Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the Combo Ninos=^w^=
    Combo Niños revolves around four kids who can transform into animal-inspired superheroes. Serio turns into a jaguar, Paco becomes a bull, Pilar morphs into an iguana and Azul takes on the appearance of an eagle. Combining their magical skills with moves inspired by the Brazilian martial art Capoeira, they protect their beautiful, ancient city of Nova Nizza from the Divinos, mischievous, madcap immortals from another dimension.

I'll leave the situations to you bro=^w^=
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; 07-03-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I can't wait anymore (maybeh) So it's still the same old request from PALCOMIX:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=4832943

Remember she's Sam Angelica.

Comment

...Man, it was SOOOOO LONG, well here's another request from me:

She's Max Demonica, draw her nude, or anything else you want to do with her.

Color reference, if you want to:

Comment

Hey Poland, it's me again! I know you're probably busy with the boys from PTLM, working on a new photoshoot, but since you seem to have an attraction to more obscure toon ladies, I thought I'd make a couple suggestions:

Patti Mayonaisse from Doug.
          Clyde of the Dundee from the Highlander animated series.
          Olivia from the French cartoon Orson et Olivia.
          Nadia from Titeuf (also a French cartoon).

You can find a few screencaps of all of the above, plus many more, at cinderellaariel.blogspot.com if you want reference material!

Oh, and I'm working on some new colorations for you as well...
          sigpic
          Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

Ummm, I've been wondering whether I should ask this for a while now, but here goes. This here's a picture of two of my original characters from my story, Amy-chan (The one in the pink) and Lilandrin (In the blue). It's been ongoing for over three years now, and I would be honoured if you would draw some hentai artwork of them.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ; 12-15-2009, 01:49 PM. Reason: Added additional thumbnail

Comment

Hi guys, firts and foremost an apology for not being here as much as I should, I have read all your suggestions, and I'll start to work on all of them, just give me time, you already know that I'm a slacker

Comment

Originally posted by Poland View Post
                Hi guys, firts and foremost an apology for not being here as much as I should, I have read all your suggestions, and I'll start to work on all of them, just give me time, you already know that I'm a slacker
                LOL okay.

Regards,
                ACH

Comment

Originally posted by Poland View Post
                  It's all good, man. Heaven knows I'm even slower with my writing... LOL.
                  sigpic

Comment

You do writing? What kind?

Comment

Exactly the kind of thing you might expect from a lurker on these forums; hentai fanfiction of course! Got requests? Give em here... though I'll tell you right now it'll take forever-and-a-day...
                      sigpic

Comment

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/529708
                        just, watch the girl

Comment

Suggestion

2 Questions Poland:

1.-> Are You from Poland? xD Love Your drawings and arts, hope we are same nationality so maybe we will meet someday.

2.-> Can You make some more arts from P&F? Last ones are awesome, and I WANT MOAR!

To suggest You something, You should change Isabelle's Eyes in Candace, Stacy-Isabelle to more round, like from Last fireslide art. It makes Isabelle more natural ald a bit more her age - with eyes that made she looks like she is 20 Years Old

Comment

Aoki Ko from Bakuman!! http://www.onemanga.com/Bakuman/65/14/

Comment

Luigius: Hello!!, nop, I´m not from Poland, I´m from Mexico, my nick name is the result of a really silly situation, and jut by luck it is the same as the european country´s name.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions , I'm taking note of the for next pics

tonfapper: Interesting, cute girlies, I´ll give them a try

Comment

Request

I love your drawings, and that's why I'd love it if you could draw a picture of any of the following ideas

1. Azumanga Daioh
                                http://www.starkeith.net/coredump/wp...-animation.jpg

any one of the girls, I suggest Chiyo-chan and Ayumu Kasuga

2. More Pokemon Girls like you did with Misty and May
                                (My Two most Favorite girls)

some PokeGirls I'd sure like to see would be Lyra, Dawn, Jasmine, Whitney, Maylene and Erika

well I hope you take the time to check out, but whatever you do will still be good the way you draw, and keep up the BareFeet too cause those are well done too

Comment

Working...
                                X