good lord, WWE must be hexed. Every champion coming out of last year's WrestleMania is currently injured.
                      Ouch. keep racking em up.

Comment

Something I came across on WhatCulture. Take it for what you will...

http://whatculture.com/wwe/7-overloo...man-reigns.php

Comment

Well it's that time again. Toime to post your Wrestlemania predictions.

Andre Battle Royal: A lot of sites have been saying Braun Stroman, and seeing as this Battle Royal means nothing I'll put the safe money on that. I mean look at last year Big Show won it, and nothing happened.

Usos Vs Dudleyz: Hard to call, both teams have been buried. Usos to win.

The these Divas haven't been on TV tag Match: Winner, team Total Divas. Eva Marie still gets booed even though WWE is trying to push her as a Babyface.

U.S. Title Match: It seems WWE is finally giving Kalisto the push he deserves it would be terrible for him to lose so early in his reign. I say Kalisto wins, then Ryback destroys him post match to set up a rematch at Extreme Rules, and cement Ryback's heel turn.

New Day Vs. LoN: I heard rumors New Day was planned to lose the belts at Mania, but all the injuries shifted their opponents several times leading to this. And I have a bad feeling this rumor hasn't changed. League of Nations was D.O.A. and one of the guys has admitted he's out the door when his contract is up. But I feel the LoN will win to limp this faction on for another few months.

IC Title Match: KO retains to continue his great heel run, and a feud with Zayn over the next couple months.

Jericho Vs. Styles: Styles wins so he can feud with anybody else.

Divas Title Triple Threat: I really want Sasha to win, and the belt to change from that damn butterfly, but I'm betting Charlotte wins due to Daddy Shenanigans.

Ambrose Vs. Lesnar: I'm sorry I don't see lesnar pushing a new guy. If Lesnar loses it'll be against someone like Triple H, the Rock, or Jericho. So Lesnar wins.

World Title Match: Reigns, do I need to say anything more. The company isn't done shoving him in our face. He'll win in a good match, then the next night on Raw rather than Samoan Austin, we'll get Samoan Cena.

Shane Vs. Taker: Taker wins, bye til Survivor Series Deadman. Next night on Raw Vince is triumphant, Shane come to the ring, and exposes Vince's secret to the world. This leads to a father Vs. Son match at Extreme Rules.

Man even with all the injuries this card is still packed.

Comment

NXT Takeover Dallas results:

American Alpha defeated The Revival to win the NXT Tag Team Championship

Austin Aries won his debut match against Baron Corbin

Shinsuke Nakamura won against Sami Zayn

Asuka beat Bayley to win the NXT Women's Championship

Finn Balor retained the NXT Championship against Samoa Joe

Comment

Holy sh*t, that was an AWESOME Wrestlem-, oh wait no, that was NXT Takeover. Boy, Wrestlemania is f*cked. Except for all the medic run-ins in the main event, and Corbin still sucking, that was easily THE (non-)PPV of the year.

ZAYN VS NAKAMURA? HOLY F'N SH!T, WHAT A FVCKING MATCH! Got no WWE Network yet? Then GET IT solely for that match.

I'm still so damn hyped and I'm probably gonna rewatch that match half a dozen times this month.

Comment

Glad to see you're still around Germansimp. And yes Nakamura Vs. Zayn was on another level. And who else saw Zayn's face after the match? Damn that really connected.

Comment

Working...
                                X