Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

T.A.O Zero... 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lennox View Post
    I'd love to see you take on Gravity Falls. Maybe some Dipper with Mabel and/or Pacifica.
    hey lennox, any content in specific you may want to see...

Originally posted by S.X View Post
    Lilo riding Stitch reverse cowgirl with cumflation, while 625 is beside her for a handjob.
    you got it...
    ....I'm the Zero that goes by WDJ....
    You are more than welcome to visit my:
    (Artist Gallery, Deviant page, Tumblr, Commission Info)

Comment

Am I too late to take the last spot. I'd love to see you do a pic of Mina from the new cartoon Bunnicula taking it up the ass.

Comment

Hi there Wdj Just to give you a reminder I'm also on Palcomix Fourms
        http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png

Comment

Originally posted by zero_wdj View Post

you got it...
          Ah yes, I forgot. No teenager Lilo, or her with a large chest.
          ATTN: DO NOT POST MY WORK TO RULE 34!
          "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
          -Groucho Marx

Comment

so, i did this already in Pal and my lunch time is almost over, so heres who won the last spot...

damn, went to sleep and now i have to play detective... let see... between TJA and here, there a 3 full request... those who asked were or when to send the request, sorry, but i needed a full request to hold your place...sorry Nitwit, maybe for the next one.... tho Xana1999, which by the way, i did missed your introduction in "the welcome wwoec user" thread... but by going your request, it is plain to see who you are, Brian!!!...lol... you are technically the last to enter a full request in the forum, so good job... ok, now that, that's out of the way... lets begin... in TJA we got Ferretlord, who posted his request 6 hours ago (which by my calculation and time zone is 9am)... we also have Rayfox/RDZ , Who asked here at 6:40am, a reminder at TJA 4 hours ago( thats 10am) and send his full request at 12:21pm to my email... and last, we got xanna1999/Brian, Who asked here at 125am and posted his full request at 11:20am (time is such a fcuked up thing some times)... sooooo....

Ferretlord - 9am full request
            Rayfox - 12:21pm full request
            xanna1999 - 11:20am full request

so ferretlord has won the last spot, fair and square... Sorry Rayfox and xanna1999, like Nitwit, maybe for the next one and i do mean it....

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure how I wanted it to look. I figured I'd just reserve the spot and work out the logistics later.

I'm thinking Pacifica lying on her back with Dipper fucking her. Meanwhile, Mable is kneeling over her face, ringing Pacifica's bell, and ordering Pacifica to eat "her brother's" cum out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretlord View Post
                Am I too late to take the last spot. I'd love to see you do a pic of Mina from the new cartoon Bunnicula taking it up the ass.
                For all it's worth, I'm seconding this.
                The gentle touch of violin strings

Comment

I'll just sit back and watch.
                  Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Izidor View Post
                    For all it's worth, I'm seconding this.
                    I always have to second a cute one taking up the rump ! LoL
                    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

True love is anal as the proverb goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Izidor View Post
                        True love is anal as the proverb goes.
                        I dunno about that.... I may be bi but some of the guys/gals I like wouldnt like it up the bum and I doubt I'd like it if they gave it to me up the bum as they can be pretty rough and that's IN character.....

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
                          I dunno about that.... I may be bi but some of the guys/gals I like wouldnt like it up the bum and I doubt I'd like it if they gave it to me up the bum as they can be pretty rough and that's IN character.....
                          I was merely joking.

This, meaning fiction, is sex as we want it to be, as we dream of it. The reality of it is merely dull or awkward at the very least.

Comment

ok, here is a WIP preview of the first request... hope you guys like it so far...

Comment

here is the completed line work, color to follow...

the third character in the pic, is chopperhornpoint OC's, Samuel...

Comment

here is the completed line work, color to follow...

the third character in the pic, is chopperhornpoint OC's, Samuel...

Ah, lactation and bondage. Two of my favorite things.

Comment

Working...
                                X