Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

[Romance Comics] Romance & Erotic Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess you all had people that were your 'crushes'. This man had one and he tells his story now

TAGS: M/F, M-mast, oral, dream, hand

Her name was Carla Walsh. The most beautiful woman in the entire world. The woman that was the pefect sweetheart for anyone who put her eyes on her. The kind of lady you want to marry and spend the rest of your life with and raise a big, happy family.

I must be going too over the top on describing her, but when I was in high school, she was the girl every girl wanted to be. Carla wasn’t the most popular of them all, but it was the cutest of them and her smile lured every guy on the corner to fall in love with her. And she had a very special grace on her that added anything that could make young men drool like they saw the movie star they liked.

And you could not believe how she was the source of envy of every woman around. The girls didn’t stop making comments on her, on how she was ‘too much good’ for the guys or that she was ‘not the one people think’. Usually, it was just regular envy of women that do not want to see someone take the ‘queen bee’ status but nothing that could be harmful.

I know you are thinking that I am going to talk about how I scored her. But you are totally wrong: I never had any kind of sexual relationship with her, none at all. And then you will ask why the heck I am telling you a story about a girl I did not fucked, and I will have to answer you: nostalgia about my young days at Fort Wayne, my old high school, my friends and the girls that I met.

I never was the kind of guy who had too many girlfriends during my youth, only two or three. And unfortunately Carla wasn’t one of them. She was too much for me, the kind of girl I would never get, being on a different universe of hers, being Carla the girl everyone talked about and me, just one of the dozens of the ones that cannot fit any clique (not even the ‘loser’ one), just trying to do my job and making friendships as the days went by.

It didn’t mean that I never exchanged words with her. We talked a few times, mostly just silly teenage talk, but I always balked when I had the chance to call her on a date. I wasn’t the only one, even the popular ones balked sometimes to date a girl that was ‘too perfect’ for the ‘alpha dogs’ of the school. The lucky ones that managed to lure her on a date were the darn lucky bastard ones… that’s for sure.

So how a sexual story about someone that the storyteller never had sex could be done? Well, that’s why we have imagination and tons of lonely nights to think about it. She was the object of my dearest affection and the woman who lived at my most romantic dreams and the kinky ones as well. In my mind, only Carla Walsh was able to make me happy and forget the troublesome days of my life.

During long showers and nights of insomnia I still remember fondly of the dreams I had with her. And during them, I celebrate the nostalgia of my youth through several sessions of self-gratification. There is no time when I am alone at home and Carla comes into my mind that my dick doesn’t get hard and I have to pay her honors with masturbation.

Well, right know I am very hard while I remember all the dreams and fantasies I had with her. One of my favorite was a dream that she took me to the backdoor of the school, took of my pants and gave me an awesome blowjob, out from nowhere. She didn’t said anything in the dream other than praising my cock and sucking it and I had just to enjoy her sucking before I came inside her mouth with my load.

Every time I remember that, I jerk off just I am doing it right now, moaning while my mind revisits that dream and many others, as I dreamed another day that we were fucking at the school’s gym at late night. Carla with her arms wrapped around my body and me pushing myself to stick my thing inside her. And she moaned and moaned, knowing no one would be there to get us into it.

Ohhh… pleasant dreams of delight! My insomniac nights aren’t the same when I dream about Carla… when I imagine her body naked, dancing lusciously for me and only for me to enjoy. Then she touches my cock and jerks it off for me, as she whispers how much she desires me and that I am the only man for her. Then she sucks my dick and shows me all of her mouthful skills and smiles with those wickedly innocent eyes at me, as I moan with pleasure at each turn of her tongue on my dick.

I dream also of eating her pussy, licking her from top to bottom, head to toe, until finding the gorgeous scent of female genitalia, only for me to savor and smell, as I bring Carla to her knees with my mouth giving her all the pleasure she needs to enjoy an wonderful day of pleasure before I get to fuck her.

And in my dreams, how I fuck her! I do her in every way possible, from regular missionary to every position I know from Kama Sutra. I saw her moan, scream, ask and beg for more as my dreams went as wetter as they could be, where I did her at her pussy and ass, wanting and wishing more of my dick, day and night, night and day until we get into an orgasm.

And… oh my God! I think I just came by thinking about that… She is unbelievable… never met Carla again and she still makes me cum. Too bad I am still single but still good because some day, I might make me dreams come true. And who knows if this story becomes something real a next time…
    A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

• This peeping maid saw clients having sex. But guess she never would think she would be part of it! And it's time to read how

TAGS: M/F/F F-Mast, voy, oral, cum

Working for the last eleven years at the Silver Hills Resort Hotel is an experience that brought me so many stories that would worth of a book or two, if I was a writer. I saw stuff that you might not believe if I told you but I confess that I wasn’t even ready to experience the thing I am going to tell you today. It was like I stumbled into it, and it was how really happened.

I am a chambermaid at a hotel that is located at a mountainside place people nicknamed as ‘Couples’ Hills’. Why the nickname? Well, the fact is that place is always filled of couples on vacation. Newlyweds, middle-aged ones trying to rekindle their relationship or just people enjoying a good time together, they came on flocks to the hotels at the region and ours weren’t an exception.

And going to so many rooms during a day and seeing so many people made me develop a strange kink (at least when it begun) on myself: I love to watch those couples having sex, I cannot stop and I don’t know why, but this is what makes me excited and I love to pursue that.

The first time happened five years ago when I was cleaning a room and didn’t notice someone was already there. It was a couple of two late 20s, pretty much like they were engaged on something. I snuck myself into a door and there I could see everything they did there. His cock was so big and she was so horny that I cannot forget a second of the whole action. I couldn’t resist and I touched myself right there, thinking about them doing those same things with me and I still don’t believe why they didn’t caught me after I came.

From then on, I became addicted to voyeurism. Everytime a new couple checked into the hotel and I worked on their room, I waited a while to the moment they come out and or I got watching it through the keyhole or went to a closet where I could hide myself and see the entire sex while pleasing myself. I couldn’t stop myself, just the thought of wondering if they would let me join and both doing me was sufficient enough for me to keep going on and doing it. I appreciate every couple I ever met, even if they don’t know at all that they are being spied on their love issues. And, of course, need to tell it that I’ve been away of any sexual activity that involved other people for roughly the same time… you know, work and stuff…

These five years has been great and I’ve saw so many stuff in my life, but until the last month, I wasn’t prepared to finally leave my position as a ‘witness’ and take part of the action. Well, that happened when a couple, the Dunais, checked in the hotel. They were a typical middle-aged couple who went to the Couples Hills to try to recover the lost flame of their marriage.

“Hello, I am Nelly, and I am the chambermaid of the hotel”

“Nice to meet you, Nelly! We are the Dunais, Andy and Natalie”

This chat was the first think we talked when I went to their bedroom. They were such a nice couple, friendly with anyone. They were intended to stay at least three weeks at the region, trying to rediscover themselves on the process. I immediately got bit envy when both told their story and wished to at least have someone to even have to kindle with.

At their second day at the hotel, I sneaked later in the night to the door of their bedroom and couldn’t see much, but I heard the noises and knew that they were fucking. The moaning and screaming were too familiar for me to mistake with another thing. I just saw barely much of the action, but in my mind, the pictures of them doing with crystal clear.

“Ohhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Andy!”

“Ahhhhhhhhh Natalie!”

They quickly made me cum and after two later ‘visits’, I knew they were one of the couples I mostly loved to watch. But the bad thing was that I only could see through the keyhole, fearing to be caught by another customer or even an employee. I had to get closer to the action and watch them do it, but how?

Twelve days into their vacation, they spent the whole day out and I went to their bedroom just to check out the sheets and do ordinary job they told me the night before. When I heard they coming in, I nearly panicked and quickly ran to a closet. I got myself quiet as I could be, as I saw them giggle and talk about the pleasant day they had.

“Andy, this vacation was the best thing we ever thought! Wish we had the idea earlier, would made our marriage better”

“The important is that I had the idea and we are here, so come over here and let’s finish the night the way it should be done”

I was at a better position to watch the sex than looking through a keyhole and my heart beat like a possessed drum as I saw them take off their clothes and kiss each other. Andy’s dick… oh my God, was not the hugest ever, but he was a darn hunk! And I cannot let go the mention of the hot body of Natalie, who loved to get her stockings and garter belt into the action.

It was so sensual right from the start and my pussy already tingled with the buildup. When she took his cock into her mouth, my mind blew and I could not stop touching myself, celebrating the amazing skills of her cocksucking with my daydreaming. That woman was the topdog of the oral game.

“Ahhhh! You suck cock so good, honey!”

I saw every second of the action as Natalie sucked his dick and then Andy went to eat that woman’s pussy. As much as I got excited by watching the blowjob, the muffdiving gave me same effect and sometimes I even pictured her eating my cunny. God, I was so in need of sex that I thought everything just for the sake of pleasure.

“Ahhhh…. You should lick my pussy more, darling!”

I don’t know how his tongue skills were but I could see he knew how to do it because of the lady’s constant moaning. But I was eager the most to know about Andy properly fucking his wife, and it didn’t take much longer for that to happen.

“Come over here and show how you can ride, cowgirl!”

He laid himself on bed and carried his wife to sit on his dick. Quickly, Natalie started to bounce Andy in the most exciting way a person could do to another. I could see the moaning and the banging and that made me as horny as I could get.

“Natalie! I love when you do that to me!”

“If you love, why don’t you ask me to do it for you?”

“You never suggested it…”

Her body was awesomely beautiful and her boob bounced with grace, pretty much like her hips. My hands frenzy touched my pussy like a drumbeat, wishing to see more of that action and enjoying that couple play a show in front of me, even if I shouldn’t be there to watch it.

I was so excited that I didn’t know that the closet wasn’t empty. My attention was so much to the sex that I nearly touched something there, but managed to keep it cool to not make my presence be noticed there. But that did not take so long to happen. During their sex, I kind of stumbled into something inside the closet that pushed my body enough to open the door and fall on the bed close to them. Of course, when they noticed me, they yelled like they’ve saw a giant spider and stopped what they were doing

When they recovered from the scare, I saw so afraid that they would call my bosses that I just stood there, with my legs trembling and fearing for the worse, as they saw me and whispered to each other about stuff I will never now.

“So, what were you doing inside that closet?”

I did not answered and Andy did the question again, and I trembled only to think how angry they were by seeing me there. But I hadn’t other choice to confess about my kink to them.

“I… I… I was there because… I… wanted to see you… making love…”

“Making love? You were inside the closet of our room just because you wanted to pick on us having sex?”

“Sorry, sir. I did it without any malicious intentions. I… well, I… I don’ t know what to say…

“It’s better if you say it”

“I like to watch other people having sex”

“Wait a minute… are you telling us you like to watch people having sex?”

“Don’t get me wrong, I am not one of those sick perverts, but I do like it. I don’t know why, but excites me to see other people having sex, maybe it’s because I am working for eleven years in this hotel, I’ve seen so many stuff here and so many people that I could not control myself and wonder how those couples did it. I love to see them doing, excite myself with the pictures going in my mind like a movie. It’s been a while that I am without sex and this is the only way I found out to relieve my tension is to see other people do it”

“And why you decided to watch us having sex?”

“It wasn’t premeditated. I was here doing my job and heard you two coming and hide myself in the closet. The rest you must imagine. Look, I didn’t do it because I am one of those who like to take pics of people having sex or have a strange kink. I just like to see people doing it, don’t know why. And I always wonder if someday I would participate of the fun as well… I am very sorry, I understand if you two are mad with me, I shouldn’t do that and there is no excuse for what I did. If you two want to rat me to my bosses, it’s your choice and I will understand. You don’t know how much ashamed I am right now”

After I pleaded to them to not get too much hard on me, both of them started to talk with each other, pretty much whispering and I didn’t hear anything. I feared for the worse as they reunited to solve my problem. And after a few minutes, it was the turn for me to know my fate.

“Well, for the start… I will advise you to not tremble like that. We are not intended to do any evil with you”

“Me and my husband talked and decided that we won’t tell about what you did to your bosses. Your secret is safe it us”

“Really? Thank you! Thank you very much!”

“But you have to do a favor for us…”

“A favor? What do you mean, sir…”

“Since you said that you like to watch people having sex, I think we can find a way to solve your little problem and finish your dry streak”

“Ah?”

They called me close to the bed and I, with much fear, walked slowly in direction of them and their faces were turning into some kind of smile instead of worried or angry faces.

“Honey, remember when we talked about doing something different to spice up our marriage?”

“I think I do remember, Nat. But what do you mean with that?”

“Well, I think we can see if this chambermaid will help us to light a fire at our bed”

“Sir? Ma’am? Are you two trying to call me for a threesome?”

“Well, would you like to take part at one?”

I just nodded my head as both went right to kiss me and slowly made me undressed. Next, their mouths ran to where my intimate parts were, with Natalie going down at my pussy and Andy getting my butt.

“Ahhhhh… what are you two doing… I love it”

This whole time I spent without sex pretty much made me have the craziest fantasies about trying to find a way to fuck someone. But I never thought that my kink would be able to make me have the whole sex like the old times.

“Do you like men and women… uh, Nelly?”

“Yes, I do…”

Those mouths were amazing! They knew how to please a woman and to bring me to the pleasure, as she licked my cunny and he put his tongue around my bunghole. Shit, it has been a long time that no one did that to me! And now, finally my kink worth for something.

“Would you love to fuck my husband, Nelly?”

“I want! I want very much!”

After they ate my holes, they took me to the bed and I sit at Andy’s dick. While his wife watched, I rode his cock like a cowgirl has to. Finally, a dick inside my pussy! The logn wait was finally over! I could finally make my dreams reality and ease of the tensions of the day.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh My God! You’re a great fuck, Nelly!”

“Ahhhh! Yeahhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

“I told you my husband is a fucking stud!”

And he was! I wonder how they relationship went somewhat sour, but I think I don’t care that much about it. I just wanted to have that fucking dick inside my pussy and his wife helping me to enjoy the best of that shit. It was amazing, wonderful, something that I cannot find much words better than that to describe.

Later, he allowed me to eat his wife’s pussy as she fucked my doggystyle. Between the Dunals, I realized that all my worries were gone and the only thing in my mind was to fuck those two. At least my voyeurism was able to make something out of nothing for a instance.

We fucked each other for a while (fucking, sucking and licking each other you know) and he finished by cumming at my body, already sweating by the orgasms they gave me. Natalie came over to lick the jizz off my body as we finished with a naughty tonguedance.

“Thanks to you, I think we finally found a way to rekindle our marriage!”
      “I feel good to help, even if it wasn’t the way I intended…”

“I wouldn’t say that, Nelly. I would like to say that we have plans for you”

“Which kind of plans?”

Afterwards, I knew the plans they laid out for me. They always came back to the hotel, but asked to my bosses for me to be assigned to their room. And, well, instead of work, all we do is to fuck and fuck! Oh, and they let me watch their fucking as well, but now not inside a closet…

Comment

• We are alive! And ready to post more stories! And how about two ladies who did the hottest man around? This is what our next tale talks about

TAGS: M/F/F, oral,

Today I am going to talk about a man named Alan Hall. He was the hunkiest man at the building I used to live and every girl was after him like water in desert (including me as well). Being an early 30s single man with a well-done life and with a charming face, isn’t that easy to understand that he was a prey for any bachelorette ready to find their fit.

And there was two girls that were the most engaged to try to lure Mr. Hall to the ‘marriage trap’. One was me, Virginia Dobson and the other was a very cunning blonde friend of mine named Talullah Ackerman. The two of us pretty much lived at Alan’s apartment, always trying to find a way to get into his pants but always dealing with his indecision over his love life.

“You are 32 years old and you are still single. Every time I come here I am baffled to wonder why a man like you doesn’t have a girlfriend…”

“It’s not a question that I do not want to have a girlfriend, but a matter of why I cannot find the right person to stay with”

Alan was the perfect mix of a old school kind of guy, those ones that want to get with a woman by the way of a romantic relationship and the guy who liked to use his charms to get as many women as he can, trying to find among those ladies the right fit for his shoe. The turnout of girls at his apartment was high and many could say they were satisfied about his sex skills, but not much when their commitment didn’t lasted long enough.

Me and Talullah decided to make a different approach on him. We did not agreed to do that, but the two of us liked to be as close as we could to Alan so we could win the battle with the other ladies by becoming his best friends. Afterwards, he would pick the one that he would love the most and start a family with (if he wished to do so).

And then there was the two of us, always there since day one, talking with him about anything he could talk, listening him speak through the burdens of his professional and his love life, knowing secrets and details about each of his dates. For nearly two years it was the thing we had to do, but he never approached us for a date or something else.

Would be because he saw us as just friends and nothing else? Or he was too shy to invite two of his neighbors to go out? Or there was something underneath that neither Talullah nor I could find out? Neverthless, there was a reason for Alan to not throw himself at us like he did with other ladies, but that thing had to change.

“Do you have any idea on how we can make Alan notice us, Vinnie?”

“I don’t know, Tal. But I am sure that Alan will look at us and bring us to the bed like the other women”

“But how?”

“Don’t worry; I’ll come up with something”

It took me sometime for me to make a plan but it finally came out and we decided to put it in practice. Talullah was to ‘warm up’ him and I would be the one who would throw caution into the wind and make the proper approach to try to earn something with him.

That day, we heard that Alan bought new furniture and needed someone to help him with switching and changing. Talullah offered her help and she was the perfect kickstart to the plan of ‘cleaning up’ the things before I came and worked on him so he could finally do us like he did those women he slept with.

The day before, Talullah and I asked to ourselves if we could go through with this and the only answer we could find it was that both of us had to do it or risk seeing Alan Hall to marry with another woman without having the chance to taste any of us. It was our goal to make that man at least know how was to have sex with Virginia Dobson or Talullah Ackerman and we were sure that success was meant for us.

And this is what happened: Talullah went to his apartment and after she got in, I approached the door and tried to hear something inside. I could not listen much at the beginning, but I knew that she wanted to be slow and steady with the plan before my turn came.

I could hear a few noises of stuff moving and else at the beginning, but soon the things got quiet. The plan must be working, I thought. But then I realized that the things were too much quiet for my liking. What Talullah was doing there? Would she try to have sex with him before I came?

Since I knew the door was open, I got there and walked step by step, finding his living room empty. Then, a noise came from his bedroom, and I knew what it was! When I opened the door… there was both guys naked and kissing each other!

“What the hell is going on?!”

“VIRGINIA!”

“Well… I can explain… is not what you are thinking about…”

“It’s what I am thinking about, Mr. Hall. And I am very disappointed with you, Tal… you did that and didn’t wait for me! That’s a shame!”

“I am sorry, Vinnie… but we started to talk and you know how one thing always leads to another and…”

“Wait a minute… you two planned that?”

“Come over here and try to seduce you… well, yes. But this? Well, it wasn’t part of the plan but I won’t complain but join both of you”

Yes, I got naked like them and Alan was totally baffled to see myself in the nude but he only had to welcome myself to the game and me and my BFF went to suck that hot cock of his. He moaned loud and told our names telling how much good on sucking dick we were.

“Tal… Vinnie… ohhhh…”

I think we outlasted all the bitches that he slept with by our cocksucking given the fact on how Alan made his approval of our skills to be noticed through moaning and everything else a man does when delighted with people doing his sex. And we had more to do with them than anyone else did.

“Hhmmmm… your cock is so great… would love to suck it forever!”

“Me too! Hmmmmmm!”

“Oh Girls! Please suck my cock!”

I let Talullah to be fucked by him first and I just got there watching at first, but next I had my friend to eat my pussy during her sexual intercourse with Alan. It seemed he knew how to fuck very good (and thus the high turnout of ladies dating him), and also I never knew that Tal liked to do other women and I had a first take of her pussylicking skills, which were more than awesome if you want to ask me,

We also traded places and now it was Talullah that allowed me to give her pleasure as Alan fucked me. It was so damn great that he banged me; finally learning how was to be doing Alan Hall. And he was awesomely incredible with both of us! He knew how to do it! And guess we found out that was the main reason the girls were all over him all those years…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Alan!”

“You girls! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

We fucked for a long time and Alan used our holes a lot of time, of course we also used to ourselves our love places. It was the best of fun and after we came, he confessed why he never made a move on us.

“I never told you two that I wanted to date you two because I was afraid any of you would say no”

“Why say no?”

“We would love to be your girlfriends, Alan!”

Actually we dated him for a while, but fortunately for Talullah, he picked her as the one to be his woman and married her after a while. I moved to another building but still visit them often to remember the old times. And how much do we remember them…
        Last edited by Victor2K; 04-13-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• The name of this story is 'Shake and Roll'. Why it's named that? Guess you will need to read to check out

TAGS: M/F

Life is full of surprises, is what they say. I wasn’t much the man that believed in such things, always thinking that what happens with you was slated to happen somehow. But sometimes life *is* actually full of surprises and they might come in forms and ways you will never believe that can happen with you.

Years ago, I used to date this woman, Andrea Tagliaferro. She was a stunning lady, redhead and with a nice body and personality. The kind of person that, from the first time, I thought it was the right one for me. And that was bound to happen for us to marry and start a family.

But as the first line of this story says, life is full of surprises. And there was Lloyd Jones, her ex-boyfriend. It was the last man she dated before meeting me and it was pretty much ‘the man of her life’ according to her friends. The kind of guy that does anything to please a girl and make her feel in paradise. That type of man that you know that is the one to be with.

Andrea actually never told me why they broke up (some of her friends said it was because of some kind of ‘big fight’ they had) and I wasn’t much bothered about that. I did not care much about Lloyd, a man that I never met in person, maybe because he might be just another of those people we meet before we get the right one, like it happens with every (or almost every) couple.

But for pretty much time, I thought it that she was ready for another crack at love and that I was the one she would remain with. However, my mind started to get tricked with things the day I knew she kept a few mementos of her past relationship with her. Pretty much normal in my view but those would spark later something that takes me to write this tale.

I found those when I went to her place to take care of her fish and plants as she was going in a business trip. While checking for a pen to try to write down a note about a phone call, I found out a few pictures of both Andrea and Lloyd together plus a love letter he wrote for her. I read it entirely and wondered why she kept this with her. At first I thought she might had forgot to throw it away or just was a nostalgic person for the old times.
          Then I discovered she kept more from their previous relationship than I thought. Many letters, pictures, gifts and other stuff that I thought that she probably never stopped loving him and I was just a placeholder while she was suffering from ‘relationship end hangover’. I decided to keep myself quiet for a while and try to win her heart. But time ended up telling me that I would never beat Lloyd.

Due to that, when I hinted to her she never forgot her ex-boyfriend, we had several fights but always ended up back together. However, for me it was a matter of ‘or him or me’ and I would not let myself play second banana to a guy I never met and was the ‘true love’ of my girlfriend.

One day, we decided to have the dreaded ‘talk’. I needed to close this chapter for once and be ready to move on with my life, with or without Andrea.

“Andrea, let me ask you something. Do you really ever loved me someday?”

“Why you ask a question like that, Bobby! I do love you! You are my boyfriend”

“Yes, you are. But sometimes I don’t know if you love me the fullest or I am just someone you can wash your tears from your breakup with Lloyd!”

“How can you dare to say something like this, Bobby!”

“I am sorry Andrea, but sometimes I don’t know if you really want to be with me or if you have forgotten completely your ex”

“It’s not easy to forget someone you loved! And Lloyd was something important in my life and I cannot just dump those memories in the trash, you know that”

“So that means that while you are with me, you think about him, right?”

“Of course not!”

“Are you talking the truth?”

“Well… its… well… how can I lie? I never forgot Lloyd a second since I broke up with him! He is the man of my life! It’s not easy to get over!”

“So that means that, inside that room, while you were with me, your mind thought about Lloyd?”

She didn’t say a thing and a tear rolled from her eyes. From that moment, I realized that destiny decided to play with me. Andrea wasn’t the woman that supposed to be mine, but it was to Lloyd. However, I did want to prove her wrong and show her that I was the one to be hers.

“Let me do another question: how is Lloyd in the bed?”

“Ah?”

“It’s exactly what you heard. How Lloyd was with you while you two were together?”

“Why you want to know something like that, Bobby?”

“I am curious to know if Lloyd is all that man you feel for him. I want to see if I cannot show you that I am a better fit than him”

“If you really want to know, come to the bedroom and I will tell you how it was with him”

She took me to the bedroom and we took off our clothes. I had to show her I was better than her ex on bed and it was my last card to trump his threat hanging over my head.

“Tell me, how did Lloyd’s magic worked with you here?”

And she told me with all the words and descriptions she could, but the best part was that she allowed me to make a performance to try to convince her that I was at least on par to him at bed. At first, she told me he didn’t like much to start with foreplay and really liked to fuck her right from the beginning. I had to mount on her and proceeded to start fucking Andrea the way Lloyd done with her.

Guess that I was pretty much something up to her standards during that sex. She moaned a lot and told that I did exactly like Lloyd did (well, I took it as cumpliment), mounting on her and putting my dick to great job inside her pussy. Next, she put herself in all fours, one of his favored positions and I decided to go through with that, fucking her the way I wished and trying to put in her mind that I was better than her ex.

“So, how am I going?”

“Well, I can’t say but… oh yes! Oh Yes! Keep doing it!”

I grabbed her ass and even slapped a little to try to set a difference between him and myself. I did Andrea with all I could in doggystyle, going deep and hard and trying to convince her that I was the better fit and not Lloyd. I had to be her man.

“Ohhh… Lloyd… I mean, Bobby… Ahhh!”

I had to go really hard to make my plan work and I fucked Andrea the best I could. I kept doing her in all fours and then told her to ride my dick like a cowgirl. The sex was amazing and having a hot girl like her was enough for me to keep the rhythm and get wild on my banging.

“You are… ohhh… yeah… I want you Andrea!”

I lost the track of time inside that bedroom and I fucked Andrea the way she told Lloyd did and I showed on his game that I could be better as him and in the end, I had my own trick by doing something that he didn’t much, of course cumming all over her face and tits.

“So, did I was better than Lloyd?”
          “I don’t know. It’s hard for me to think right now… I am so cummed right now…”

I thought I had won, but she managed to make peace with Lloyd and they went back together. I did my best and showed her my worth, but even without getting Andrea, I finally learned to not take anything in life as granted and that I need to be ready even if unexpected surprises arrive.

Comment

• I don't know if any of you are into guys doing guys and girls. But my curiosity is sometimes big and here its being used for a plot like this... enjoy please,

TAGS: M-Mast, M/M/F, oral, male bi, anal, facial

Some people say that sexuality is made at the birth and that you even might carry it with your genes or something. Others might argue that is the environment that makes the sexuality and there are even the ones who might say that no one is sexual and anyone must chase it during their lifetime. Myself I don’t know where I can subscribe at those views but the one thing I am sure is that I am pretty much happy with what I am and what I like.

I always loved women and always dated them, but Matt Johnson dared to make me rethink about my sexuality. He and his girlfriend, Martha Peron, always visited the luncheonette that my family owns and where I work, and I always I had a giant crush on her, a very beautiful blonde, with sparkling hair and glamorous looks… she was pretty much of the leading students of the college she went and, to make matters better or worse, lived at the same building as me.

Martha was Matt’s girlfriend, a linebacker star who went to the same college of hers. Both were together for some time and they always went after some big game or weekend to our luncheonette, usually to eat something and talk about stuff. We somehow got along but I always felt something for her and had to hide that I wanted to be her man and dump that guy.

This is what I thought, but then everything changed and I started to have feelings for both of them! The first spark happened when Martha forgot her beanie at the diner and I went to her apartment to return it to her. When the door opened, it was Matt with a towel at the waist, covering his parts. He was probably taking a shower when I came in and I quickly handed the hat before I left with some shame in my mind by doing that.

But I never knew that seeing him with that towel could make me thing about him naked! In fact, not exactly but him, but during my day dreams, he appeared naked alongside Martha. And, even worse, they were doing it. And I don’t know, him naked made my dick get hard! Well, Martha always gave me those hard-ons but never wondered I could feel something like that for a man!

Was I gay, bisexual or that moment of the towel protecting his cock from the ‘world’ sparked in me thoughts I never imagined to have. Was I so attracted by him as I am to his girlfriend? Or it wasn’t an issue that I had to think about it? I tried to get those pictures out of my mind and focus myself at work, but when they came in, my dick never failed to get hard. And since I had to talk with them, I tried to keep my cool and ditch those thoughts, but it never seemed to work it fully.

I didn’t know what to do or if they had a hint about that and I did not care much about it, trying to just do my job and earn my money. But there was one day just the three of us were at the luncheonette, Martha and Matt spending sometime after they won a big college game and the things just happened.

So, the two were talking and smiling, even kissing each other sometimes. I remained quiet but until I realized we were alone, I decided to ‘make a move’ and make my cheers to the duo.

“I heard about the game… your team did a great job, man”

“I wouldn’t be here if wasn’t the rest of the guys, the coaches… and plus, if it wasn’t be Martha being there for me, I wouldn’t be anything”

“Matt… you are the one that should get always the accolades for your effort”

“No, I want to thank you always for being always by my side, darling”

“You two are a great couple, I know it’s too obvious and tedious for you two to hear it, but you are”

“Thanks Gabe… you are so kind! All these years giving me and him support and opening this place for us to enjoy”

As I said, I tried to keep my cool, but again those images came to my mind. Them naked, doing and even I joining them in the sex. Of course, I got fucking hard and it was even more difficult for me to keep my mind focused on what to do instead to get involved in a threesome. Then, I had an idea

“Excuse me, I’ll go to restroom for a while. You two can stay for a while before we close”

When I got into the restroom, I checked my dick and it was like a fucking brick! I just had to take if off and start to masturbate right there. I still don’t know why I had this idea but I would be pretty much thankful to that afterwards. But I finally found some relief from that awkward situation, beating my meat and thinking about everything those two could do with me.

“Oh Yeah! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

I think I lost the track of time or guess they thought I was in trouble, because after sometime there of masturbation, Martha and Matt opened the restroom’s door and were shocked to see what I was doing there…

“Gabe, are you okay? We are hearing something and… OH MY GOD!”

They caught me masturbating and I got pretty much ashamed when I saw them standing at the door, both with widen eyes and looking at me. I took my hands off my cock and tried to hide it from them, but I could not put my pants on with all the shame involved.

“Martha? Matt?”

“I am sorry… we heard you like you were moaning in pain or distress and went to see it, we were worried about you, but it seems there is nothing to worry about”

The fact she didn’t berate me or acted like a prude was another shocker to me. At first, I was so ashamed that I didn’t noticed the way the things happened, but I had to swallow the pride and the same and go for it.

“Well… is that… well…”

“You don’t need to explain yourself, Gabe. I think we just saw what you were doing here… and we are not here to make you feel bad about it”

“Ah? Excuse me?”

“We never told you but we always noticed you had some glaring eyes at us during the last months. And I believe what you were doing might be related to it”

“Well… Martha… I don’t know what to say, or well, I do know, but I never wanted to tell in, in respect to your boyfriend… because I always had a crush on you…”

“I knew it! I told you he was giving those eyes at me, Matt!”

“And you came here to jerk off about my girlfriend?”

“Not exactly… remember the day where I went to return the beanie she forgot on the counter? And you were just with your towel? I don’t know why, but you joined my fantasies, Matt… I was doing it for you two…”

“Seriously? This is… wow… that is actually fantastic!”

“How can it be fantastic?!”

“It’s because you remind us of a talk Martha and I had weeks ago, about trying something different to give a lift to our relationship…”

“And where do I get into this?”

“Well, if you allow us to enter…”

I kinda pinched myself during that, thinking that I was in a dream but it was the pure reality. The two approached me and started to play with my cock, soon dropping to their knees to suck it. I could not believe on what I was getting… a bisexual threesome and with the two people I lusted after!

“Yeah… suck that cock… oohhhh… you two, do it!”

Martha and Matt seemed to be accomplished blowjobers, even if I never knew that he also had his knack for dick. They gave me head like no one did and maybe I started to wonder if those dreams were at least prophetical at some extent.

“Do you want to fuck us, Gabe? Do you?”

“Yes… I want… I will fuck you both!”

They took some time by sucking my dick and next I had Matt’s ass all for myself to enjoy, as I put him to the wall but allowing space for Martha to suck his. What can I talk about my first experience with a guy? It was awesome, his ass was so tight and pretty much craving for a cock to be inside that it might be not just a desire to taste different stuff with his girlfriend.

“Like a cock in your ass, Matt?”

“Oh Yes! Fuck Me, Gabe! Fuck my dirty asshole!”

I bet his football teammates would love to hear what I did to his butthole and even want to such thing with him. But as soon as I fucked, I put my dick inside his mouth and he sucked, as Martha kept blowing him,

“Suck my boyfriend’s cock while someone fucks him, can’t believe this is actually good!”

Next, it was my turn to fuck Martha’s pussy, but then I was the one having a cock inside my mouth. I never had one like that in my whole life, but that day was the day for that and it was great. Was a wonderful thing to finally bang the woman I loved and perform a blowjob at that hunky jock.

“I would love to suck your cock and fuck your girlfriend forever!”

It was truthful words and I gave all that I could handle by fucking the hot cunt of that lady and giving head to Matt. It was awesome and I wanted to have every day that thing…

Then, I sat at Matt’s dick and then Martha sat on mine and the riding begun. It was like every fantasy of mine, three people having sex, two guys fucking each other as fucking a bombshell like Martha. I would love to do that all the time and the three of us moaned and squealed like no one else did.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Oh Yes! Fuck me Matt! Fuck Me!”

“Uhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The lustful moment of sex went for some time and the three us fucked a lot, doing all of our holes and enjoying our first bisexual threesome. Me and Matt finished by cumming at Martha’s face while kissing each other, the best finish we could find.
            “So, did you love our gift to you?”

“ I loved! It was the best thing I ever done…”

“I think now we can find a way to become closer after the luncheonette is over”

“Well, just ask me for the ‘special’ anytime you two want and we can do it”

“Be sure we are going to ask you that”

Comment

• Our 88th tale. They went for vacation but where there were to spend its days, only one bed was available. Then you have to learn how to deal with it...

TAGS: M/F, M/M/F, anal, hand, oral, DP

I wonder if I’ll ever get vacation trip like the one I did last year to Maine. Not because the place was exactly heaven on Earth or I saw many amazing things there. But mainly because I managed to have a different experience there and also bring happiness to a friend in need.

Mickey Stouton is our friend since high school and pretty much saw me and my fiancé Tim get together. He had also a girlfriend, Rose, but her unfaithfulness played the main plot for their breakup. And this left him pretty much down for a long time, given that was the first woman with who he had a long-term relationship, even wondering about if they could become husband and wife.

We tried to find ways to make him feel good again with himself and when Tim got us an opportunity to a trip to Maine, we embraced that as a way to bring him a little bit of cheering after what happened with him.

“A trip to Maine with you two? I don’t know…”

“Why are you worried about that, Mickey? You will be with your friends and finally might forget what Rose did to you”

“But I don’t think its right for me to play the third wheel as you two might wish to pursue a romantic time for each other. You two deserve that”

“Please, Mickey… let it go! Rose was a bitch and a cheater to you and you deserve to find someone better!”

“I don’t want to be a burden to your trip. You two need to be together and I would be there harming your attempts to do couples stuff”

“You won’t pose as any harm to us, man. We want you to forget her and at least do something else in your life than moan for a girl that clearly doesn’t deserve you”

It took some time for us to convince Mickey but we managed to take him with us to the Northern Maine, close to Canadian border. When we arrived to the small chalet we rented, the three of us found out there was only one bed at the bedroom.
              “Shit… there is only one bed, and it seems it doesn’t fit the three of us there…”

“Guess we need to see an arrangement so we can the three of us sleep here. And this was the only room available this week…”

“Well, I think you two shall take the bed and I’ll sleep here at the couch”

“No way, Mickey! Maria and I can sleep´at the floor and you can take the bed. You are our guest in the trip after all!”

“I should be the one who says ‘no way’ to you, Tim! You two are the couple and deserve to sleep together. You said I am the guest and, as the guest, I’ll have the couch. It’s enough for a man like to me to lay there and sleep”

Minutes of arguing happened until we settled down to acquiesce to Mickey’s demands. We went to sleep at the bed and he went to the couch in the other side of the room. After going to dinner, it was time for us to take a rest and put ourselves at the places were slated to slumber.

Due to the silence that place was into, that kind of silence that makes everything scary, perhaps none of me or Tim was asleep after some time. And guess he had some other ideas to battle insomnia… suddenly, I felt something rubbing my ass and you might know what I am talking about

“Tim… what the hell are you doing?”

“I am trying to have some fun with my soon to be wife”

“Here? You are fucking crazy… and what about Mickey?”

“I know Mickey, he sleeps like a fucking rock. We won’t bother him”

“And what about he wakes up and gets us doing it?”

“I told you Maria, he has a very deep sleep. Now, let’s do what we were intended to do here”

I won’t deny the situation was at the same time odd and exciting to myself, so I decided to give myself in and allowed Tim to remove my panties and slid his dick inside my pussy.

“Let’s do it, but without any noise, please!”

I never imagined how it was to do it without proper moaning but both of us managed to keep our ‘cool’ there. After all, it was just a quickie under the sheets, he had some minutes fucking me hard and enjoying my pussy until his seed went all over my ass and thigh… it was a very enjoyable experience even if too brief for any of our standards.

The next day, we went to eat breakfast at a coffeehouse and both of us were worried that Mickey might hear something of our fun the night before. And we had to know, without putting too much suspicion on our minds.

“So, did you slept well at that couch, Mickey?”

“I think so. My back is a bit sore but I could sleep fine. How about you two?”

“Well, that bed isn’t the kind of thing we are used, but our sleep went pretty fine”

That was said in a way to make sure to him to not even consider that we were doing something ‘dirty’ while he was sleeping. That same day, we repeated the same ritual, but this time I made the first move on Tim.

“It seems someone liked the thing we did yesterday”

“Yes, I did. But we gotta do it like yesterday or Mickey will get us in act!”

“I told you already… he sleeps like a brick… he won’t hear a damn thing”

And, again, we did, still a brief coitus encounter before ending it in my legs. That happened not only those two past days, but also the next two as well. Every day exactly the same thing, just a quick sex and doing it as quiet as we could be. Mickey was at the other side and we didn’t wish to make him get us doing it and embarrass the guy.

The fifth day of trip, things got pretty bold between me and Tim. We were so confident that our friend would not get us having sex that we had an idea to spice up that night.

“I want to do your ass, Maria…”

“Wow, Timmy… you know how to turn on a girl”

We started by doing our little daily routine, but as soon as we were in heat, we decided to go in some other way. I put myself in all fours and Tim put himself at my behind and started to bang my ass with his cock. I had to make an extra effort to keep my mouth shut and not wake up Mickey and I bet Tim had done his piece of pie for that.

That fuck was so amazing and so good right from the start that we kind of lost the track of anything around us. Not that we started to scream like crazy but if an entire army broke into the cabin and started to watch us have sex, we wouldn’t notice it.

“Hmmmmmmm…”

“Uhhhhhhh!”

As I already mentioned, we wouldn’t notice anyone watching us doing it or even inside the house. But there is always that noise that breaks everything and it was a small and brief whisper that indicated that something or actually someone was there. When we got the lights on…

“MICKEY!?”

“W-What the hell are you doing here?”

“Well, I think it’s something that I need to ask you two”

We did not understand what he meant, but when he told us that he knew what we were doing behind his back, both of us were completely shocked.

“Since when you know about us doing that here?”

“Since the day where I went to pick up a glass of water and heard noises, so I went to check and found out you two doing. Well, I assumed that you two were having sex while I slept”

“And… well… did you watched us?”

“Well, it was dark and I only imagined you two doing and did not resisted to touch myself. I did it everytime I heard you two doing it, but now I went to check for something and went to the door to get a closer view, even it’s all dark and stuff. And now, you two caught me. I am deeply sorry for what I did, I should not invade your intimacy that way”

“It’s not your problem, Mickey. If one of us would be in your place, probably would do the same… well, I don’t know, it’s not that easy, you know…”

“But I still feel sorry for interrupting your fun. I should not even be here at first place, it was supposed to be your vacation pals… I am here just to be some sort of third wheel for you…

“I told you millions of times that you aren’t the third wheel, Mickey!”

“Well, it doesn’t need to be that way, you know pretty much”

“Excuse me?”

“Well, if Timmy allows me, I am calling you to have a different kind of help”

Tim pretty much understood what I meant and wasn’t a hurdle for me to do what I was intended to. As he continued to fuck my ass, I got Mickey’s cock at my hand and then started to suck him off. It was unexpected even for him, but he liked what he saw and moaned as we got into a nice threeway.

I never got into one in my whole life and the circumstances that this one begun were at least not the default ones but no one was to complain, since now we were there to make sure Mickey would not think anymore about being ‘third wheel’ for us.

“Like how Maria is sucking your cock, Mickey?”

”Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Ohhhhh!”
              I sucked that fucking cock good, never thought that our friend could be so tasteful and so hard that way. And next, Tim gave space for him to do my pussy and I went to get a blowjob from my fiancé. God, it was as amazing as it could be, Mickey really knew how to please a woman and this makes me feel even more puzzled about why his ex cheated on him.

“Mickey! You are awesome! Fuck me!”

And he fucked me… how he fucked me! Tim encouraged me to bang my pussy and told me that this trip was only to make him happy and this is the way God gave to make that happen. And to think that everything started with me and Timmy trying to not get Mickey know that we were having sex…

At the end, Tim suggested that they both should fuck me and it was my very first double penetration attempt, with my man doing my pussy and Mickey at my bunghole. I cannot use few words to describe it, because it was the best sexual experience I had in my whole life. Two dicks pumping my love holes together and at the same time made me burst in pleasure.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I moaned and moaned, now free of the restraint to keep the things quiet, with those hunks banging me like two wild stallions. The cocks went in and out of my body in a frenzy beat, my body burning with delight and my mind totally surrendered to their pleasure. I was living my own dirty fantasy and did not wanted to stop that soon.

“Ohhhh Maria!”

“Ah Yes! Your girlfriend is so hot!”

They fucked and fucked me until they decided they would fill my holes with their jizz. As I was already taking the pill due to Tim, didn’t pose as a problem for me to finish like that, and we ended cumming together with my climax pushing my men to load their hot cum into my pussy and ass.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

It was fucking amazing! A thing of beauty I must say! I fucked two men for the first time and it was delicious! After we had the sex, we had to thank Mickey for being a great friend and understand that we didn’t want to put him into trouble.

“You two don’t need to do that… just the pleasure to be with you made this vacation worth!”

“And even better that you forgot your ex with a great threesome…”

“I don’t know about you Tim, but I do think that Mickey here needs a few more sessions to fully heal his memories before he finds his fit…”

“If you think so, Maria… how about we use the rest of our vacation for that?”
              And we used our remaining days off with a lot of sex, mostly threesomes but sometimes I fucked one of the guys while the one watched. So far, Mickey is still single and since that ménage a trois, more confident to tackle the ladies despite not wishing to find a girlfriend. For now, he likes to hang out with Tim and me and get a nice friendship with benefits, if you know what I mean…

Comment

Working...
              X