Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

T.A.O Zero... 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, it took more time than i thought... who knew one can get food poisoning from eating too much smoked meat, it was worth it, mmmm smoked meat...

well here is the completed first request... next up, "Lisa getting plowed in the ass by Skinner", brought to you by cheetah's imagination...

Last edited by zero_wdj; 02-29-2016, 05:58 PM.
    ....I'm the Zero that goes by WDJ....
    You are more than welcome to visit my:
    (Artist Gallery, Deviant page, Tumblr, Commission Info)

Comment

You can get food poisoning from ANYTHING these days.... Heck I found out my diabetes was partially caused by all the white bread and breaded chicken nuggets I ate (and the sodas)

Comment

Originally posted by zero_wdj View Post
        well, it took more time than i thought... who knew one can get food poisoning from eating too much smoked meat, it was worth it, mmmm smoked meat...

well here is the completed first request... next up, "Lisa getting plowed in the ass by Skinner", brought to you by cheeta's imagination...

OMG! They are really hot and awesome!

Thank you very much buddy "hug"

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
          You can get food poisoning from ANYTHING these days.... Heck I found out my diabetes was partially caused by all the white bread and breaded chicken nuggets I ate (and the sodas)
          damn, that sucks chaos, sorry to hear that... i'm hypoglycemic so i have to eat most of the time, do i'm not overweight, now i have to start watching what i eat... it sucks, cause i love to try new food, getting old is a pain...

Originally posted by chopperhornpoint View Post
          OMG! They are really hot and awesome!

Thank you very much buddy "hug"
          you are most welcome Chopperhornpoint...

----

ok, so here is a W.I.P preview of the next one... hope you all like it so far...

Last edited by zero_wdj; 05-06-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

OK here it is, the request #2 in full color and well, completed!!... ... i do hope you like it Cheetah... ... next up, Angelica Pickles after puberty hit her like a truck and gave her the biggest damn tits i feel like drawing, requested by Trace.Reading...

Comment

OK here it is, the request #2 in full color and well, completed!!... ... i do hope you like it Cheetah...

Quite enjoyable indeed, fantastic work
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Looking forward to it. I don't know why I said Angelica...mind just kind of went *boop* and threw something at random.

Comment

A very well done but somewhat disturbing image. It makes you wonder how Lisa wound up in this situation and if she's crying out in pleasure or pain. Thanks. GJ

Comment

Originally posted by gothamjack View Post
                    A very well done but somewhat disturbing image. It makes you wonder how Lisa wound up in this situation and if she's crying out in pleasure or pain. Thanks. GJ
                    She exhausted all the other methods of earning extra credit.

Comment

OK here it is, the request #2 in full color and well, completed!!... ... i do hope you like it Cheetah... ... next up, Angelica Pickles after puberty hit her like a truck and gave her the biggest damn tits i feel like drawing, requested by Trace.Reading...
                      I'm not gonna lie I'm curious about how big you can go for tits. I just saw a Shantae pic the other day with REEEEDICULOUS sized tits (it also made me remember I need to sometime request a Nega-Shantae pic from ya)

Comment

Originally posted by Trace.Reading View Post
                        Looking forward to it. I don't know why I said Angelica...mind just kind of went *boop* and threw something at random.
                        it may have been your deep conscience telling you something...

Originally posted by gothamjack View Post
                        Originally posted by Trace.Reading View Post
                        She exhausted all the other methods of earning extra credit.
                        Skinner may be a little sadist in some ways to the Simpsons children... so my guess, Bart may have done something to him and he just took it out on poor Lisa... how can she fall for it?, maybe he has her A's hostage and anal is the only way to get them approved... one thing is sure... i did not draw her as an unwilling victim, tho she may not be enjoying it, after all she is been plowed...

tho, personally, i don't think anal is all that pleasurable for women...

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
                        I'm not gonna lie I'm curious about how big you can go for tits. I just saw a Shantae pic the other day with REEEEDICULOUS sized tits (it also made me remember I need to sometime request a Nega-Shantae pic from ya)
                        yeah, i'm not going for that super ridiculous size, good thing Trace put "gave her the biggest damn tits you feel like drawing".... cause, i'm going BIG, but not monstrous...

Comment

Ok, next W.I.P preview is here... ... hope you all like it so far...

Comment

Like mother like Daughter
                            http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/rdzreborn2k5.png

Comment

Alright, alright, alright... Here is the next completed request, angelica pickles trending with her puberty supremacy...

Next up, we enter the anime world... actually, the next two request are from anime series... first up tho; Rory Mercury, Lelei La Lalena, and Tuka Luna Marceau from GATE spreading their pink pussies... requested by AccelDx

Comment

DAMN those are huge, or maybe its just how small/slender her body is, those honkers could fit on Kaguya or nega-shantae perfectly well though hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X