Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be nice, hehehe, sure I'll do it

Comment

Or Penny from next Disney's movie "Bolt"

Comment

Lumia and laia from psu , the fairies from the newest disney movie tinkerbell.

yaaaa thats about it, and i dont expect the art all at once.

Comment

Seconding the request for the Disney faeries, as well as adding one for Susan and/or Mary Test from 'Jonny Test'. We can always use more redheads, right?
          sigpic
          Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

keeping with redheads, wanna try luna from planet survival?
            if she isn´t familiar, here she is:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninhabited_Planet_Survive!
            the one in the middle is her, so...
            keep going with your art!

Comment

Hello everyboy, It's me again. I know, I ask to the master always the same thing, but I love this character so much, so If Poland can draw a Taranee, it will the Nirvana for me.

Thank you all and merry christmas all !

sorry for the language but it was 00h15 (Lyon/France time) when i wrote it.

Comment

mandy

hi, I have seen lots of your work and i very much enjoy your drawing style, but one picture realy got me and i'm pretty sure it was yours, that picture was a picture of mandy (the grim adventures of billy and mandy). I'm asking if you would please draw more.

Comment

I have found a whole bunch of characters who would look just gorgeous in your style. The cast of Evil Diva, who can be found here.
                  http://www.evildivacomics.com/wallpaper1024x768.jpg
                  Look at that wallpaper, it's just begging for a nude version.

Comment

lol? only getting error 403 Forbidden
                    //EDIT: Works after reload
                    Last edited by ; 04-25-2009, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Dee-Dee from Tom & Jerry

How about Dee-Dee the hot, neglectful babysitter from the Tom & Jerry shorts "Tot Watchers" and "Busy Buddies"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3E9i...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOJuWHj_Evs
                      KS

Comment

Hi pals, thank you very much for your suggestions, all of them are quite interesting

Comment

Hey Pol!
                          listen, remember that pic of gunnerkrigg you made some time ago? I was checking over webcomics and I found this one, Girly. If you could please check it out and make a pic of Otra and Winter (the first style, not the new one). Thank you in advance!
                          T-fappr

Comment

Proud Family Girls

I have a good one: A Disney Channel "Proud Family" girl-on-girl-on-girl threesome! (Two girls plus mom making hard sex with each other.) Featuring Penny Proud (burgundy skirt, white blouse), LaCienega Boulevardez (purple pants, pink blouse, flower in hair), and Trudy Proud (the mother in the tan pants and, green jacket, and yellow blouse).

But please, I do NOT want to see any dildos, fake/plastic penis, strap-on, and especially NO, NONE men or boys! Just cute girls with fingers and tongues in wet, sloppy sex and ass licking. This would be an EPIC win if you can do it!

P.S.: I love how you have them with panties pulled down. Your work is simply the best.

Pictures attached:
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by ; 06-19-2009, 03:42 AM.

Comment

From Poland to Poland!

Bolek & Lolek is a popular Polish childrens' cartoon about two brothers who try to work and play together when silly things start to happen to them.

Tola is a smart and sometimes mischievous girl. She likes to help and play with them sometimes.

Zabawa w Chowanego (Hide & Seek)

Wakacje Nad Morzem (Holiday By the Sea)

I would very much like to see her in your style! I was picturing her laying nude on the beach while the boys are peeking at her:

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=09...klolektola.png
                              Last edited by ; 06-26-2009, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Hello again. I've been enjoying your pics for a while, but something's been preying on my mind. You've done a lot of W.I.T.C.H. pictures (And I mean a lot) but there're two girls you've neglected, just like everyone else.
                                Sure, you've done Elyon a few times, but what about her friend Alkhemy or her other friend Miranda? These two girls are so cute and adorable, yet no-one has ever done any pics of them (And I've searched).
                                So, yeah, that's it really. It would just be seriously cool if you were to get around to drawing them sometime soon maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X