Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours of Goldberg standing in for Shane at WM against Undertaker are flying around. I'm sure over the next 6 weeks lots of these rumours will come about.
    "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
    Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Xasterix View Post
      Rumours of Goldberg standing in for Shane at WM against Undertaker are flying around. I'm sure over the next 6 weeks lots of these rumours will come about.
      I would be so psyched if that happens. Then if he wins, to find out he's 100% back in WWE and Shane either gives him a WWE World Heavyweight Title match, of if they are bringing back the Brand Extension, surprise Goldberg by bringing back the Big Gold Belt and making him the new World Heavyweight Champion.
      My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

I'd go insane if Goldberg came back. He was one of my WCW faves. WHO'S NEXT??!!!
        All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Still think it's gonna be Jhon vs Taker at Mania. I want Shane to wrestle but I really don't see it happening.

Comment

Paul Bearer's posthumously-awarded WWE Hall Of Fame ring was brought in on Pawn Stars.

Rick offered $4,000 for it but there was no deal.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

So what was originally reported to be a broken nose, is now surgery to repair a deviated septum for Roman Reigns. The doctors havewn't given him a clear date to wrestle, but this close to Wrestlemania... Whoops.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...tum-wwe-return

Comment

Being well aware of his ego and seeing that he's now working out with MMA guys, I'm pretty sure Shane McMahon will wrestle the Undertaker.

I fucking hate Shane McMahon -- and with good reason. This guy, who wouldn't pass a tryout with TNA, had competitive matches with Kane, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton, whooped the whole Legacy faction by himself, and above all makes it impossible to suspend one's disbelief because we all know he'd not be in the position he's in if it wasn't for his last name. This no-talent prancing douchebag could be beaten up by pretty much everyone reading this message, and HE'S going to be the 2 in 22 and 2. He's going to go from being behind a desk for 7 years to being in a competitive match with The Undertaker. I'd rather see Eva Marie as WWE World Heavyweight Champion than have to witness Shane's feeble attempts at 'wrestling.'

Comment

Originally posted by Lyger View Post
                  Being well aware of his ego and seeing that he's now working out with MMA guys, I'm pretty sure Shane McMahon will wrestle the Undertaker.

I fucking hate Shane McMahon -- and with good reason. This guy, who wouldn't pass a tryout with TNA, had competitive matches with Kane, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton, whooped the whole Legacy faction by himself, and above all makes it impossible to suspend one's disbelief because we all know he'd not be in the position he's in if it wasn't for his last name. This no-talent prancing douchebag could be beaten up by pretty much everyone reading this message, and HE'S going to be the 2 in 22 and 2. He's going to go from being behind a desk for 7 years to being in a competitive match with The Undertaker. I'd rather see Eva Marie as WWE World Heavyweight Champion than have to witness Shane's feeble attempts at 'wrestling.'

Well rumor is he's only scheduled up to two RAWs after Wrestlemania. So that might mean he's losing. The problem I have is this is a double edged sword.

Shane came out and admitted live on air the failing stocks, the ratings decline, and the massive list of injuries. So if he loses that's the WWE admiting we know you're dissappointed with the product, and we don't care. It's back to business as usual.

If Shane wins, then we have the Undertakers second loss at Mania, and like PCR said a possible brand split again. And I liked the Brand split at first, however is just petered out and served no purpose in the last 4 -5 years it was around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                    If Shane wins, then we have the Undertakers second loss at Mania, and like PCR said a possible brand split again. And I liked the Brand split at first, however is just petered out and served no purpose in the last 4 -5 years it was around.
                    Well aren't you just the sunshine on the board here No I kid I kid

Seriously though, they're not going to have to Undertaker lose to Shane at WM. If this were like Fastlane last month then yea I'd say Shane has a shot of winning but no not at WM.

I'm going to take a moment here and let my - mark - self take over.

We haven't even heard from Undertaker yet and I don't think he's going to be too pleased at Vince putting him matches he didn't ask for.

- mark - done

There is still 5 weeks left so anything could happen at this point, maybe Vince vs Shane Hell in a Cell?
                    Last edited by Xasterix; 02-26-2016, 04:28 PM. Reason: double posted quote
                    "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
                    Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

Screw the main show, just watch NXT and go to their live shows:
                      https://twitter.com/WWE/status/703250914463784960

Comment

So given the results of this past RAW, one of two things is destined to happen.

1. Ambrose and Reigns somehow end up with HHH, making it a Triple Threat Match at WM

2. Reigns turns Heel (which apparently the entire IWC wants), and Ambrose becomes the instant favorite at WM.

Now instead of getting into some long winded explanation about what I want to happen and what I feel will happen, I'll play devil's advocate and reveal the Worst Case Scenario this would cause. Roman turns heel, Ambrose wins WM, Cena comes back, buries Reigns, Reigns leaves WWE, TNA or Lucha get a powerhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
                          So given the results of this past RAW, one of two things is destined to happen.

1. Ambrose and Reigns somehow end up with HHH, making it a Triple Threat Match at WM.
                          Meaning Ambrose may end up on the receiving end of 2 royal ass-kickings at WM, both to Lesnar AND HHH.

Comment

I see it more as filler while Reigns' nose heals.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                              I see it more as filler while Reigns' nose heals.
                              Then after HHH wins and Ambrose is laying in the middle of the ring, cue Lesnar to show up and F5 him again.

Comment

JR has stated that Bret Hart has made a near-full recovery from his bout with prostate cancer.

Awesome that Bret was able to pull through this.

Comment

Working...
                                X