Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TJA New Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
    JR has stated that Bret Hart has made a near-full recovery from his bout with prostate cancer.

Awesome that Bret was able to pull through this.
    That is great news, He must of put it in the Sharpshooter and made it tap
    "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
    Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

Who else giggled when Ryback compared himself to the Spotlight, the Oscar-winning movie about pedophiles?

Yes, Ryback, that 'spotlight' should be put on you.

Comment

Former Japanese Pro Wrestler Hayabusa has passed away at 47.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...304-story.html

Comment

I'm afraid it will be a triple threat match between Reigns, Ambrose and Triple H, and despite everyone cheering for Ambrose and boo-ing the hell out of Reigns.... WWE will ignore everything fans want and still make Reigns win.
          All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

I pin all blame on New Day for what just happened between Jericho and Styles.
            My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Originally posted by prfctcellrulz View Post
              I pin all blame on New Day for what just happened between Jericho and Styles.
              All those who saw what Y2J did coming from a mile away, raise their hands....

Comment

Let me get this right: the crowd boo Roman Reigns because he's the 'chosen one', yet they go gaga over the privileged Shane McMahon? I thought we were done watching Shane live out his tough guy fantasies. Wrong. Vince's son can throw the worst worked punches in the business and still be seen as some sort of savior.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyger View Post
                  Let me get this right: the crowd boo Roman Reigns because he's the 'chosen one', yet they go gaga over the privileged Shane McMahon? I thought we were done watching Shane live out his tough guy fantasies. Wrong. Vince's son can throw the worst worked punches in the business and still be seen as some sort of savior.
                  Gotta LOVE the IWC.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyger View Post
                    The people in the arena boo certain performers because people in other arena's boo certain performers.
                    "Say Goodnight Babs" "Goodnight Babs"
                    Lisa: "I learned that beneath my goody two shoes lies some very dark socks.​"

Comment

So for those who are expecting Cena to bail out Shane O'Mac at WrestleMania, that's out the window. Cena himself has stated that he won't be ready in time for the show.

In the meantime, Sami Zayn will be making his (official) main roster debut on SmackDown tomorrow on MizTV with his archenemy Kevin Owens.

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

You know s--t will get real at WrestleMania now that Mick Foley has given Ambrose Barbie to use against Lesnar.

Comment

So, anyone see Roman bust open HHH and The Game running for his life? No? Just me?

It remains to be seen just how long they keep him as the monster we deserve, but it was fucking awesome seeing THIS Roman Reigns back instead of the Cena/Hogan 2.0 version.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
                            So, anyone see Roman bust open HHH and The Game running for his life? No? Just me?
                            No, I saw Reigns go full-on Berserk Mode on Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post

It remains to be seen just how long they keep him as the monster we deserve, but it was fucking awesome seeing THIS Roman Reigns back instead of the Cena/Hogan 2.0 version.
                              Exactly, he works better as Austin 2.0 than Cena 2.0

Comment

Add Neville to the continues-to-grow Injury List...

Comment

Working...
                                X