Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

T.A.O Zero... 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zero_wdj View Post
    OK here it is, the request #2 in full color and well, completed!!... ... i do hope you like it Cheetah... ... next up, Angelica Pickles after puberty hit her like a truck and gave her the biggest damn tits i feel like drawing, requested by Trace.Reading...
    Ah, the lengths Lisa will go to for extra credit.

I've always loved your Lisa pics, zero. Almost makes me wish I asked for one with my request.

Comment

thanks guys and i'm glad you all are liking this new requested pics so far....

ok for this one, i had to take some time to see and get caught up with the anime, which i liked a lot... i thought i had these girls down a few episodes in, but then Lelei been the serious and calculated intellectual cutie, gets all psycho/vengeance at the end of the first season... Tuka gets crazy and unshy with strong lesbian innuendo and Rory been a horny old demigoddess with a eternal Gothic loli body trough the hole anime, gives the "i may act this way, but im not really this" hint later down the series... i must say, all characters personalities in the anime are really well constructed and the messed up plot is really well handled...

anyway, here is the W.I.P lines of the Gate Girls requested by AccelDx... hope you all like it so far...

Last edited by zero_wdj; 03-07-2016, 12:20 AM.
      ....I'm the Zero that goes by WDJ....
      You are more than welcome to visit my:
      (Artist Gallery, Deviant page, Tumblr, Commission Info)

Comment

well here it is, the Gate Girls in full color... ... hope you all like it, cause i really enjoy making it... ... Next up, Kaguya pinup with a skimpy/revealing bunny girl outfit (or nude), requested by Chaosinuyasha...

Comment

Not bad, akso are they in a tent or something?

Also woooo I'm next I would have also gone with something like this: http://i.imgbox.com/6AcgJ25f.jpg

with abit of a 'domme' vibe to be all like "you can see but you can't touch" mentality but as always whatever you come up with I'm sure I'll love, though I will admit I never put any thought how the CIY/ChaosInuYasha would fit in the image -chuckles- but I'm sure you'll think of something

Comment

Wunderbar!
            "All the dinosaurs fear the T-Rex!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
              Not bad, akso are they in a tent or something?

Also woooo I'm next I would have also gone with something like this: http://i.imgbox.com/6AcgJ25f.jpg

with abit of a 'domme' vibe to be all like "you can see but you can't touch" mentality but as always whatever you come up with I'm sure I'll love, though I will admit I never put any thought how the CIY/ChaosInuYasha would fit in the image -chuckles- but I'm sure you'll think of something
              no that's not a tent, thats the back of their Humvee, which they spend a lot of scenes inside of it in the anime... ... for your pic, i'm sure to come up with something...

Originally posted by AccelDX View Post
              Wunderbar!
              Glad you like it AccelDx...

Comment

Oh ok, I've always wanted to ride in a Humvee (If its what I'm thinking of anyway, a mix between a Jeep and a Hummer if I'm correct?)

Comment

Hummer is just the down-armored civilian version of a Humvee.

Comment

ok, lets continue this... here is the full request from Chaosinuyasha, kaguya pinup... next up, centraman with "after being bitten by a radioactive platypus (Dr doof invention) Phineas and ferb notice changes to their bodies such as a tail, beak and fur in adult places"... ... ... ...

Comment

ok, lets continue this... here is the full request from Chaosinuyasha, kaguya pinup... next up, centraman with "after being bitten by a radioactive platypus (Dr doof invention) Phineas and ferb notice changes to their bodies such as a tail, beak and fur in adult places"... ... ... ...

HUZZAH!!! Also I see you changed your logo, interesting choice. Also can't wait to see the 'carrot' variant of Kaguya hehe

Comment

i had to take a job out of town the last few weeks, but i'm back and here is the lines of the centralman request... ^_^... chaos, i'll give you the alt pic in a few days...

Comment

Allright, lookin' forward to it

Comment

Well here it is, the completed pic... ... next is tdkid request : "I would like to see a kind of pre vore pic. it is of the kanker sisters and the eds from ed edd n eddy.the kankers are dressed as witches with the eds in a cauldron. the kankers are looking over the eds licking their lips, the eds are looking scared looking at the kankers."...

i know that there is a pic from a know artist ( i cant remember who it was) who did a pic like the one described... if anyone remember it or have a link to it, please send a pm,,, it would help me a lot, so that i don't make a copy and give some rep to the artist...

Comment

ok, well since im still working with the ed edd & eddy/ krankers pic, i'm gonna post the alt version of the chaos pic... hope you all enjoy it...

Comment

ok, well since im still working with the ed edd & eddy/ krankers pic, i'm gonna post the alt version of the chaos pic... hope you all enjoy it...

As I said in the PM (I hope it goes through, this site is stil confusing at times) not the alt I was expecting but it does look VERY nice. Nice masqurade bunny mask she has on too

EDIT: I just realized the red things on her new lingere match the red markings on her robe, very nice attention to detail with those
                                Last edited by ChaosInuYasha; 05-01-2016, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X