Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

T.A.O Zero... 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, so here is the next request... tdkid's - the Ed's and the kankers sister with a special witchy menu... hope you all like it... ... next up, Lennox with his Gravity falls threesome...

....I'm the Zero that goes by WDJ....
    You are more than welcome to visit my:
    (Artist Gallery, Deviant page, Tumblr, Commission Info)

Comment

Amazing work as always, Zero. Can't wait to see what you come up with on the Gravity Falls threesome front for Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by UberTag View Post
        Amazing work as always, Zero. Can't wait to see what you come up with on the Gravity Falls threesome front for Lennox.
        hey ubertag, glad you are liking the new stuff... tho is a shame that the list of ideas you sent me a few days before the death of the forum, were lost with it and i'm not sure if i did reply either... so if i didn't, sorry for not replying and if you still remember the hole thing, i'll be more that glad to continue that conversation...

Comment

Any word on these pictures? Been a while...
          ATTN: DO NOT POST MY WORK TO RULE 34!
          "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
          -Groucho Marx

Comment

sorry guys, i know i have been a no show for a long while... i have been a little busy and have had no time to really finish them, but "all" the pics are coming... ^_^

Comment

Thank you. Take your time, zero_wdj!

Comment

ok so, i have been a no show for a long while now, so let me change that... here is the request #8 on the list, Lennox's Gravity Falls Treesome... hope you all like it... ^_^... next up S.X - Lilo riding Stitch reverse cowgirl with cumflation, while 625(reuben) is beside her for a handjob.No teenager Lilo, or her with a large chest...

Comment

Originally posted by zero_wdj View Post
                  [COLOR=#111111]ok so, i have been a no show for a long while now, so let me change that... here is the request #8 on the list, Lennox's Gravity Falls Treesome... hope you all like it...
                  It's great that the twins found such a positive use for that bell. Lovely work on the children as they fornicate so freely and so beautifully. Dipper looks like he's working really hard for the second (?) one, which is only good news for Pacifica as she takes it like a champ. Mabel is even hotter when sticking her ass out like that, and then being right above the rich girl's face is even better. Still, Pacifica looks like she's in heavenly bliss with the situation and probably doesn't even need the bell. Gorgeous work on all of their forms, with especially nice little puffy details on Pacifica's chest and cunny. Beautiful work on their expressions too, like Mabel's wicked smile and the blonde's exhausted look, all while Dipper seems like he's about to explode with pleasure (figuratively… as well as inside her). The background looks fantastic too. Incredible work. Thanks.

Comment

[COLOR=#111111]ok so, i have been a no show for a long while now, so let me change that... here is the request #8 on the list, Lennox's Gravity Falls Treesome... hope you all like it... ^_^
                    It's been so long that I almost forgot about this request. But it looks fantastic and you did a terrific job.

Sadly, I don't think there is much I could say that Fairy Slayer hasn't already said. I just have to agree with him on everything. But I do love the expression on Dipper's face. He's probably over the moon being balls deep in two pussies in the same hour. Thank you so much for this, and thank you for the oppertunity of a request.

I really should start work on a Gravity Falls story too, I should incorperate this into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lennox View Post

It's been so long that I almost forgot about this request. But it looks fantastic and you did a terrific job.

Sadly, I don't think there is much I could say that Fairy Slayer hasn't already said. I just have to agree with him on everything. But I do love the expression on Dipper's face. He's probably over the moon being balls deep in two pussies in the same hour. Thank you so much for this, and thank you for the oppertunity of a request.

I really should start work on a Gravity Falls story too, I should incorperate this into it.
                      Actually, Lennox, someone used the bell in a Gravity Falls fan fic. It was based on the Gravity Falls episode Northwest Manor Noir in which Pacifica saves the day by letting the towns folk into the manor and breaking the curse. It was called Bell of the Ball and it was written by FairySlayer. Considering Pacifica's reaction Pavlov comes to mind. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                        Actually, Lennox, someone used the bell in a Gravity Falls fan fic. It was based on the Gravity Falls episode Northwest Manor Noir in which Pacifica saves the day by letting the towns folk into the manor and breaking the curse. It was called Bell of the Ball and it was written by FairySlayer. Considering Pacifica's reaction Pavlov comes to mind. Looking forward to it!

I read that, it was a damn good fic. But I've got my own ideas about Pacifica that I could use. I don't plan to bring the bell into them.

Comment

Okay, Lennox. Looking forward to another great fan fic from you!

Comment

Hey lennox, I'm glad you liked the pic and that it will inspire a part in one of your great stories... fairy slayer, as always is a honor to have one of your outstanding appreciations, you are most welcome... ^_^

-------------

Ok, now for some news... I don't know if the shit hole we are experiencing at this moment in Puerto rico has been in the news, but I won't be surprise if it hasn't... but we have been with out power the last few days, 95% of the island is affected, thanks to the great job the electric company and government have been doing maintaining the grids on the island and excelent job on stealing out monney... just superb... well, I won't be able to do any works until this is fixed, this includes commissions, I'm sorry you all have to wait for the rest of the pics and I finally had the chance to do them too... fucking gov and private water, telephone and electric companies...

Comment

Hey lennox, I'm glad you liked the pic and that it will inspire a part in one of your great stories... fairy slayer, as always is a honor to have one of your outstanding appreciations, you are most welcome... ^_^

-------------

Ok, now for some news... I don't know if the shit hole we are experiencing at this moment in Puerto rico has been in the news, but I won't be surprise if it hasn't... but we have been with out power the last few days, 95% of the island is affected, thanks to the great job the electric company and government have been doing maintaining the grids on the island and excelent job on stealing out monney... just superb... well, I won't be able to do any works until this is fixed, this includes commissions, I'm sorry you all have to wait for the rest of the pics and I finally had the chance to do them too... fucking gov and private water, telephone and electric companies...
                              Don't worry, I know WAPA very, very well (had lived in USVI for a bit). They're monopoly ass-hats.
                              ATTN: DO NOT POST MY WORK TO RULE 34!
                              "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
                              -Groucho Marx

Comment

well, I won't be able to do any works until this is fixed, this includes commissions, I'm sorry you all have to wait for the rest of the pics and I finally had the chance to do them too... fucking gov and private water, telephone and electric companies...
                                We can wait, but I'm terribly sorry that you have to put up with this power outage and the idiocy that led to it. Best wishes that things will be working enough soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X