Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poland View Post
    Oh and C-PRIME, your Sonny pic will be posted next week, sorry for such a big delay.
    I can hardly wait to see it (if it's already been done, could you please post a link to it here...thank you)

Comment

Hello from a major fan!

Greetings, Poland! I know, I'm a new member and all, but I wanted first of all to say I've admired your work for a long time. I just never got around to joining the forums until now. You rock, dude!

And on that subject, I have some suggestions you might like for future works. Feel free to ignore them at your leisure.

I'd be interested to see your take on the new Disney Fairies line. Several of the characters bear an uncanny resemblance to the girls of WITCH, so you might find that fun. A little more Taranee would be nice as well (she's hot!),
      and if you wanted to be *really* nice, I sorta have a thing for girls at the doctor's office... doesn't really matter who.

Anyway, thanks again for bothering to listen to a n00b like me, and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work. Rock on!
      sigpic
      Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

your prize poland...

ey man..... wahts up, we never saw you again in jabville.....

I just wanted to let you know that I draw your prize for the penny contest..... did you see it?.... if not, here you have a link...

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-16542.html

enjoy my friend... I did it just thinking that you would like it.....

i´ll peep around here sometimes... cheers!

Comment

First and foremost a BIG apologize to all visitors for not replying to your comments, I have been quite bussy at work and organizing my gallery, it is no pretext but I hope you can forgive me.

A big greeting to C-PRIME, who has always being a nice visitor, and one who surely wnats to shoot me in the head (i'm resuming the suggestions you are making and I'll work on them right now)

arucards_life666, no problem pal, send me some references of your chara

Śḿáŕť_Áĺéćḱ: More Taranee is on the way pal!!

Sigm13: Hi pal, welcome here, and hey your suggestions are very good, I have been checking the fairies line and they look a lot like W.I.T.C.H. because the same team is involved, expecdt some nice piccies of these cute fairies soon!!

Duke: Dude, it is a fantastic pic!!! I would expect no less form you!!, her body is lolillicious and her socks, oooh god , her socks are great!!!, sorry for not answering before but I'll check my thread more often from now on.

Again, an apoligize and lets have fun!!, I'll dfinish the suggestions made and I'm expecting more !!!
          Last edited by Poland; 12-08-2007, 02:18 AM.

Comment

references

here is a more detailed version of him feel free to improve the areas you think should be. he is chaind hanging off of the ceiling and raven is floating in front of him. i wnt to thank you in advance for drawing this i greatly appreciate this so thank you.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone!!

C-PRIME: The pic is done, check it out!!

http://www.jabarchives.com/tjalite/s.../size/big/cat/

arucards_life666: Thanks for the reference, I'll givi it a shot, stay tuned!!

Comment

wow that's hot heheheh
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

wow super hot keep it up

Comment

*claps to Sonny while she dances* Thank you so much, this was even better than I hoped it would be...definitely worth the wait. I love the added humor to the pic ^w^

Comment

Originally posted by C-PRIME View Post
                      *claps to Sonny while she dances* Thank you so much, this was even better than I hoped it would be...definitely worth the wait. I love the added humor to the pic ^w^
                      Thanks my friend, I'm glad that you liked it, and once again, sorry for taking so long to do it.

Comment

Test sisters from Johnny Test

Poland,
                        First of all, your work is the best I have ever seen. I love all of it (I am partial to the W.I.T.C.H., Sonny, and Penny pics). I was curious if you had ever thought of doing the twins from the Johnny Test cartoon. I imagine your version would be amazing, and I was wondering if you would consider drawing them.
                        Thanks for all the great artwork you have created and allowed us all to enjoy.

Humanrocket

Comment

Originally posted by Poland View Post
                          Thanks my friend, I'm glad that you liked it, and once again, sorry for taking so long to do it.
                          Hey it's no problem...I know that you're a busy person as am I and I totally understand that you have other things to do beside draw. The picture was definitely worth the wait and I thank you once again for taking the time to draw it. ^w^

Comment

Vaya, hace tiempo que no te veia mi buen Poland, que cuentas, ya tiene tiempo que no te vemos por los foros de Jabcomix.
                            Y por supuesto no hay que faltar al thread y te tengo una sugerencia, seguro ya te imaginaras de que se trata, y hasta diras, que no tengo otra cosa que sugerir?, claro, se trata de Katy (¿La Oruga?) en forma de mariposa (sorry, es que es mi personaje favorito de la infancia), por ahi en este mismo foro hay referencias de ella, y asi es, hasta aqui tambien la recomende, pero nomas nadie se interesó.
                            Te mando un atento saludo.

P.D.: Eres moderador??, vaya, subiste a las altas esferas de estos sitios, te mando una gran felicitacion
                            Last edited by ; 02-20-2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

More Power Pack please!

Comment

Please lay your server. (And give her a "tip"!)

Once again, I have come across a character that has had little or no hentai treatment. Perhaps you could help her.

Her name is Flo (Short for "Florence" or "Florida"). She is a server/restaurant owner and the principal character from the Diner Dash online game series.

I know you can do her justice.....or just do her!

(Thank you so much again for Flora!)
                                Last edited by ; 04-25-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X