Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

T.A.O Zero... 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello WDJ, I remember you from WWOEC and I must say you're one of the Simpsons artists I truly admire. My absolute favorites are your set of pics with Lisa in bondage, for example that "Lisa+Jessica+Homer" minicomic you made in the past. Soo tempting and intense. Another masterpiece is that Halloween pic with Maggie "torturing" Bart with her diaper and other things.

You have really nice touch with Simpsons characters. I hope you're doing well and will go back to our favorite yellow cartoons!

Comment

Hey buddy, welcome back

There's left of two weeks for halloween and Im already excited for the costumes, the candies and so much stuffs related with this holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by chopperhornpoint View Post
        Hey buddy, welcome back

There's left of two weeks for halloween and Im already excited for the costumes, the candies and so much stuffs related with this holiday.
        I dunno if he's gonna make it this halloween what with all the issues his country is facing atm. Here's hoping though

Comment

hey guys, yeah like Chaos said, i couldn't make it this Halloween, we still having power surges, blackouts and been working long hours at work thanks to all this bullshit... so i couldn't make any good halloween pics for you guys, i know it is like a blasphemy from me... lol...

also, not to sound like an asshole, but i have been hearing this for the past few months... puerto rico is not a country, is not part of mexico/dominican republic/cuba or any central america latin country... Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island, a unincorporated U.S. territory and an archipelago... our government is the same as the main land, same screw up system and control by power hungry assholes, with corrupted tendencies... again, not to sound like an asshole, but comon... lol...

chaos - i got your last email, sorry that i haven't reply, but to me all of them have the same size.. but if i have to say, jupiter is the one that seem bigger, followed by pluto, venus, mars, moon, neptune, mercury, uranus, saturn, chibi... tho only in the scout time, future and evil transformed, neo queen serenity and Wicked Lady go to the top of the list... but that said, Queen serenity blows them all away... ^_^...
          Last edited by zero_wdj; 11-02-2016, 06:04 PM.
          ....I'm the Zero that goes by WDJ....
          You are more than welcome to visit my:
          (Artist Gallery, Deviant page, Tumblr, Commission Info)

Comment

Originally posted by zero_wdj View Post
            hey guys, yeah like Chaos said, i couldn't make it this Halloween, we still having power surges, blackouts and been working long hours at work thanks to all this bullshit... so i couldn't make any good halloween pics for you guys, i know it is like a blasphemy from me... lol...

also, not to sound like an asshole, but i have been hearing this for the past few months... puerto rico is not a country, is not part of mexico/dominican republic/cuba or any central america latin country... Puerto Rico is a Caribbean island, a unincorporated U.S. territory and an archipelago... our government is the same as the main land, same screw up system and control by power hungry assholes, with corrupted tendencies... again, not to sound like an asshole, but comon... lol...

chaos - i got your last email, sorry that i haven't reply, but to me all of them have the same size.. but if i have to say, jupiter is the one that seem bigger, followed by pluto, venus, mars, moon, neptune, mercury, uranus, saturn, chibi... tho only in the scout time, future and evil transformed, neo queen serenity and Wicked Lady go to the top of the list... but that said, Queen serenity blows them all away... ^_^...
            WHAT!?! There's no way Wickie, let alone her mother are bigger than Setsy!!! She's easily the bustiest, also to be fair they all look the same bust size due to the sailor outfits they all wear, just sayin' (this is all my horribly biased opinion mind you, if you think Scout A is bigger than Scout B [even if Scout B is my Setsy] that's fine)

Also even though you missed halloween I'm sure we all wouldnt mind if you still posted halloween themed art if you had any you were working on

Comment

I swear that every email update I receive for this thread is clickbait. I am waiting patiently for my picture since I'm next, but it's getting a bit old.
              ATTN: DO NOT POST MY WORK TO RULE 34!
              "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
              -Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by S.X View Post
                I swear that every email update I receive for this thread is clickbait. I am waiting patiently for my picture since I'm next, but it's getting a bit old.
                Well sorry to say but since WDJ is suffering from RL stuff beyond his control all we can do is wait

Comment

HELLO... HELLO... HELLO... HELLO... HELLO... LOL...

Well is been a long ass while and I'm sorry for the long wait, but here are the last two pics... S.X's Lilo, Stitch and Reuben (no more clickbait) and Ferretlord's bunnicula ass pounding... ^_^

Comment

Welcome back, and thank you VERY much for the pics.
                    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Oh hey he's back, here's hoping some more goodness comes around soon

Comment

Those Lilo pics look great! If S.X was still around, i'm sure he would have loved them. Really nice job, and really glad to see you posting again.

Comment

Originally posted by zero_wdj View Post
                          HELLO... HELLO... HELLO... HELLO... HELLO... LOL...

Well is been a long ass while and I'm sorry for the long wait, but here are the last two pics... S.X's Lilo, Stitch and Reuben (no more clickbait) and Ferretlord's bunnicula ass pounding... ^_^

Wow! Are really hot and awesome <3

And welcome back.

Comment

Hey guys, this is just a prove of life post... If you guys didn't know, I live in Puerto Rico and by now most of you know what happen here, so here is a "I'm still around the living" massage... lol... we are mostly ok, my fam and I didn't lost a thing so far, no power, long lines and rationing is the new norm... been suffering a little for stupid things, like no internet (No ps4 online games especially, how I miss my warframe), no anime, no tv series, stupid I know... but those are my only addictions, tho im taking the steps to keep my self mentally sane...lol... anyway, i will return to making art as soon as things go back to a mostly normal... ^_^

Comment

Do whatever you have to do keep yourself sane and safe. Art can wait. Prayers for you.

Comment

Hey there I hope the things are going well.

Comment

Working...
                                X