Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it's 100% official, Sting is retired.

Since this is WWE-related, this was posted by Jadenkaiba on DeviantArt: http://jadenkaiba.deviantart.com/art...arem-600579330
    My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Zack Ryder is the new Intercontinental Champion.

No, seriously. This is not a late April Fools joke!

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

And the winner of the Andre the Giant Battle Royale is Baron Corbin. I'm sure this will lead to... Bwahahaha. I couldn't finish that. This thing is beyond pointless Cesaro wins it then gets to stand next to Paul Heyman as Heyman talks about how great Brock is. Big Show wins it, and...He's the Big Show.

Now the Rock has a Flamethrower. I'm guessing it because he's annoucing at next year's Mania He's gonna have a match against the Thing.

Comment

Roman Reigns is now a 3x World Champion, I'll let that sink in. PPV overall 6/10 Women's Title Match, Shane Vs. Taker, and Jericho/Styles 4 are the high points. Takeover Dallas was better. Only match on that card I thought was meh was the Corbin Vs. Aries.

Comment

From what I read WrestleMania was pretty good this year. Once Comic Book Men is over I'll watch it since I was at work earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
              From what I read WrestleMania was pretty good this year. Once Comic Book Men is over I'll watch it since I was at work earlier.
              Yeah, It definitely wasn't too bad. It's more than I was expecting and that's a good thing. Didn't have to force myself to go through it because they managed to keep attention.

Comment

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
                In short, the matches overall were pretty good, as were the ring entrances, but most of the match endings sucked a cöck.

Not to mention, including the pre-show, it was just TOO.FVCKING.LONG. By the time the main event rolled around, I was too tired to boo Roman Reigns or throw my keyboard at the screen. Anyway, to further my first point, here's my view match-by-match.

Kalisto vs Ryback: Ryback sucks, Kalisto is cool, right guy went over.

Divas clusterfvck: Meh

Dudleys vs Usos: Fvck the Usos and their crappy Mediocrekicks

IC Ladder Match: Aw hell yeah. Zack Ryder was quite a shock, but it is cool to see WWE actually acknowledges his existence. Would have preferred Owens to retain, but then, without the IC title involved Owens and Zayn will probably have a better program.

AJ vs Jericho: Good match, but why the fvck did Jericho go over? No wait, never mind, AJ is a former TNA (and WCW) guy, so obviously he is not good enough to win at VINCE's greatest creation.

Ginju Day vs LON: First match to drag, simply because the LON has no heat whatsoever. However, if you liked the post-match shennanigans, give me a Hell Yeah!

Brock vs Dean: Two guys beat the living hell out of each other, the match seems to be going fine and hotter by the minute, then suddenly Lesnar hits a suplex followed by the first successful F5 of the night and pins Dean 1-2-3. You couldn't have Dean kick out of even a SINGLE F5? You had to end the match out of nowhere?

Three Horsewomen: You make a big deal out of the new (cool looking) WWE Womens title, how it is all about the actual wrestling skills, which the women then prove in a highly entertaining, well-wrestled match, and then you end it thanks to interference from Cryface? Way to give the title credibility with such a cheap finish, not like we haven't seen that same type of finish for the past two months or so.

Undertaker vs Shane: Too long, too much Super Shane, too many crappy Shane punches. Admittedly, Shane's dive was insane, even if they (thankfully) had some sort of inflatable cushion under the announce table), but it was just too long.

ARMBAR: Corbin? Seriously? Then again, if it means he is out of NXT, AWESOME.

Rock stuff: Half asleep, Rapadoo, Wyatt's a loser bitch.

HHH vs Reigns: Loved HHH's entrance, asleep most of the match, saw Reigns won, too tired to hate.

Definitely looking forward to Raw now and who will debut. As usual, I'll be hoping for best, but expecting the worst, is Vince gonna drop dead or not.

Comment

I honestly don't care if New Day are faces now, I STILL hate their guts! That's why I'm going for the Lesser of Two Evils and want the League Of Nations to win the Tag Titles and shove both that oversized Cheerio and Xavier's trombone down their their throats!

EDIT: Of course New Day wins, and then The Grand Satanist (Wyatt) shows up and attacks the WRONG team!
                  Last edited by prfctcellrulz; 04-04-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Apollo Crews is officially on the Main Roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Germansimp View Post
                      Zack Ryder was quite a shock, but it is cool to see WWE actually acknowledges his existence.
                      Yeah...About that...

Comment

No wait, never mind, AJ is a former TNA (and WCW) guy, so obviously he is not good enough to win at VINCE's greatest creation.
                        Yeah...About that, too...

Comment

So the Shane Taker match, completly pointless now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                            So the Shane Taker match, completly pointless now.
                            Pretty much the entire Mania was made pointless. Shane in charge of Raw, Zack already lost his title, the ARMBAR winner Corbin couldn't even get a victory over Ziggler, LON's victory over New Day was pointless since they lost their title chance and now feud with the Wyatts, the Usos-Dudleys MANIA match essentially set up a RAW match, AJ-Y2J seems to be over even if it's now 2-2 between them.

Oh well, at least Raw was S-A-W-F-T, Saaaaaawft, the main event was very good, and now AJ gets to make Roman look really, really, really strong.

Also, could Roman have looked and acted any more like a smug fvcking heel on Raw last night? Then again, the announce team was busy explaining how the crowd was "different" and they usually boo people the like and some stuff and don't expect Roman to be booed after Raw is over, except that Roman has now been getting booed for over a year.

In conclusion, fvck you Vince, you delusional POS.

Comment

So Shane walked out on RAW after falling from the top of the Hell in the Cell... and the crowd goes nuts.. Well, they did chant 'we are idiots.'

Oh well... at least NXT has rid itself of a few stale acts. I'd have liked Apollo to stay a bit longer but he seemed to have reached his peek at the developmental level.

Comment

Pretty much the entire Mania was made pointless. Shane in charge of Raw, Zack already lost his title, the ARMBAR winner Corbin couldn't even get a victory over Ziggler, LON's victory over New Day was pointless since they lost their title chance and now feud with the Wyatts, the Usos-Dudleys MANIA match essentially set up a RAW match, AJ-Y2J seems to be over even if it's now 2-2 between them.

Oh well, at least Raw was S-A-W-F-T, Saaaaaawft, the main event was very good, and now AJ gets to make Roman look really, really, really strong.

Also, could Roman have looked and acted any more like a smug fvcking heel on Raw last night? Then again, the announce team was busy explaining how the crowd was "different" and they usually boo people the like and some stuff and don't expect Roman to be booed after Raw is over, except that Roman has now been getting booed for over a year.

In conclusion, fvck you Vince, you delusional POS.
                                What's funnier is the fact they've booked Triple H at Mania to be a babyface. The hail to the king promo made H look like a badass reclaiming his thrown, and buried Roman. He didn't cheat in one of the two matches at Mania you expected there to be cheating. He got pissed at Reigns after the man speared his wife. And he had a hero's moment after the match where he hugged his wife, and went to ringside to kiss his daughters. Not to mention the crowd loved him.

Roman Reigns, the next top Babyface.

Comment

Working...
                                X