Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Śḿáŕť_Áĺéćḱ View Post
    Once again, I have come across a character that has had little or no hentai treatment. Perhaps you could help her.

Her name is Flo (Short for "Florence" or "Florida"). She is a server/restaurant owner and the principal character from the Diner Dash online game series.

I know you can do her justice.....or just do her!

(Thank you so much again for Flora!)

Hey, she is very cute!!, I'll give her a try, hehe

Comment

A request for Ingrid Third of Fillmore

Hello and well met, Poland. I would like to begin by thanking you for all the diz-nee girls that you have given everyone in the past. Your style of taking a rail-thin character and making her elegantly "realistic" while retaining her characters' features... ACH! Let's just say that I'm no artist, but I know what I like.
      I really, REALLY like your style.
      This said, I was hoping that you would take a shot or two (dozen) at Ingrid Third from the show Fillmore. It was on for two seasons in 2001-02.
      If you're not familiar with it, it's like C.S.I meets middle school. Her character rarely smiles, but she's capable of a cute little grin every so often... I'll try and get some reference materials for you.
      Thank you again, and be well.
      P.S. - Do you accept commissions? I have a very specific (and somewhat detailed) image in my mind that I would love for you to create. Please E-mail me or create a "commissions" file in your gallery. Thanks again, and be well.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ; 05-29-2008, 12:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask the P.S. in my original post.

Comment

Ummm, I'm new and have a minor request or two. You are obviously under no obligation to fulfil them, so I think I should butter you up with compliments first. Your art style is fantastic and perfectly complimented by your choice of characters. At first it seems so simple, but it is in fact really delicate, making all of the girls seem more fragile and cute.

So having said that, have you heard of the character Ugenia Lavender? She's geri halliwell's character for her new range of kids books and I was wondering how long it would take for hentai to exist of her. i have a reference pic.

This brings me on to the question of whether you have ever thought of doing a Preteen Queens redhead special? Just wondering.

Did I mention how great your artwork is?
        Attached Files

Comment

Molly from the Runaways

I think we need more of that little mutant hottie with the 42 hats, molly from the runaways, your first picture was so outstanding, i would love more !!!!
          Last edited by ; 06-14-2008, 12:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Heh, asking us what we would like to see is akin to asking a thirsty man in the desert if he wants a drink of water!
            As for me, I'm doing well. I'm still loving Violet's footjob, as well as everyone else's attempts to colorize it. Like I'd said earlier, it's a gift that keeps on giving!
            I noticed you drew a few pictures that weren't from the usual "X doing Y to Z" type of requests. Some of them were of original characters, which I found to be very cool. I hope you'll at least consider my request, which I'm PMing to you.
            Regards,
            BW

Comment

These are just begging to be done, the Trollz girls need to be done I say. Please....

http://www.toymania.com/news/images/0805_trollz.jpg

Comment

Hello boys and girls!!

I'm very sorry for my prolonged absence on my own section, damn, I'm such a such a moron, hehehehe.

As for the sugestions, all of them are quite cool, I'll give a try to them all, Frida is a cute darkie girl, Ugenia Lavender is adorable, she must have a hentai pic, hehehe, the troll girls are gonna be a really though challenge , that is for sure!!

And I have received your PM backwalk, I'll take it in mind

Comment

Hello Master Poland,

If you have time can you draw a Taranee ? Cause we always see Hai-Lin or Irma and my favorite is Taranee.

So if you have time...

Thank you.

You do a great works !

PS : sorry for the language cause I'm French and I don't speak english very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitaine Perco View Post
                    Hello Master Poland,

If you have time can you draw a Taranee ? Cause we always see Hai-Lin or Irma and my favorite is Taranee.

So if you have time...

Thank you.

You do a great works !

PS : sorry for the language cause I'm French and I don't speak english very well.
                    No problem pal, I'm mexican so neither of us is a native english speaker, hehehe, I'll do more Taranee, I do not draw her as much because it is difficult for me to draw black people, I guess it is lack of practice, hehe.

Comment

A scene cropped up while working on a Rescue Ranger/TaleSpin fanfic... Gadget's busty 15 year old niece, Raven, develops a thing for Kit (being the closest thing to another teenager for her to relate to). Needless to say, all the characters from the RR world are 'human' sized in the TS world

Having to stay over one night at Higher For Hire the two run into each other late at night (he's up to get a drink, she can't get to sleep) and soon retire to his room where her growing adolescent desires prompt her to seduce the young bear.
                      KS

Comment

Crossovers Suggestion

Hey Poland You remember me from WWOEC Fourm?

If you have time can you Haley Long with Mac from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Comment

Comos ugerencia, te pediría a Bombón y Bellota de las chicas Superpoderosas Z para que ya tengas al trío, y yo pueda colorearlo, para uso exclusivo tuyo..

Comment

Could you do a pic of these two: http://animehistory.files.wordpress....0305015004.jpg

Their names are Ami and Mami and they're from a japanese game called The Idolm@ster.
                            If you could do it with one standing directly behind the other, while they kiss... I would figuratively love you forever.
                            Last edited by ; 10-12-2008, 11:12 AM.

Comment

rdzreborn2k7: Yup, no problem pal they'd make a nice couple!!

The X: Saludos compa!! . Sip, esas me faltan, jejeje, ya ando trabajando en eso

stickman_joe: What a pair of cuties!!, I'd give them a try!!

ksharbaugh: Thanks!! there are some interesting ideas from your suggestion that I'd like to try
                              Last edited by Poland; 10-12-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Hey Poland, just wondering if you could draw Violet from The Incredibles, preferably having some fun with a toy, she's so cute! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X